Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did he ask you?!

Go down 
+6
proudwifeyandmama
jessica
Rachel
NavyAirmanWifey
imkele
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

How did he ask you?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did he ask you?!   How did he ask you?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:58 pm

awesome! so he will get to be on leave that whole time?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: How did he ask you?!   How did he ask you?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:01 pm

Not leave. He'll have to work, but not hard :) His recruiter said that DB will basically be recruiting also, so if they don't need him I think he pretty much has a free day and he can lay in bed with me alll day. lol. after i get back from class and work of course!
Back to top Go down
LovinMySailor
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
LovinMySailor

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: How did he ask you?!   How did he ask you?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:43 am

Brandon proposed to me the day on this past valentines day which was also the day before he graduated corps school at great lakes. He took me to the rainforest cafe to eat for valentines day and we met his sister and her family their and well when we got into the middle of it him and all the waitresses started yelling for everybodys attention and i am putting my head down all sorts of embarrased and putting my hand over my face. and then when everybody was looking he got down on one knee and took out the ring and proposed... i was crying so hard i couldnt even say yes.. i just started shaking my head yes like a bobbing idiot.. and everybody started start screaming for us and awwwing and all that.. and yeah it was even better, he was in his uniform.. oh yeah!! :) lol

it was the sweetest thing ever!!

turns out he had called them earlier that day and had it all worked out with all the workers.. and the manager even gave us and his sisters family for free. our waiter said we were the talk of the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxxfadedliesxxx
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: How did he ask you?!   How did he ask you?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:17 am

awwww so sweet! he called all the family :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: How did he ask you?!   How did he ask you?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:37 am

aww that's so cute!!!
Back to top Go down
LovinMySailor
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
LovinMySailor

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: How did he ask you?!   How did he ask you?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:07 pm

yeah they all knew it was coming...

but the reason they were there was because he was graduating corps school the next day!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxxfadedliesxxx
sha1990
BootCamp!!
BootCamp!!

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: How did he ask you?!   How did he ask you?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:25 am

LovinMySailor wrote:
yeah they all knew it was coming...

but the reason they were there was because he was graduating corps school the next day!!

Just 2 cute LOL !!!

And you 2 make a Beautiful Couple !!!! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did he ask you?!   How did he ask you?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:24 pm

i love all these stories ladies! :]
Back to top Go down
Doc'sCuppyCake
Doc'sCuppyCake

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: How did he ask you?!   How did he ask you?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 9:01 pm

Awh these stories are all so sweet! We had been talking about it so I knew it was coming. That and he called my dad to ask his permission and my dad told me he called! lol. I went down and visited him for my birthday and he was showing me something on his lap top and then stepped behind me. A slide show popped up with sweet sayings and pictures of us and our song was playing in the back round. So naturally I started crying :p At the end it said "Turn Around" so I did and there he was on his knee :) ...I started crying harder lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kiraladrrtykiwi
sha1990
BootCamp!!
BootCamp!!

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: How did he ask you?!   How did he ask you?! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:13 pm

I would cry everytime I look at the ring LOL that is 2 2 2 2 2 sweet omgosh LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did he ask you?!   How did he ask you?! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did he ask you?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Wives Stick Together :: Husbands, Children and Bears! OH MY! :: I'm GETTING MARRIED!!-
Jump to: