Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what do you think girls?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

what do you think girls? Empty
PostSubject: what do you think girls?   what do you think girls? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:42 pm

are we going to war with iran?

Iran Gen.: Our finger is always on the trigger

Story Highlights
Iran's elite Revolutionary Guards test fire long and medium range missiles

NEW: Iranian general: "Our finger is always on the trigger"

NEW: U.S.: Iran is "as serious... a problem as any we face today

Missile tests were part of Iranians war games in the Persian Gulf

TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) -- Iran test-fired a long-range missile on Wednesday in response to what it says are threats from Israel and the United States, Iranian officials said.

The new version of the Shahab-3 missile is capable of reaching its main regional enemy Israel, Iran says.

Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps test-fired a Shahab-3 missile and several other missiles during war games in the Persian Gulf called the Great Prophet III, according to Iran's state-run media and a U.S. military source.

"We want to tell the world that those who conduct their foreign policy by using the language of threat against Iran have to know that our finger is always on the trigger and we have hundreds and even thousands of missiles ready to be fired against predetermined targets," Gen. Hossein Salami, commander of the Revolutionary Guard ground forces, said on state TV.

"We will chase the enemies on the ground and in the sky and we are able react strongly to enemy's threats in shortest possible time."

William Burns, a senior U.S. State Department official, said Iran is "as serious ... a problem as any we face today."

The exercise comes a month after Israel conducted a military drill in the eastern Mediterranean involving dozens of warplanes, and the latest Iranian activities prompted concern from Israel and condemnation from the United States.

Iran occasionally tests missiles, but this firing comes amid international tensions over its nuclear aspirations.

The state-run Islamic Republic News Agency said "the war game was aimed at improving the combat readiness of Iran's armed forces. The 2,000-kilometers-range Shahab-3 missiles were tested to demonstrate Iran's capability in hitting its enemies accurately at the early stages of their probable attacks against the Islamic Republic." Watch footage of the missiles being fired »

The agency added: "Domestic and foreign political and military analysts believe that Shahab-3 is able to reach targets in the occupied lands in case of the Zionist regime's probable attacks against Iran's nuclear sites."

Iran's Press TV said the military "successfully test-fired new long and mid-range missiles." It mentioned the Shahab 3, "which can hit any target within a range of 2,000km." It said the missile was equipped with a one-ton conventional warhead.

"Nine highly advanced missiles with improved accuracy were simultaneously tested including the Zelzal and Fateh missiles with ranges of 400km and 170km respectively."

Press TV said troops were also involved in the maneuvers in the Persian Gulf and Strait of Hormuz areas.

A U.S. military official with knowledge of the testing counted the firing of seven missiles, one Shahab-3 and six shorter-range ballistic missiles. The testing took place over land, the official said.

The official, who noted that these kinds of tests had occurred before and were not unexpected, said the tests were tracked by U.S. intelligence.

Another military source said another Iranian exercise is under way inside the Persian Gulf with surface ships and submarines.

World powers, who suspect Iran is intent on building nuclear weapons, have offered economic and other incentives in exchange for the suspension of its enrichment program.

Iran, which says its nuclear program is strictly to produce energy, defends its right to proceed with enrichment.

There are worldwide worries that Israel, which is concerned by Iran's plans, is pondering a unilateral strike.

Israel's recent aerial military exercise was in part an effort to send a message that it has the capability to attack Iran's nuclear program.

The distance involved in the exercise was roughly the same as would be involved in a possible strike on the Iranian nuclear fuel plant at Natanz, a U.S. military official said.

In 1981, Israel attacked a nuclear facility in Iraq. Israel also struck a site in Syria that some say was a nuclear reactor under construction.

One Israeli Cabinet member, Shaul Mofaz, recently said it "will attack" Iran if the nuclear program was not halted.

Last week, the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps commander, Gen. Mohammed Ali-Jaafari, said any strike against Iran's nuclear facilities would be regarded a the beginning of war.

At the same time, Iranian leaders are discounting the possibility of war. President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, in Malaysia this week for a conference, told reporters Iran was trying to prevent a confrontation.

"We are making all-out efforts to expand peace and security in the world. You should not be concerned about a new war," he said on Tuesday.

Mark Regev, spokesman for Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, said it did not want conflict with Iran.

"But the Iranian nuclear program and the Iranian ballistic missile program must be of concern for the entire International community," Regev said.

The White House reacted strongly to the Iranian test-firing.

National Security Council spokesman Gordon Johndroe said: "Iran's development of ballistic missiles is a violation of United Nations Security Council resolutions and completely inconsistent with Iran's obligations to the world."

Johndroe mentioned that the U.S., Britain, France, Russia, China and Germany "are committed to a diplomatic path, and have offered Iran a generous package of incentives if they will suspend their uranium enrichment activities."

"They should also refrain from further missile tests if they truly seek to gain the trust of the world. The Iranians should stop the development of ballistic missiles, which could be used as a delivery vehicle for a potential nuclear weapon, immediately."

U.S. Sen. John McCain, the Republican presidential candidate, said the tests "demonstrate again the dangers it [Iran] poses to its neighbors and to the wider region, especially Israel."

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama said:"Iran is a grave threat. We have to make sure that we are working with our allies to apply tightening pressure economically on Iran at the same time as we start engaging in the kind of direct diplomacy that can lead them to standing down on issues like nuclear weapons."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Moods : what do you think girls? 18
Different Groups : what do you think girls? Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: what do you think girls?   what do you think girls? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:04 pm

Israel will kick their a$$...

The IDF combined with Mossad...the Muslims have no chance in HELL winning against the Jews.

Now whether we(collectively the American government,the "law" behind America's military) support God's Chosen People...I dont know.

But I tell you one thing...I'll be there supporting Israel.I went in '99,and saw the Muslim persecution of Christians (Greek Orthodox,Catholic,and various denominations) and the Jews.I have met Former Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (a great man! Ask him about how nice and peaceful Islam is!),and sat through extensive briefings at Jewish Community Centers and at the Israeli Embassy.

Bring it,Iran.

It is written that those that bless Israel will be blessed,and those that curse Israel will be cursed. Dont see Hitler around anymore...

what do you think girls? L_9f19c79457af2765e8f1d74156157db8
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: what do you think girls?   what do you think girls? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:24 pm

yah thats what my hubby says, that the israelies (sp?) are nuts. i guess some of their special forces are like way more highly trained than even ours. i dunno, i just want peace in the middle east! lol which i know will never happen until God comes back
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

PostSubject: Re: what do you think girls?   what do you think girls? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:45 pm

Yeah the huuuuuge difference with the CIA and the Mossad is...

We have to ask permission to kill threats to our country...

Mossad...doesnt ask questions...you threaten Israel,you will be killed.They were behind Princess Di's death,that has already been confirmed.

The IDF is also trained in Krav Maga,which is taught to military and police the world around.Krav Maga is a basic/technical self defense system taught to the Jewish people.Anyone of any weight,and any age can learn it.The theory is 'Never again' will the Jewish people not know how to defend themselves.You are taught hand to hand,disarming someone be it a knife,gun,or anything else.Also water combat.Youtube it to get an idea.Ive been wanting to sign up for it.In America,they have a lot of exIDF guys that teach it.

Israel also makes it mandatory to serve in their military after they finish their version of high school.You will see 18 yr old girls carrying AK47s in the street.

Well,biblically Christians/Jews will never get along with Muslims.It is written in the Old Testament,plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: what do you think girls?   what do you think girls? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:45 pm

"Hossein Salami," :lol!: sounds like a sandwich lol.

No seriously, it's scary isn't to think of all these thongs happening like the Bible says, really could mean the end of times, or at least the beginning, i hope it doesn't happen in my life, I like people too much lol.

I love that cartoon btw
Back to top Go down
alison
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
alison

Number of posts : 145
Moods : what do you think girls? 10
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: what do you think girls?   what do you think girls? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:03 pm

We already are at war. Our troops are stationed over there (some against their will) just to keep civilians at bay.

I say when we are not keeping anyone over there for safety reasons, it will be over. But we may never know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/engravedinstars
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

PostSubject: Re: what do you think girls?   what do you think girls? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:05 pm

Same here...I actually wanna see my baby brother and my child grow up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think girls?   what do you think girls? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you think girls?
Page 1 of 1