Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SERIOUSLY?! *Warning: Potty Mouth*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

SERIOUSLY?!   *Warning: Potty Mouth* Empty
PostSubject: SERIOUSLY?! *Warning: Potty Mouth*   SERIOUSLY?!   *Warning: Potty Mouth* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:32 pm

How is it that all of a sudden (or not so suddenly) your parents start acting more like kids than parents? And why the hell, if you wanted to convey the false image of everything being normal and fine and happy, would you send your kid a short, formal email to invite her to a cookout instead of calling?! Are you kidding me?! Just the icing on the piece of shit cake they've been serving up for the past 6 months. GROW THE FUCK UP!! :evil:
Back to top Go down
seabeewife
BootCamp!!
BootCamp!!
seabeewife

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?! *Warning: Potty Mouth*   SERIOUSLY?!   *Warning: Potty Mouth* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:46 pm

Awww I'm sorry that sucks when stuff like that happens, I hope it gets better for you soon
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chrystalc0805
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
Mod
Mod
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*

Number of posts : 284
Different Groups : SERIOUSLY?!   *Warning: Potty Mouth* Character0275
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?! *Warning: Potty Mouth*   SERIOUSLY?!   *Warning: Potty Mouth* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:05 pm

I know what you mean! Ty has noticed a BIG difference the way his Mom has been acting......he was totally fine while she was here seeing us but as soon as she got home she started acting really weird, especially when she's around her girlfriend!

I don't understand how people can be one way around certain people and another way around other people!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nlholden81
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?! *Warning: Potty Mouth*   SERIOUSLY?!   *Warning: Potty Mouth* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:29 pm

yeah my mil is acting bad, enough that dh is getting soooo pissed off and can't wait to be out from under them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?! *Warning: Potty Mouth*   SERIOUSLY?!   *Warning: Potty Mouth* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:49 pm

mjrose~ Ugh. What is wrong with parents?! Hope you guys are gonna be away from them soon.
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?! *Warning: Potty Mouth*   SERIOUSLY?!   *Warning: Potty Mouth* Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:42 pm

yeah me too, it's so tense and my dh's aunt is always calling to make sure her sister isn't acting bad lol
Back to top Go down
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : SERIOUSLY?!   *Warning: Potty Mouth* Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?! *Warning: Potty Mouth*   SERIOUSLY?!   *Warning: Potty Mouth* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:20 pm

**hugs** Sorry Hun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

Number of posts : 278
Different Groups : SERIOUSLY?!   *Warning: Potty Mouth* Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?! *Warning: Potty Mouth*   SERIOUSLY?!   *Warning: Potty Mouth* Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:55 am

i am sorry hun
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/navyfamily0630
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUSLY?! *Warning: Potty Mouth*   SERIOUSLY?!   *Warning: Potty Mouth* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERIOUSLY?! *Warning: Potty Mouth*
Page 1 of 1