Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANNOYING MYSPACE SHOPS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

ANNOYING MYSPACE SHOPS Empty
PostSubject: ANNOYING MYSPACE SHOPS   ANNOYING MYSPACE SHOPS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:38 pm

I have a MySpace shop that I started with a friend of mine but she quit and branched off and made her own so I am on mine selling clothes I have never worn, purse, yada yada.

Over a month ago I TRADED a young lady 2 of my Chanel [fake of course] belly rings with 6 other belly rings I had bought. An expensive trdae I usually just trade a shirt or something but she had a phone that I wanted.

I sent her my stuff & she never sent hers. Made up tons of excuses well now her MySpace was deleted I was furious. Well weeks passed she FINALLY wrote me a letter and we have been communicating that way. Tonight she adds me on MySpace from her Personal.. THANK GOODNESS cause mail takes a while.

She's being SO RUDE & trying to make up more excuses not to send the phone.

GAH I JUST WANT THE PHONE SO I CAN GIVE MINE TO MY HUBBY! haha he desperately needs a new phone. it wouldn't bother me but I SENT HER STUFF ALREADY!
Back to top Go down
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

Number of posts : 278
Different Groups : ANNOYING MYSPACE SHOPS Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: ANNOYING MYSPACE SHOPS   ANNOYING MYSPACE SHOPS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:56 pm

i would be mad to that is wrong . she broke your trust and she is just wrong. sorry that happend
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/navyfamily0630
pvm4ever88
Admin
Admin
pvm4ever88

Number of posts : 540
Moods : ANNOYING MYSPACE SHOPS 7
Different Groups : ANNOYING MYSPACE SHOPS Character0286
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: ANNOYING MYSPACE SHOPS   ANNOYING MYSPACE SHOPS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:59 pm

I'm so sorry. That is wrong. I hope she sends you the phone.
Back to top Go down
https://navywives.aforumfree.com
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : ANNOYING MYSPACE SHOPS Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: ANNOYING MYSPACE SHOPS   ANNOYING MYSPACE SHOPS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:51 pm

i havent been in the myspace shops before! SOrry you are havig a hard time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANNOYING MYSPACE SHOPS   ANNOYING MYSPACE SHOPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANNOYING MYSPACE SHOPS
Page 1 of 1