Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There are days....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Moods : There are days.... 18
Registration date : 2008-06-05

There are days.... Empty
PostSubject: There are days....   There are days.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:32 pm

That I read everyone's posts and I really want to be supportive but I really don't know what to say because I can't even gather my own thoughts with everything that I'm going through. I feel for everyone and I really want to be supportive of everyone and I sit here and cry for what everyone is going through as well as what I am dealing with lately.

My eldest child just got thrown out of where she was living and I had to drive 3 hours to go pick her and her loser boyfriend up to bring them back to Baltimore yesterday. I have no idea where she is going to go when we get orders and move. My husband still hasn't had his medical evaluation yet so his orders are being held up again. I had to go to court again on Tuesday because of my landlord (that was thrown out though). My husband has been blowing me off on the phone and telling me that he has to go and take care of things after 5 minutes on the phone and then he doesn't call back or if he does, it's another 5 minute call saying that he's tired and has to go. Now my phone and internet is in jeopardy of being turned off because he hasn't made a payment in 2 months and the majority of his pay goes into his personal account. He only puts enough into the joint account to pay rent and give me a few dollars a month extra.

I really thought things between us was getting better. Now I just don't know. I don't even know if we are going to be out of here before August 1 when our landlord Terminated our lease. I just don't know what to do anymore and my best friend, who comes to me every time there is something going on in her life, won't even answer her phone.

I'm sorry for writing a book and throwing all this out there. I'm just feeling very alone right now and in need of a friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele

There are days.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are days....   There are days.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:39 pm

Hey hun - we all go through really hard times you just have to keep your head up and be hopefuly. Being optimistic is the best thing for you! Don't stress over the things that you can't change and things will all fall in to place they way they are suppossed to! :] good luck!
Back to top Go down
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
Mod
Mod
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*

Number of posts : 284
Different Groups : There are days.... Character0275
Registration date : 2008-06-04

There are days.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are days....   There are days.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:45 pm

*HUGE HUGS*

I wish there was something that I could say to make you feel better! Just keep your head up....I hope that everything gets worked out for you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nlholden81
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

Number of posts : 278
Different Groups : There are days.... Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-06

There are days.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are days....   There are days.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:49 pm

HEY SWEETIE DONT WORRY EVERYTHING WILL BE OK. WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU AND HELP YOU THROUGH ROUGH TIMES LIKE THIS WE ARE ALL HAVING BAD DAYS AND WE LEAN ON EACH OTHER FOR SUPPORT NAD COMFORT . THAT IS WHY THERE IS A SITE LIKE THIS WE ARE ALL NAVY WIVES AND WE ARE ALL FRIENDS. I JUST HOPE EVERYTHING WILL BE OK. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING I AM HERE TO TALK
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/navyfamily0630
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Moods : There are days.... 18
Registration date : 2008-06-05

There are days.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are days....   There are days.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:30 pm

Thanks everyone. I've just been having a pity party for myself today. I tried going out for awhile to get my mind off of things but all I wound up doing was feeling worse. Probably because I was all by myself. My girls were out with a friend and my son was with a sitter. My friends are all always too busy or working or have some other excuse or just don't answer the phone. It's really nice to know that I have somewhere that I can vent and know that I have friends who understand what I'm going through and are supportive. I really appreciate the support more than words can possibly express. <<hugs back>>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : There are days.... Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

There are days.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are days....   There are days.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:04 pm

Hey hun i really hope things have been getting better for you! Its hard to go through things espically when you feel you dont have anyone to turn to! But we are here for you! :heart:

*Lots of Hugs* Good Luck with everything Girl!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
Sponsored content

There are days.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are days....   There are days.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There are days....
Page 1 of 1