Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are your plans for the weekend??

Go down 
+3
Kim04
NavyAirmanWifey
pvm4ever88
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
proudwifeyandmama
Mod
Mod
proudwifeyandmama

Number of posts : 134
Different Groups : What are your plans for the weekend?? - Page 2 Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-16

What are your plans for the weekend?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the weekend??   What are your plans for the weekend?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:14 am

Kim04 wrote:
I haven't been camping in forever!

I hadn't either. Which sucked, because its one of my favorite things to do, Jerry's also. So we decided to go camping for our honeymoon, and my mom watched the kids. It was SO nice and QUIET! ahhh. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/determinedmama
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the weekend??   What are your plans for the weekend?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:13 pm

Aww! Camping for a honeymoon, I've never heard of that! My best friend married a guy in the Coast Guard and they went on a cruise for their honeymoon, so I just assumed that's what most people did!! I like your idea of camping though.

I don't have any kids, but I can understand how you would love some quiet time, lol.
Back to top Go down
proudwifeyandmama
Mod
Mod
proudwifeyandmama

Number of posts : 134
Different Groups : What are your plans for the weekend?? - Page 2 Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the weekend??   What are your plans for the weekend?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:33 pm

Kim04 wrote:
Aww! Camping for a honeymoon, I've never heard of that! My best friend married a guy in the Coast Guard and they went on a cruise for their honeymoon, so I just assumed that's what most people did!! I like your idea of camping though.

I don't have any kids, but I can understand how you would love some quiet time, lol.

Yeah, its definitely something most people don't do. But we only had 4 days, a limited amount of time and money. It was a blast. We went horseback riding, fishing( I caught the most fish HAHA!), all kinds of stuff.

And I love my kids. But I have an almost 3 year old whose going through the terrible two's, and a teething one year old. So I embraced that quiet time. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/determinedmama
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the weekend??   What are your plans for the weekend?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:13 pm

Aw! I love horses I have 2! I haven't been fishing in forever!

I heard the terrible twos were the worst-hence the 'terrible' lol
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Moods : What are your plans for the weekend?? - Page 2 18
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the weekend??   What are your plans for the weekend?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:40 pm

The kids and I really didn't do much of anything this weekend. I went out and got my hair cut and dyed yesterday and then today we went out for dinner for my son's 2nd birthday. We are having his party at my MIL's on the 4th of July. I'm really hoping that my hubby gets orders early this week and he's able to come home in time for the party. I doubt it but hoping anyway. He's now missed both his 1st and 2nd birthdays. :( If my van was running better, I would have driven out to Great Lakes for the weekend so that Riley could have spent his birthday with his Daddy. Well, He'll be seeing Daddy within the next few weeks anyway.

We've been married for almost 4 years and we never got a honeymoon. Never had the money for it. Oh well. One day we'll have a chance to go somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the weekend??   What are your plans for the weekend?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:42 pm

awww thats sad, missed the 1st and 2nd birthday. hopefully the whole family will be reunited soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the weekend??   What are your plans for the weekend?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:40 am

Aw no honeymoon? You should go camping, lol
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the weekend??   What are your plans for the weekend?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:03 am

Kim04 wrote:

haha youre friggin hilarious
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the weekend??   What are your plans for the weekend?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:08 am

Lol thank you very much, I try :)
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the weekend??   What are your plans for the weekend?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:26 pm

Rachel wrote:
Kim04 wrote:

haha youre friggin hilarious

I don't really care where we go, as long as we are together and it's romantic. We both love camping too. We could make that romantic. :) Now it's just finding the time and the money to go somewhere. UGH!!! LOL. Right now we are just working on being reunited after 16 months of geographical separation. Hopefully by the end of the week we will have orders. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the weekend??   What are your plans for the weekend?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:09 pm

woo hoo that is exciting! i hope he gets shore duty so that you guys can be together :) that will probably be romantic enough for right now huh? hehe
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the weekend??   What are your plans for the weekend?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:16 pm

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the weekend??   What are your plans for the weekend?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:47 pm

Thanks. He should be getting shore duty. From what he's been telling me, it looks like he's being stationed up in Great Lakes. Right where he's been stuck since bootcamp. Oh well, as long as we're together. That's all that matters. The kids miss their Daddy and I really miss my hubby. More than anyone here understands. I know you ladies do though.
Back to top Go down
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : What are your plans for the weekend?? - Page 2 Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the weekend??   What are your plans for the weekend?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:40 pm

i dont remember what i did :lol!: But i think i was cleaning
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your plans for the weekend??   What are your plans for the weekend?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your plans for the weekend??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2