Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!

Go down 
+8
Kim04
Rachel
proudwifeyandmama
mjrose514
NavyAirmanWifey
UncleSamWifey
asailorslove
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:40 pm

LOOK AT THIS

FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! L_06aede1ef847b4059af3ff6aa91615b4

DISREGARD THE MESSAGE ON THE PHOTO.. BUT ITS NOT$4.08 ANYMORE THERE, ITS $4.23... ANYWAYS... IM SOOOO FRUSTERATED WITH IT...
I don't have my drivers license yet.. Which is ridiculous, but I suck at tests, I almost couldn't graduate HS. But I did. Anyways, thats besides the point. its my day off, and my husband never told me in advance he was going to take the bike to work.. So I was going to plan on going to the gym on base at like 4.. Soooo now I cant! Because my right knee has been screwy lately, and I can't walk long distances (Probably because I walked/ran 17.5 miles in Relay For Life Cancer Walk over the weekend...) But yea... I'm so pissed off, it's my day off and im stuck in the house.. fuck! sorry.. i married a sailor, i dont know if yall will get mad at me for swearing... lol. yall are pretty chill so i doubt it. but anyways ughaowt;ogr'oahriahr'aefhf im so frusterated... :(
Back to top Go down
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
Mod
Mod
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*

Number of posts : 284
Different Groups : FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Character0275
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:18 pm

I know what you mean! They haven't gotten that high here yet but give it time and they will be! These gas prices suck.....my hubby drives 50 miles to and from work everyday because we live over a hour from where he works.....I am thankful that I am a SAHM so I don't leave to often and if I do it's usually to wal-mart or farm fresh!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nlholden81

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:16 pm

Yah its ridiculous... We did have two mountain bikes, but mine broke after the first day so we took it back, for a refund. SO yea... It sucks!!! LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:17 pm

lol yep its 4.34 here on base only god knows how bad it is off base. :S yikes. im tired of it. i am gonna buy a horse and keep it in my back yard. lol to ride every were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:01 am

LOL that is a totally great idea, but base housing only allows animals up to like 25 lbs.. LOL.
Back to top Go down
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

Number of posts : 278
Different Groups : FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:06 am

ajgfauy ahlsd fiawergfiadsghf i feel you on the gas prices . i hate it so much it is like i cant go any where or do anything because i am not sure if i am going to have the money to put gas in my car or something. it is like 4.59 at some places this is not even cool at all. they are even saying it is going to get to $7.00. not funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/navyfamily0630

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:08 am

that's absolutely insane!!!! $7/gal?! thats ridiculous... omfg.... what about 10 years from now!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:59 am

i hear it will hit $8 a gallon.
that sucks!
i seriously want to get a hybrid LOL!

they are tlaking about making the work weark 4 days instead of 5 so that people won't have to drive
PSH people will drive more on their day off.

these prices are rediculous!
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Moods : FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! 18
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:26 pm

We need to start drilling America,and stop relying on the Middle East.

Someone should've figured out it was going to run out at some point.Plus,ethanol is from corn...and so everyone has been growing corn and not wheat which rises the cost of EVERYTHING.

Looks like we need to start implementing good ole WWII values...Victory Gardens!
Back to top Go down
NavyAirmanWifey
Mod
Mod
NavyAirmanWifey

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:00 pm

Gas is ridiculous. We have a freaking Envoy which sucks all the gas out in no time. We are going to trade it in for a Nissan Altima. 33 miles to the gallon. In the meantime I go to this website and find the cheapest gas around us because sometimes it's cheaper off base. Here's the site if you girl's want to check it out.

http://autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx?zip=&src=Netx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chantelle_rhenea
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:35 am

dang $8 !!!!!! not everyone can be rich . next it will be $10.00 and then what . it is very frsutrating.
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:02 am

yeah soon it'll cost more to go to work than you actually make!
Back to top Go down
proudwifeyandmama
Mod
Mod
proudwifeyandmama

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:29 am

UGH! Thats awful!!! I hope they come out with something other than gas powered cars soon! Or have they and I just don't know about it yet? lol.

Its really sad because my husband has an older Toyota Landcruiser that is his baby and he just mentioned selling it before no one will buy it :( That shocked me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/determinedmama
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:26 am

i have always not been too worried about gas prices cuz me and the hubby have a corolla and a civic so we get pretty good mileage. but now, we're playing close to 50 bucks to fill up our tanks (which i know some of you would be glad to pay). i mean how much we pay each month in gas would rival a car payment. i know honda just released their water car or whatever in southern california. im not sure exactly what it runs on, but it only releases steam, no pollution. but it will be a long time before its in mass production. there are only a few of them on the road and theyre letting people lease the cars for 3 years so it will prbly be at least 5 until we can have one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:47 pm

$8 A GALLON????? JUST FOR REGULAR????? OMG..... believe it or not I have a F-150 bc we have horses!!!! and it costs more at least $100 to get a decent amount of gas in the tank!

DB hasn't driven in about 3 weeks bc he's at OCS but once he graduates those gas prices are going to kill him, lol.

I think I will buy one of those electric cars that you plug in.
Back to top Go down
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:12 pm

HEY WAT ID DONT GET IS HOW GAS IS SO MUCH CHEAPER IN SO CAL AND NOR CAL THEN IN THE CENTRAL CALI. WHERE I LIVE. I FOUND GAS FOR 4.27 DOWN SOUTH . CRAZY
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:14 pm

so glad to live in sc right now... 3.85 in charleston
Back to top Go down
rdersham
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 345
Moods : FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! 1
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:39 pm

lucky bum mjrose....i miss the cheap gas there. here it is 4.28!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/qt4u0369
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Moods : FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! 18
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:40 pm

yeah 3.89 on base.

I hate that we have to go home to DC this weekend...it will be horrible.
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:21 am

4.08 in Daytona!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:36 am

UncleSamWifey wrote:
yeah 3.89 on base.

I hate that we have to go home to DC this weekend...it will be horrible.

its 4.03 on base here...i dunno about a little bit farther north though.
Back to top Go down
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
Mod
Mod
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:18 am

It's been as low as 3.85 here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nlholden81
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:24 pm

:lol!: I cant believe it is in th $4s but its gone down about 10cent here! And mom said it went don in SC too :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:57 pm

yah its down to 395 here on base
Back to top Go down
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:31 pm

Hope it keeps going down i cant take it its killing Me! It costs about 60 to fill my Maxima!!!!! :evil:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!   FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FRIGGEN GAS PRICES!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Wives Stick Together :: Moody, Moody , Moody!! I need something! :: Tissues...Another please...-
Jump to: