Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any other DEPers?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Any other DEPers? Empty
PostSubject: Any other DEPers?   Any other DEPers? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:45 pm

Anyone else have a hubby or SO who's in the DEP? If so, when are they supposed to leave for boot, and what rate are they going in with?
My hubby is leaving October 30. I thought it would be kinda cool to figure out who else's SOs will be in boot at about the same time in case they end up in the same ship or with the same grad date. We might be run into each other! :D
Back to top Go down

Any other DEPers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any other DEPers?   Any other DEPers? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:35 pm

My husband might be leaving around then.. He went to MEPS and messed up his actual height and they wont redo it.. He was @ the weight he was suppose to be @ but now that they wont redo his height he has to lose an additional 20 pounds which seems to be hard for him.. but he's suppose to be leaving this fall sometime. Hmm... :)
Back to top Go down

Any other DEPers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Wives Stick Together :: Navy 101 :: Navy Chit Chat-
Jump to: