Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FAMILY ARGGG

Go down 
+2
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
pvm4ever88
6 posters
AuthorMessage

FAMILY ARGGG Empty
PostSubject: FAMILY ARGGG   FAMILY ARGGG Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:19 am

Me & hubby moved to FL while he's in A-School & my dad & sister came down last tuesday for vacation. They are staying from the 3rd-17th. I was SO EXCITED to see them. But my sister was not excited to come down she's a teenager and only cares about herself! Anyways it's a horrible time. She is so rude to my dad & he just takes it. The tension causes me to be rude back to her because I jsut can't stand it. Hubby is getting so annoyed with me & her & I try to stop & have a good time but I can't when all she does is whine whine whine. She got mad beacuse my dad took me shopping [because back home she gets whatever she wants] and at the mall she got a shirt & shorts. i picked out a shirt & a tank & dad told her she was done for the day but i could keep shopping because I never get to with him anymore. She threw a fit & we had to leave. Rediculous. I can't wait until she leaves.. why did she come if she is so ungrateful & just wants to whine about going back home... UGHHH lol
Back to top Go down
pvm4ever88
Admin
Admin
pvm4ever88

Number of posts : 540
Moods : FAMILY ARGGG 7
Different Groups : FAMILY ARGGG Character0286
Registration date : 2008-06-03

FAMILY ARGGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY ARGGG   FAMILY ARGGG Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:20 am

She needs to be thankful for what she gets. The life of sisters.
Back to top Go down
https://navywives.aforumfree.com
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
Mod
Mod
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*

Number of posts : 284
Different Groups : FAMILY ARGGG Character0275
Registration date : 2008-06-04

FAMILY ARGGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY ARGGG   FAMILY ARGGG Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:58 am

pvm4ever88 wrote:
She needs to be thankful for what she gets. The life of sisters.

I agree!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nlholden81
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Moods : FAMILY ARGGG 18
Different Groups : FAMILY ARGGG Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

FAMILY ARGGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY ARGGG   FAMILY ARGGG Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:26 am

She is also a teen.

It will prolly take her growing up to hopefully see beyond all of this and quit being such a pain in the a$$.
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Moods : FAMILY ARGGG 18
Registration date : 2008-06-05

FAMILY ARGGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY ARGGG   FAMILY ARGGG Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:25 am

I'm sorry your visit with your family is so stressful. Teenage girls are moody and annoying. I have 2. They are as different as night and day. My 18 year old has always been happy with what she has and appreciated whatever she is given. My 20 year old has always wanted more. Expects the world to be handed to her on a silver platter. They grew up in the same house. I taught them the same values but they have totally different personalities. Just remember, she's just a kid and the more you argue with her, the worse it's going to be for everyone. Just take a deep breath and try your best to ignore her when she is throwing her tantrums. Pull her aside and speak to her as an adult when you are both calm and explain to her that this is your house, that she and your father came down to visit you to have a nice visit, ask her to please do her best to enjoy the time you have together. Tell her that you love her. Tell her that you don't want to fight during the entire time they are there.

I've raised 2 teenage girls. I've had a lot of experience with them and several of their friends. And on top of it, my eldest is a special needs child. Trust me, if you treat her like an adult and speak to her calmly and rationally, you just might get what you want.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

Number of posts : 278
Different Groups : FAMILY ARGGG Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-06

FAMILY ARGGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY ARGGG   FAMILY ARGGG Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:38 am

i am sorry that thier visit was not a fun one. she needs to be thankful that she got wat she got.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/navyfamily0630
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : FAMILY ARGGG Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

FAMILY ARGGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY ARGGG   FAMILY ARGGG Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:46 pm

Im sorry she made the visit so bad! But im glad you got to see your dad! :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
Sponsored content

FAMILY ARGGG Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMILY ARGGG   FAMILY ARGGG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAMILY ARGGG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Wives Stick Together :: Moody, Moody , Moody!! I need something! :: Soap Box-
Jump to: