Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mother in law

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

Number of posts : 278
Different Groups : mother in law Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-06

mother in law Empty
PostSubject: mother in law   mother in law Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 2:47 am

well my mother n law was the best when me and my so were dating . even when we were engaged. then the day of our wedding she totaly ignored me and would not talk to me for anything. it really started when i went to pick him up from the airport. then my so told her the day of rehersal that she needed to be there and all the info she needed. but she said she was busy. then she blew up on me and my so on our way back to the airport with our boys in the car she said that i am rude and ungreatful. so ever since then she has made me feel uncomfotable around her, everytime i seen her she she always start a fight and it even got to the point where she said that she will have nothing to do with our child when we have one. and that if my so had married some one else this would not be happing. i have apoligezed over and over for something i really did not do.i have done everyting poss. i even put up with her coming into my home and ignoring me and disrespecting me . in my own home. ugh . i was raised never to be like that and i never had. so now when my so comes home i am just waiting for there to be a fight she even went through this with him. she would even start fighting with him for no reason. why is it like this. i am so frustrated. my so is coming home on the 27th and she has already started with him. we dont even talk . at all. how am i suppose to deal with this? i hate that we are not like we use to be . any ideas? help i want there to be peace with my family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/navyfamily0630
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
Mod
Mod
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*

Number of posts : 284
Different Groups : mother in law Character0275
Registration date : 2008-06-04

mother in law Empty
PostSubject: Re: mother in law   mother in law Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:00 am

I wish there was something that I could say......have you tried sitting her down and talking to her about how you feel? I am sure that it alot easier said than done but maybe it's what needs to happen.......your SO and you should sit her down and see what's going on! She needs to know that you are going to be apart of his life!

I hope things get better for you Sweetie!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nlholden81
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

mother in law Empty
PostSubject: Re: mother in law   mother in law Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:02 am

yeah i tried talking to her and everyhting but she starts wanting to argue and i just walk away. i hope so to thanks
Back to top Go down

mother in law Empty
PostSubject: Re: mother in law   mother in law Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:47 pm

i think she still just has that "you took my boy" thing.. a lot of moms do that & can't let go. not sure what to do but i hope it passes sooner than later. when she wants to fight about things, try not fighting back or even arguing just ignore it & try to be happy that will hopefully make her see that you are a great woman.. which we all know you are.. she probably does too she is just scared to accept it. best of luck to you hun! :]
Back to top Go down
proudwifeyandmama
Mod
Mod
proudwifeyandmama

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-06-16

mother in law Empty
PostSubject: Re: mother in law   mother in law Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:55 pm

Sounds like your hubby needs to have a talk with her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/determinedmama
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

mother in law Empty
PostSubject: Re: mother in law   mother in law Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:20 am

oh honey I feel you, my mil is horrible and said only 2 words to me at my wedding. She has such a hold on my dh that's he's only just starting to realize. Just be nice, DON"T get your hubby involved and the people around will start to see her for what she really is, my aunt in law (mil's sister) says that they are all starting to really see what her true self is like and so basically her nastiness towards me is coming back to bite her in the a** and I just try o be nicety itself (though I seethe inside sometimes and go complain to my mommy lol) I'm polite, defend her when she does something stupid, and make her cards and gifts (which she then tells my dh to tell me not to do, I mean come on what can be more personal than a nice homemade card just for her, that no one in the world has, hell if it wasn't for me she wouldn't have had a damn card or gift!, ok this is your rant lol) I even send he emails with pics of her son, though god forbid she actually include me in family events or even ask me to be in a pic with her son at his grad. And let me tell you, his sister isn't any better, but the rest of his family is great and he's finally figuring out how catty his mom is. But remember DO NOT TALK ABOUT HER TO YOUR SO!! there is nothing like a son defending his mother, even when he knows she's in the wrong. good luck and remember as long as you are nice and polite no one can fault you and in the end it'll turn around and bite her in the ass and she'll loose out, not you.
Back to top Go down
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : mother in law Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

mother in law Empty
PostSubject: Re: mother in law   mother in law Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:11 pm

Maybe you and your dh and mil should sit down and talk together to see what the heck is wrong with her! Sorry hu i hope thigs get better and she stops being like that *hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

mother in law Empty
PostSubject: Re: mother in law   mother in law Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:51 am

mjrose514 wrote:
oh honey I feel you, my mil is horrible and said only 2 words to me at my wedding. She has such a hold on my dh that's he's only just starting to realize. Just be nice, DON"T get your hubby involved and the people around will start to see her for what she really is, my aunt in law (mil's sister) says that they are all starting to really see what her true self is like and so basically her nastiness towards me is coming back to bite her in the a** and I just try o be nicety itself (though I seethe inside sometimes and go complain to my mommy lol) I'm polite, defend her when she does something stupid, and make her cards and gifts (which she then tells my dh to tell me not to do, I mean come on what can be more personal than a nice homemade card just for her, that no one in the world has, hell if it wasn't for me she wouldn't have had a damn card or gift!, ok this is your rant lol) I even send he emails with pics of her son, though god forbid she actually include me in family events or even ask me to be in a pic with her son at his grad. And let me tell you, his sister isn't any better, but the rest of his family is great and he's finally figuring out how catty his mom is. But remember DO NOT TALK ABOUT HER TO YOUR SO!! there is nothing like a son defending his mother, even when he knows she's in the wrong. good luck and remember as long as you are nice and polite no one can fault you and in the end it'll turn around and bite her in the ass and she'll loose out, not you.
well what is really getting me mad is when dh's ex(baby mom) tells mil something she calls dh and tells him she getting married and when and everything else and i amlike so what do we really need to know this or anything about exs life not really as long as we see my stepson then we are ok. also i told dh that i know when we do have a child of our own that she will not have anything to do with him. i mean whatever i have my parents. another thing she did when dh was home she got mad at him because he never called ex to let stepson talk to her. but we never hasd a number she changed her number and we had no way of getting a hold of her. so how was my stepson going to talk to his mother. but mil had exs number and got mad at dh and was like well i am going to get stepson and have him call her. but when dh is back in va and his ex dont answer her phone or even call him back so he can talk to his son. he has gone weeks witht talk to him and when we tell mil this she makes up some excuse for his ex. uggggghhhhh. i just want to move out of here and get away from it all. i really try to be nice and keep my mouth shut. but is is so hard i go to my mom and vant to .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mother in law Empty
PostSubject: Re: mother in law   mother in law Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mother in law
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Wives Stick Together :: Moody, Moody , Moody!! I need something! :: Soap Box-
Jump to: