Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

May he burn in hell...***language***

Go down 
+2
imkele
UncleSamWifey
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Moods : May he burn in hell...***language*** 18
Different Groups : May he burn in hell...***language*** Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

May he burn in hell...***language*** Empty
PostSubject: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:33 pm

Okay so a little background to get the full effect of my Irish temper on this asshole I have to share a house with...

This is one of my DH's "friends" (you will see why it is in quotes.) He was one of the first guys he met on the ship that he could drink with and listen to music with.So he says...

So we moved here in Jan. and didn't run into a lot of problems.Other than the fact he and his then gf were too cheap...so they made sure the heat in the house (in January) was never on,so we either froze or had space heaters on in our bedroom.He called my husband when the first utility bill was $80 per couple...threatened to kill my husband,and beat him to death.(I know...)

Fastforward to like 2 months ago...We came home to the house covered in blood.There was blood throughout the kitchen,living room,and a trail to their bedroom of blood.Even when we called the Cops,they showed up and said it looked like a crime scene.Dumbass was so drunk he "accidently" cut himself...didn't wanna go to the ER,and get caught for being drunk.So he went the next day and almost needed his finger amputated.He and his gf ruined our carpets in the kitchen that we had bought.He also almost lost a pint of blood.(I know...)

So the LATEST act of shitbagness has been...

Over the weekend he totaled his car.DH was all defending him (as he has this whole time...),and Im stupid but not that stupid.To know if you total your car (ive totaled mine twice due to non alcohol related situations) RARELY is alcohol not involved esp. when you drive into a light pole.Sure enough dumbass from hell gets a DUI and reckless driving.We all know what that means for Navy.

So then DH calls me today to inform me because of shitbag instead of seeing our families this weekend,Friday for the start of my Bday weekend...We get to leave Saturday afternoon.Because the Command has decided because of ASSHOLE'S actions the Sailors need to sit through videos about DUIs.

So thank you,you piece of shit for ruining something else in my life...

May you be deported back to whereever you hail from in South America...

May you die in a car accident...

And thank God youve ruined your career in the Navy,because you dont deserve it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:53 pm

wow. why havent you guys moved into your own place. holy shit. i cant believe someone can be that thoughtless and careless. im sorry you have to go threw that!! that blows.
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:33 pm

What a loser!!! I'm so sorry you have had to go through that. And why the hell is your DH defending this asshole after all he has put you and him through? He certainly hasn't been a friend to him at all and has treated you like shit. Karma will get him in the end. What goes around comes around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:10 pm

I would totally be like I love you honey, but I'm going and you can either come with or stay, make your choice of who's more important to you. good luck you're in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
babydoll912522
babydoll912522

Number of posts : 9
Moods : May he burn in hell...***language*** 10
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:20 pm

Wow, I'm sorry that you're in this situation. I hope that things get better for you. And I have to say tho that I agree with the other girl, give the hubbs an ultimatum I know he probably won't like it, but you don't need to put up with that kind of stuff, cause what if it starts to take a toll on your relationship?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/my_lil_pony22
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:24 pm

ilovemysailor wrote:
wow. why havent you guys moved into your own place. holy shit. i cant believe someone can be that thoughtless and careless. im sorry you have to go threw that!! that blows.

primarily because the rent is super cheap...and this is a house not an apartment.

Trust me,our landlady cant even remember his name and hes been renting here at least 2 years.Its pretty funny.

The guy just doesn't give a shit period.
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:27 pm

mjrose514 wrote:
I would totally be like I love you honey, but I'm going and you can either come with or stay, make your choice of who's more important to you. good luck you're in my prayers.

Well its mandatory for him to attend the whole video session on Saturday so he cant get out of that.Even the XO will be showing up to that.

Thanks for all the kind thoughts,ladies.

Im still pissed but Ive calmed down a lot.
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:45 am

Oh so asshole had the nerve to text DH last night (while we were already in bed) about seeing if DH could give him a ride around before he went on restriction.I LAUGHED.I told DH that no,we would not be his taxi service.He can contact his car insurance company and see if they will provide a rental for him.He even had the balls to offer to pay for gas if DH could drive him around to errands. :evil:

DH told him I was pissed and I use the car for work,so it would be out of the question.

Im sorry,when I totaled my car...I walked to work a lot,and I had to bum rides.If I couldnt get a ride I walked to work.Plain and simple.I did a month of that until I could purchase a car.

There are also 2 bikes in our house,and he made his gf ride the bike ALL THE TIME to work and never let her borrow the car.

So I dont feel bad.

Maybe if he was attending AA,Id feel sorry.But I dont.

He doesnt even know what his punishment is going to be yet.He was suppose to reenlist in a few days but I doubt that will happen,HIGHLY doubt.I know they can hold him past his EAOS date,and make sure he cant reenlist with the Navy.They will also dock his pay in half,and bump him down a rank.

I'll be glad when hes gone.
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:43 am

I know people like that and they just take and take and take from others until people finally have enough and put their foot down and say NO! I really don't know how they get away with it when they treat others so badly. I've seen friends get used and abused by people like this and have asked them why. Their reason was because the person they had to deal with was family.

For your sake, I hope is is much sooner than later that he is gone for good!

<<HUGS>>
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:50 am

Yeah well all of DH's friends are like that...DH had no problem with him until NOW.I had a problem with him a looooong time ago.And his whole excuse is...'Well he was one of my first friends on the ship...he was one of the first people I moved out of the ship with...'

Arrrrrgh.

I just wanted to bang my head against the wall all the time with that logic.
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:15 am

Maybe your DH needs to reexamine the meaning of the word FRIEND. Sounds like your DH has been a friend to him but this guy is just a user and an abuser to everyone he comes into contact with.

My hubby seems to have the same problem since he's been in the Navy. He made a few REAL friends when he was in bootcamp but has long since been ignoring them and his other REAL friends since he's made a bunch of FALSE friends that are only there when they need something from him and they stroke his ego to get what they want from him and make everyone else out to be the bad guy. And they are NEVER there for him when he needs a friend and he makes excuses for them for that. Nice huh?

So believe me, I understand hon. I think they need their heads examined and then smacked. LOL! :D
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:13 pm

I'm sorry you have to go through this, while I know the place is cheaper, wouldn't it in the end be cheaper to move out on your own, or try and get his butt kicked out b/c otherwise you're going to have to keep paying to fix his mess and later therapy and a lot of massages :lol:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:11 pm

Oh holy hell. Please tell me that loser is gonna be out of your house like...NOW.
I'm so sorry you've had to live with such a pissant. You're a nicer person than I am to put up with it. Sorry your birthday weekend is going to be fucked up by this guy's stupidity. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:44 pm

Thanks ladies!

We're still going back home to Northern VA to see our family this weekend...(DH's Gmom is dumping tons of maternity clothes on me...hehe 8) ) it just will be way later than usual.

Theyre apparently going to treat Saturday as a "normal work day." Which means DH will prolly get out at like 1 or 2pm.

Its so shitty.

And apparently the Navy is allowing psycho roomie from hell to reenlist,and go on an IA deployment to Iraq.

I am telling the landlady of the latest.That he is trying to bum rides off of us because he totaled his car and got charged with a DUI/Reckless Driving.

We'll see...the way the wind blows with the Navy you never can tell :-P
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:03 am

maybe while crazy is in iraq you guys could find a new place...or try to get his butt kicked out of your place! he doesnt sound like a great person around when yall have your baby. i hope you still have a good weekend!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:24 am

Fuck the Navy...

They've decided that DH SUDDENLY has security training.When they said they could stall it til deployment in the fall.

So now our WHOLE weekend is ruined.

Thank you,Navy for being the piece of shit branch of service you have always been to us.

You wanna know why your retention rate sucks ass and people are going to Army,and even losing rank to do so...because you do bullshit like this to people's lives...

So thank you for fulfilling your promise of being the shittiest branch in the United States Military.
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:02 am

Apparently,it was one big fucking joke from some First Class....

Well I can only hope he gets injured on deployment...

It would such a shame...It would just tear me apart.:cry:

I told DH he should still punch him in the face for that "practical joke."

It was so funny I forgot to laugh...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:23 pm

ok good so no training?
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:31 pm

oh man, I hate when people do that, especially when you got something planned. It's one thing to pull a joke and 30 sec. later say gotcha, but obviously it went longer than that.
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:07 pm

Yeah. Punch him in the face with a cast iron skillet. LOL! But at least your weekend isn't a total bust.
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:33 pm

Yeah but they did call for working whites inspection...

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING THAT WHEN HES ON A FUCKING CARRIER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sailors on carriers dont wear working whites if their Command is on a carrier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last time DH inspected for those was in bootcamp...3 YEARS AGO.

So we had to have his parents wire him money because we weren't planning on throwing down $75 for a fucking uniform...HE NEVER WEARS.

I will be soooooo happy when we're Army and we can put this utter bullshit to rest.

And IF you dont pass "bootcamp" working whites inspection then you have to work all day Sunday.

I fucking hate the Navy.

Theyre pulling this bullshit right BEFORE deployment.

:x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:28 pm

UncleSamWifey wrote:
ilovemysailor wrote:

primarily because the rent is super cheap...and this is a house not an apartment.

Trust me,our landlady cant even remember his name and hes been renting here at least 2 years.Its pretty funny.

The guy just doesn't give a shit period.

Yeah I understand that! We had a sistuation kinda like that. not as bad thought.

im sorry that guy is being like and putting you guys threw that. that sucks!!!

he needs some help...i hate people like that who only care about themselves.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:15 pm

yah thats what it is, he only considers himself and how funny he thinks it would be, not how it will affect other people. douchebag!
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:37 pm

Well the Navy is making him take alcoholic counseling...

The guy doesnt care about himself or others...we know that.We've figured that out.

But when it crosses the line of screwing with people's lives (ie ruining birthdays,vacations,and work morale) then the plug needs to be pulled.He should be living by himself,and punished at work.

We think he will be court martialed.

DH is getting out of the Navy in August 2009...so Id have to move before deployment this Sept. or later when he returned,which would be no point to sign a lease since we'd be moving in August.
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:37 pm

Well the verdict is in...asshole moves out the end of August.

He keeps his E05 rank,and gets to go on deployment.

As a joke DH said...'Well at least I have my drinking buddy back in time for cruise.'

I looked at him square in the eye and said...'No you dont.He is not coming near us,he is not coming near this child,thats it.'

I gotta get the landlady to change the locks again once he moves out.Of course DH said...'Oh he wont come here.' Yeah I dont trust the douchebag...the man who would much rather get his finger amputated than get caught by the Navy for being drunk.YEAH hes trustworthy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May he burn in hell...***language***   May he burn in hell...***language*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May he burn in hell...***language***
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next