Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stupid brother-in-law!

Go down 
+2
proudwifeyandmama
NavyAirmanWifey
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NavyAirmanWifey
Mod
Mod
NavyAirmanWifey

Number of posts : 186
Different Groups : Stupid brother-in-law! Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Stupid brother-in-law! Empty
PostSubject: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:33 pm

Okay. So my husband's brother was supposed to come down here for just the weekend. He doesn't want to come down because he doesn't want to leave his girlfriend who he's only been dating for like 2 months!!! He is so selfish. We got him all kinds of stuff for his birthday, Christmas and him graduating high school. He didn't call us when we had our son, he didn't call on Christmas or my husband's birthday. The only time he talks to us is to find out if we're going to be getting him anything!! I'm tired of it. His parents do everything for him. They give all kinds of money. He has a job making 12 something an hour yet they still pay all his fees for when he got arrested and all his bills. Yet when we needed some gas money all they did was yell at us. They haven't helped us with the baby at all! It's ridiculous. I'm so ticked off that they treat him like crap yet they let that stupid guy away with everything. I'm tired of him being selfish and I'm tired of doing stuff for him. He isn't getting another present from us until he grows up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chantelle_rhenea

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:51 pm

hey - do we have the same brother in law? lol
Back to top Go down
NavyAirmanWifey
Mod
Mod
NavyAirmanWifey

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:54 pm

Haha. He's irritating me. Why can't he just grow up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chantelle_rhenea
proudwifeyandmama
Mod
Mod
proudwifeyandmama

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:42 pm

Eek! What a little turd!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/determinedmama
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:28 pm

wow sounds like my brother and sister in law, though more my sil, she's always complaining that dh never calls her and blaming me for it, yet does she ever call him? dh's finally getting a slight picture of the double standard in his family and with him going ad is contemplating not going to his sister's wedding in dec, the one his parents paying for entirely and when they found out she was getting married refused to rent the tuxes we wanted for the wedding 2 weeks before hand! mil said they couldn't afford it, yet amazingly they continue to pay for their other son's bills, their daughter's bills (though she should be taking care of herself since she thought she was old enough to by a house with her now fh), buy 2 brand new cars and pay for her wedding, wow how about the 150 more it would have cost for the 3 tuxes we wanted? sorry I just can't seem to get over my immediate in-laws lack of kindness and lies. well good luck and remember that unless he does something specific to you don't complain to your hubby, that just sets them on edge and get angry at you.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:21 am

why do in laws suck?!? why God why?!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:00 pm

i don't mind my DB's brother... but that's because we aren't in-laws yet, lol.... hopefully that will not change and we can still be nice towards eachother.
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:52 pm

I got along with my future in-laws till the holidays came and it was our first time being there like a part of the family, oh yeah and when I didn't agree with them on everything they said and did, because god forbid I have a mind of my own and have more experience in certain areas, like health since I've been around doctors my whole life and I don't believe you should go and get an anti-biotic for a fricken cold you've only had for the better part of a week, and oh yeah that you shouldn't accuse my dh (then df) of not calling when you don't do it yourself. Let me tell you though it happened at the perfect time b/c i was going to ask sil to be a bridesmaid and omg that would've really sucked.
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:01 pm

i hope that doesn't happen to me! DB's parents really like me. before DB went to OCS they kept asking us if we were going to stay together, what we were going to do with the distance, if we were going to take a break, etc. when DB drove up to Rhode Island with his dad, his dad kept saying how much he liked me and that he wouldn't mind if we took it a step further (i think he was hinting at DB to propose, but DB and i talked about that before he left and when graduates OCS he's going too :) ) anyway DB's mom won't let me spend the night at their house. my parents let DB spend the night, but DB's mom is uncomfortable with it. but she's nice to my face. but idk. i sort of understand bc it's her house, but when she and DB's dad were just dating they spend the night together! but i can't change her mind, but when DB graduates and goes home for a few weeks i'm going to spend the night, lol. maybe her mind will change when she see's that we're still together. so yea, DB's dad likes me a little more than mom. but what can you do?

at least sil wasn't in your wedding :)
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:40 pm

Kim04 wrote:
i hope that doesn't happen to me! DB's parents really like me. before DB went to OCS they kept asking us if we were going to stay together, what we were going to do with the distance, if we were going to take a break, etc. when DB drove up to Rhode Island with his dad, his dad kept saying how much he liked me and that he wouldn't mind if we took it a step further (i think he was hinting at DB to propose, but DB and i talked about that before he left and when graduates OCS he's going too :) ) anyway DB's mom won't let me spend the night at their house. my parents let DB spend the night, but DB's mom is uncomfortable with it. but she's nice to my face. but idk. i sort of understand bc it's her house, but when she and DB's dad were just dating they spend the night together! but i can't change her mind, but when DB graduates and goes home for a few weeks i'm going to spend the night, lol. maybe her mind will change when she see's that we're still together. so yea, DB's dad likes me a little more than mom. but what can you do?

at least sil wasn't in your wedding :)

awww they sound like a nice family. i can understand db's mom though, shes gotta protect her baby boy! thats whats so awesome about being married! woo hoo :) you can sleep together whenever wherever you want, take showers together, be affectionate in front of people and no one can say jack crap. if you cant tell me and the hubby dated for a long time lol. so i have residual bitterness about not being able to express myself freely when we were dating. but its ok, i know my parents were just trying to protect me and keep me a respectable young lady lol. maybe db will propose right away and then he will be df and his mom wont care :D
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:23 pm

Haha yes she does but she has Shaun! He's almost 3 years younger than Ryan.
We lived together before he went to OCS and it was sooo nice :)
I think my mom finally came to terms when she started buying me Birth Control, lol.
DB is going to live with me in Tampa before he goes to GA so we can do whatever we want whenever :)
It's kind of wierd though because he calls me baby, and he says i love you to me in front of his parents all the time. It's okay though, bc whenever and if ever i have a kid i will probably want them to stay a little infant forever, lol
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:50 pm

haha thats funny about your mom. is ryan the oldest? it may be really hard for her to let him go if he is. but hes gonna be an officer in the navy so chances are yall will live far far away from family so it really doesnt matter too much what they think ;) well i mean it matters, i shouldnt say it doesnt, but you two will be able to make your own decisions. ok so i still dont understand the time inbetween ocs and georgia...its not leave but they arent going to make him work?!?! i dont understand!
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:09 pm

Ryan is the oldest, but we are going to move far away from both sets of parents! When we first talked about where we wanted to go he wanted to stay in GA because it's closer to both sets of parents, so when he goes on ship i could easily go home but i don't want too. I'd rather go somewhere different and meet new people :)

When he graduates OCS and before he goes to Supply and Logistics school, he'll have a few months "off." He told me that he'll basically be recruiting for OCS; going to campus job fairs, things like that. He probably won't have to do it everyday, but that will be his "job" before he goes to GA. He'll still get paid the same and everything, but no OCS and tests and all that. I hope that makes more sense :|
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:13 pm

ahhh ok i see. thats cool that they give him a little time back with family before he has to go away again. i feel the same way as you. my hubby wants to try to get stationed in san diego for his next sea duty because most my family lives in southern california and he wants me to be able to be with them when hes gone. but i want to go overseas! i want to visit different places and see different cultures and all that too. its like come on, we joined the navy to see the world, not stay in stupid southern california.
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:23 pm

It's sweet that they want us to be able to be with family, but I've been with family for 21 years now, lol. Ryan joined the Navy to travel! So what the heck should we travel around the country when the world is so much cooler? lol
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:25 pm

yah it is sweet that they worry about us but i would still like to have my own house and everything even if he is gone. im supposed to be an adult! lol
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:03 am

lol! say it loud and say it proud
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:05 am

haha youre funny. i still act like that to my mom though sometimes lol. shes a typical mom so whenever i tell her somethings going on shes like ohhh do this and you need to do that and this is good and im just like NO! im an adult! i do what i want! and shes like woowww that was very adult of you lol.
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:10 am

HAHA lol.. are you an only child?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:20 am

hehe noooo im just a brat sometimes :) im the baby thats why. i have an older brother. hes in the coast guard!
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:06 am

Lol. ohh Coast Guard! One of my best friend's married a guy in the Coast Guard and they live in San Diego.. I think she lives somewhere that starts with an N... she just told me today and I can't believe I forgot already, lol
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:09 am

with an N eh? hehe i dunno. my brother and sister in law live in petaluma. its like an hour north of san francisco.
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:16 am

Maybe it wasn't N, but she said they don't live on base but it's a military community... she said it's like the second richest county in CA, and it takes a half hour to get anywhere, and like the only thing around there is a Target but she has to get on the highway to get to it? I can't believe I don't remember!!! :x lol
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:24 am

national city? hopefully she lives in san diego county. its just so expensive to live in that area...i wouldnt want to get stationed there.
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:33 am

OHH $h1t!!!! She lives in San Francisco not San Diego... OMG, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid brother-in-law!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next