Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did you meet your SO?

Go down 
+8
imkele
asailorslove
jessica
UncleSamWifey
IloveMySailor07
seabeewife
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
pvm4ever88
12 posters
AuthorMessage
pvm4ever88
Admin
Admin
pvm4ever88

Number of posts : 540
Moods : How did you meet your SO? 7
Different Groups : How did you meet your SO? Character0286
Registration date : 2008-06-03

How did you meet your SO? Empty
PostSubject: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:06 pm

Let us know ladies! Mine is long! lol.
Back to top Go down
https://navywives.aforumfree.com
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
Mod
Mod
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*

Number of posts : 284
Different Groups : How did you meet your SO? Character0275
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:18 pm

In the Navy! We were stationed at the same command!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nlholden81
pvm4ever88
Admin
Admin
pvm4ever88

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:21 pm

I met my husband at McDs in Branson , MO where we both met!! lol My aunt introduced us and I wouldn't regret one minute of it! I moved out to SC when he was in Power School and he is finishing up Prototype within the next month! We have been together for Sept 06 and are expecting our first navy brat in January!
Back to top Go down
seabeewife
BootCamp!!
BootCamp!!
seabeewife

Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:02 pm

On the short sweet side one of my friends introduced me to him when he was on leave, we met at Taco Bell after I got off work one night and became great friends, only to move on to more later :@: :D
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chrystalc0805
pvm4ever88
Admin
Admin
pvm4ever88

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:05 pm

What is up with us meeting our men at Fast Food Joints!! lol We have great men though!
Back to top Go down
seabeewife
BootCamp!!
BootCamp!!
seabeewife

Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:08 pm

lol no joke, but hey gotta love Taco Bell late on Fri nights right haha
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chrystalc0805
IloveMySailor07
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
IloveMySailor07

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:26 pm

We met in middle school.. "dated" the summer before 8th grade year... went to seperate highschools..Found out he workd with some friends of mine at mcds.. needless to say everyday that they worked with him, i was there... umm we hooked up the weekend he left for bootcamp... pretty much we agreed agreed it was gonna be a one time thing but by the time he left i wanted more... 6 months later we were married and August will be our 1 yr anniversay.. and that is the short story
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/88geiger06

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:41 pm

Me & the hubby met on myspace. lol...we talked for a while...then one night he told me he was going to go to the movies by himself...and i thought it was sad so asked him if he would rather come hang out with me and a few of my friends...and he said sure so we met up at wal mart. lol. and from that point forward we have been together. It was tough at first cuz i was still in high school and he was stationed were i lived. but after 3 months of dating we moved in together got engadged then i got preggers. but our 2 year will be this august :) and i couldnt be happier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:48 pm

i met my man online also;
it was really hard in the beginning
b/c i was stuck here
& he was in tx.
i told him i was goin to va when i had a break from work in feb;
he surprised me down there
& what do ya kno,
but 2 wks later,
i find out i'm preggo. :D
i went to tx to see him in april;
now we r gettin married this month after i move down there
& i couldn't be happier.
it was all happening so fast that i was a lil scared at first,
but it feels so right,
that my fears r completely gone.
[figured if he was gonna leave me,
he would have when he found out i was preg,
but he didn't]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:44 pm

awww. :) well congrats on everything! i know what you mean by moving fast.

but like you said if it feels right then go with that!! :) Wish the best for you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:44 pm

awww. :) well congrats on everything! i know what you mean by moving fast.

but like you said if it feels right then go with that!! :) Wish the best for you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: how we met!!!   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:04 am

lets see... he was friends with an ex boyfriend of mine from highschool and a friend that was a freind of theirs and mine was coming down to show my the new pipes on his new truck and brought my fiance' with him! i told my friend matt to tell richard that he could come back later on that night and he said you tell him yourself and he came back that same night even though we lived an hour apart from each other! ever since the night he came over and i got to tell me whole life story i knew he was the one for me! we haven't been apart ever since EXCEPT for when he went to college in nashville! :)
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Moods : How did you meet your SO? 18
Different Groups : How did you meet your SO? Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:45 pm

I was meeting our mutal best friend at a bar....she told me he was coming (months ago i kept on having HORRIBLE run ins with guys from other branches and cops...and finally told her 'I just need a Navy Man.My Gpop was Navy,My Dad was Navy...I like Navy boys.'),and I had to tell her what I thought.Well she didnt tell him I would be there but that one of her friends who just got engaged would be there with her fiance.

Sure enough he thought I was the "engaged one" and wouldnt speak to me for a good 20 mins.Finally in high school fashion my friend noticed we were talking behind her back,while she sat between us.So then she did this whole...'Oh you guys take a picture!' She took a picture,and we didnt move away and she sat next to me.

He offered to walk me to the car under an umbrella in the rain,I left him at the curb cause I didnt want the goodbye to awkward.(I can still see his look of utter shock and sadness that I just waved 'See ya!' and got in my car.) He texted our mutal best friend mins. later that I was cute.

3 months later we were married...haha.
Back to top Go down
jessica
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
jessica

Number of posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:15 pm

i met mine in a barn, lol what can i say, im from WV
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jajelove
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:35 am

I MET MY SO ON MYSPACE. I WAS BORED AT WORK AND WAS BROWSING PEOPLE AND THOUGHT HE WAS CUTE AND CLICKED AND EMAILED. WE TALKED FOR A MONTH BECAME BF AND GF THEN A YEAR LATER ENGAGED THEN THREE MONTHS AFTER THAT GOT MARRIED. WE JUST KNEW WE WERE IN LOVE WHEN WE WROTE OUR FIRST EMAIL TO EACH OTHER, IT WILL BE A YEAR FOR US ON JUNE 30TH . I CANT WAIT FOR HIM TO BE HOME FOR LEAVE WE ARE GOING TO GET TO BE TOGETHER FOR OUR ONE YEAR. IT IS HARD SINCE HE IS IN VA AND I AM IN CALI.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/navyfamily0630

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:58 am

Aw I loved reading these!
I met my husband on the 4th of July at a picnic I know how cheesey haha. He tried to run me over with a 4wheeler. Yes that was how 14 and 16 year olds flirted! It worked though. We've almost been together 5 years now :]
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Moods : How did you meet your SO? 18
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:29 pm

I met my husband in a bar/restaurant. I met a friend of mine out for dinner and drinks and he was the waiter for the evening. My friend introduced us. She has known him since he was 16 when he dated her daughter when they were in high school. We started talking when he got off work and immediately became friends. We flirted constantly and I spent most Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights at the bar just to spend time with him. He was the bartender on Saturday and Sunday nights. It took 3 months for us to officially start dating but only 1 month for him to move in with me. I knew he was the one. One year after we met, after months of him trying and chickening out several times, I asked him to marry me. We were married 2 years and 5 months later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
NavyAirmanWifey
Mod
Mod
NavyAirmanWifey

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:58 pm

I moved to Illinois from Indiana when I was 18. Three days after moving there I started working at Dairy Queen. A girl invited me to hang out with her and her boyfriend since I didn't know anybody. She picked me up later and told me that we were going to pick up his friend after that. Then, a few hours later Nathan got in the truck. I went home not to long after this but for the next week he kept asking his friend if we were all going to hang out again. The girl came to work and asked if I would want to hang out again with Nathan and I tried to act like it was no big deal but I was so excited. I was really looking forward to it. So the next week we all went riding on the four wheelers. His friend didn't think he liked me. We laugh about it now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chantelle_rhenea

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:50 pm

I met mine when I was 17 and he was 22 on an online game called a MUD (text based RPG) while I was engaged to another guy. I fell for him and he refused because I was to young. So I stopped talking to him cause he hurt my feelings and I was stupid. While he was in boot camp he realized he loved me and missed me. Ended up 3 years after we met online I had no plans for my birthday and we had just started talking again so he flew me out to Charleston. Few months later we're married I'm out here with him. Lol.

I still harass him for saying I was too young. The best is calling him a cradle robber ;)
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:07 pm

we met on our highschool swim team. yah i got to see him in a speedo before i made any commitments lol ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:32 pm

I met mine at an internship last summer :) We went to different schools but after the internship was over we kept in contact and now we are boyfriend and girlfriend :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:03 pm

We met online technically but he lived in the same town and actually hung out w/ one of my girlfriends so he imed me one day bc she gave him my s/n.. and we talked all the time and then he started calling all the time and we went on our first date to Universal and we seen a movie *Summer Catch*... which was cute. He went to a diff middle school then I did and when we went to highschool we ended up in the same one.. when we started officially dating. :)
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:18 pm

Universal?? Do you live in FL or CA??
Back to top Go down
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : How did you meet your SO? Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:45 pm

We were introduced by one of my besties. They went to church together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you meet your SO?   How did you meet your SO? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did you meet your SO?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Wives Stick Together :: Liberty Time :: Kick Back, Relax, and Have Fun!-
Jump to: