Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chantelle from Virginia.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NavyAirmanWifey
Mod
Mod
NavyAirmanWifey

Number of posts : 186
Different Groups : Chantelle from Virginia. Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Chantelle from Virginia. Empty
PostSubject: Chantelle from Virginia.   Chantelle from Virginia. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:52 am

[b][center]Hey! My name's Chantelle. I currently live in Virginia with my sailor. We met in 2007. After about two weeks I knew he was the one. The feeling I had and still have when I'm with him was completley amazing. We decided that we wanted a baby. So we started trying. 3 weeks after we started trying we took a pregnancy test that came out positive. :] I was due on February 3, 2008. We decided together that the military would be the best thing for our family, and I always wanted to marry someone in the military. In June, on his birthday :[, he left for boot camp. The day of his graduation the first time I saw him I just bawled my eyes out. Then, it was off to Florida for school. When he came back we got married on October 23. After his leave was up I took him down to Virginia and then came back to Illinois. He came home for Thanksgiving and we moved down to Virginia. It wasn't fun being 30 weeks pregnant and in a car for that long. Haha. On January 30, we went to the doctor at 8 in the morning. I was still only dilated 3 centimeters. We came home and I took a nap. I woke up at 2 30 and got on the computer. Well at 3 I felt this horrible horrible pain. I knew it was time. I tried to get up and it took me ten minutes before I could get up. I finally got to the point where I could get up and I woke my husband up. He though I was lieing. We got to the hospital. I asked for an epidural right away but they wouldn't give it to me. They broke my water at 4:45 and went to put the epidural in but I was ready to start pushing at 5...but I waitied until 5:15 to tell them because I had no idea what was going on. My son's heartbeat dropped to 60 so I couldn't get up. After 3 hours of labor, At 6:06 my beautiful son Ethan came into the world weighing 7 pounds and 14 ounces. He is currently 4 months old and we have been truly blessed. This being our first child it was been really easy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chantelle_rhenea
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
Mod
Mod
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*

Number of posts : 284
Different Groups : Chantelle from Virginia. Character0275
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Chantelle from Virginia.   Chantelle from Virginia. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:49 am

Hi Chantelle! My hubby and I are in Virginia too! Welcome to NWST!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nlholden81
NavyAirmanWifey
Mod
Mod
NavyAirmanWifey

Number of posts : 186
Different Groups : Chantelle from Virginia. Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Chantelle from Virginia.   Chantelle from Virginia. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:52 am

Thanks. I'm still kind of getting used to it. All the married couples we know don't have children so it seems like they never want to do anything. Haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chantelle_rhenea
pvm4ever88
Admin
Admin
pvm4ever88

Number of posts : 540
Moods : Chantelle from Virginia. 7
Different Groups : Chantelle from Virginia. Character0286
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Chantelle from Virginia.   Chantelle from Virginia. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:55 am

Hi Chantelle! I'm Cara, it's nice to meet you and welcome to NWST!
Back to top Go down
https://navywives.aforumfree.com
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : Chantelle from Virginia. Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Chantelle from Virginia.   Chantelle from Virginia. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:59 am

Hi Im brittany
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chantelle from Virginia.   Chantelle from Virginia. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chantelle from Virginia.
Page 1 of 1