Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My 24th Bday

Go down 
+5
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
Rachel
imkele
jessica
UncleSamWifey
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Moods : My 24th Bday 18
Different Groups : My 24th Bday Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:41 pm

So here are some pictures...

My boobs are getting huuuuge,and I dont like how I look in these pics but as DH said...'You're pregnant you're allowed to look fat.'

My 24th Bday L_ff4dc2511453876d31a58f99a08a9afa

My brother as Santa Ana...he found DH's empty casings.He also has a rifle and pistol...the kid will fight to the death.

My 24th Bday L_0b44a1e2eb14c606280ba30b7aac4052

DH giving me my awwwesome raspberry marquis chocolate cake.

My 24th Bday L_9d8e1e8775957a82bdf008e62629bae3

I forgot to even make a friggin wish.Oh well.

Highlights of the night were my brother saying 'Dammit!' and 'I farted!'
Back to top Go down
jessica
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
jessica

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-06-03

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:04 pm

aw great pics!!! ps what part of va beach do you live in??? I used to live there, and hubby is getting transferred back there and i need to start looking for apartments or something lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jajelove
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:41 pm

We're in the Kempsville area.We rent a house from a friend.

I know a lot of enlisted live in Thalia Gardens area which is around Pembroke Mall.Look around Pembroke Mall Id say.The apts. are under $1000.More like $800 something.

Townhouses we havent really priced.Just stay away from Oceanview if you're gonna be in and around Norfolk.

Lemme know as you start looking,cause I'll bug DH...he knows all the shady neighborhoods and the ones that are okay.
Back to top Go down
jessica
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
jessica

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:50 pm

awwww ok thanks for your help <3
Back to top Go down
jessica
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
jessica

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:51 pm

oh yeah i mean to ask, how far along are you?
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-06-05

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:11 pm

Great pix. Looks like you had a happy birthday. The cake looks delicious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:57 pm

jessica wrote:
oh yeah i mean to ask, how far along are you?

Ten weeks but I dont wanna wear anything tight...so I just wear huuuuge maternity clothes.

My clothes are starting to get tight.I wasn't as skinny as I wanted to be when I got knocked up.So what can ya do?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:00 pm

Happy Birthday! yesterday was dh's bday too...he turned 25.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:04 pm

Awwww....We share the same bday!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:07 pm

hehe yah...he didnt get a big party like you though. we just went to cheesecake factory!
Back to top Go down
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
Mod
Mod
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*

Number of posts : 284
Different Groups : My 24th Bday Character0275
Registration date : 2008-06-04

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:09 pm

Awesome pix!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nlholden81
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:14 pm

Rachel wrote:
hehe yah...he didnt get a big party like you though. we just went to cheesecake factory!

Oh it was DH's parents and Grandmother...then my Dad,Stepmom,and brother.So it wasnt huuuuge.

Then we went to Olde Town Alexandria to Pat Troy's Ireland's Own...I got myself a horrible shirley temple.DH ran into a Marine and advised him to not join the Navy...hahaha.'Do you wanna sit around for 5 hours...only to find out you were suppose to be doing something,no one told you,then you get yelled at for not knowing what you were suppose to know to do?' hahahaha.He ran into a Chief too.Damn Navy tattoo follows him everywhere.

DH's parents live right by the Fort Belvior gates...so I thought of you :pirat:
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:18 pm

ohhh is Pat Troy's good? My parents love going to Irish "pubs" lol. What does his tattoo look like? my hubby wants to get one...not a navy one though. i think he would have to go career in order for me to be ok with that. awww thanks for thinking of me :)
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:29 pm

Yeah it is a "Republican" "Irish" (okay after going to Ireland...no Irish,Irish pub looks like that unless its a tourist vortex...hehe) pub.So the other night Pat Troy led everyone in the Unicorn song and wore a McCain hat.So if you dont play for that team then Id suggest the "Democrat" Murphy's thats still on King Street its just by Chico's and Chipotle.

Pat Troy has different seating sections for the Armed Services,and then President Reagan's Corner with tons of Reagan pictures.I have no preference...but the music is good at Pat Troy's.And the drinks weren't too much.A manhattan,beer and shirley temple for $11.

DH has a Sailor Jerryesque Ship with billowing sails and water.There is a banner below that says 'U.S. Navy.' It takes up his whole calf muscle.He wants to get the 'U.S. Navy' redone to 'Never Again.' hahaha

Oh I agree with the career bit.DH thought he was gonna be career thats why he got it.We're gonna try one more thing with the Navy and if they cant give us those very orders,then see ya and hello Army! We're up for orders/reenlistment August 2009...and many people have told us if DH's carrier was their first duty station they wouldn't stay in the Navy either. :no: REALLY encouraging!
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-27

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:35 pm

Happpy 24th Birthday :lol: I hope it's wonderful!!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:37 pm

hmmm we'll definitely have to give that a try the next time my parents are out. my mom is irish, her name is erin and she was born on st patricks day, and my dad likes to pretend that he's irish lol. im gonna say that i didnt know that pubs could be political but since i have now been enlightened to this fact we will no longer be going to murphys haha. good music is a plus too. thats funny about the tattoo and changing it to never again lol. well not really but at least he has some humor about the situation. since scott is in intelligence he wants to get some emblem or crest or something thats like an eagle and the flag and it says in God we trust, all others we monitor. hehe i think its funny but maybe after he goes to ocs he can get it. maybe its a good thing that his first duty station is the suckiest...at least you know from here on out it cant get any worse! haha, thats what im worried about. because we have it so good right now so dh wants to stay in and im like ehhhh, we got 5 more years, lets ride out a few more years before we make a decision.
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:38 pm

Rachel! Is Scott really going to do OCS?? How exciting :)
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:40 pm

Kim04 wrote:
Rachel! Is Scott really going to do OCS?? How exciting :)

haha nothing for sure yet! but we are definitely leaning toward a career in the navy right now so ocs would be in his future...hopefully! he is finishing up his masters right now so im not about to let that education go to waste!
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:50 pm

Rachel wrote:
hmmm we'll definitely have to give that a try the next time my parents are out. my mom is irish, her name is erin and she was born on st patricks day, and my dad likes to pretend that he's irish lol. im gonna say that i didnt know that pubs could be political but since i have now been enlightened to this fact we will no longer be going to murphys haha. good music is a plus too. thats funny about the tattoo and changing it to never again lol. well not really but at least he has some humor about the situation. since scott is in intelligence he wants to get some emblem or crest or something thats like an eagle and the flag and it says in God we trust, all others we monitor. hehe i think its funny but maybe after he goes to ocs he can get it. maybe its a good thing that his first duty station is the suckiest...at least you know from here on out it cant get any worse! haha, thats what im worried about. because we have it so good right now so dh wants to stay in and im like ehhhh, we got 5 more years, lets ride out a few more years before we make a decision.

Yeaaaah you should be warned...everything can become political in and around DC.We joke but I wont let people in on 95 if they have the wrong bumperstickers...haha DH is the same way.Esp.if you have some Global Warming crap on your car...haha.We're eeeeeeevil.If you drive horrible AND you're a hippie,you're screwed if you're trying to merge in front of us.(Ever notice all the SUVs at Whole Foods...haha.)

I went to Ulta this weekend in Springfield and relished in being close to EVERYTHING but I dont miss living in NoVa.The Ulta closest to us...is in Newport News,a good 45 mins or more with traffic.

Yeah,def think about it.DH has been in already 3 years...and unless we can seal orders with the Marines in SC,then we're out.DH wants to go the warrant officer route so he def wants to go career so long as he never ever ever gets orders back to Norfolk...haha.

I like that tattoo idea.DH also has an eagle with an American flag shield on his arm.St.Michael is the next tattoo planned.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:35 am

duh rachel. i swear...i forget where i live sometimes! that totally makes sense now. yah i totally judge people on the car that they drive...and their bumper stickers! and im from california so you know im a pro and causing road rage! haha i love it. my hubby was saying the other day that since he is probably going to have sea duty next that it would be norfolk or san diego and i dont want EITHER! i said i would prefer hawaii or japan for sea duty. hopefully we can get one of those. its kinda early to be thinking about that though since we just got here lol. but i can dream.
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:38 am

DB wants to go to Japan, but I like to be the only asian in a 10 mile radius... lol.. i don't know, maybe because I'm always the only asian and every group has ONE asian friend, i'm not sure if I want there to be more...

I drive an F-150 don't judge me too harshly, lol.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:46 am

haha youre too funny kim. im kinda scared about being a white girl in japan...BUT I LOVE RICE!! lol maybe they will accept me as one of their own haha.
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:50 am

Asian people LOVE white people, lol it's really wierd, they like flock to them, lol. They're really accepting which is good!! I love my fried rice and sushi and who can forget those egg rolls?? That's chinese food, but whatever, lol.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:53 am

really?!? thats good. i know they love disneyland but i didnt know how theyd feel about me lol. maybe ill just wear a mickey mouse sweater whenever i go out hahahaha. ahhhh jk. i love chinese food. but sushi aint for me. i love edamame. i think thats how you spell it...
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:02 am

I didn;t know they like Disneyland! I knew they have Tokyo Disney, but I didn;t know they were serious about it, lol. What in the world is edamame? I'm asian and I don't even know what you're talking about, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My 24th Bday Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 24th Bday   My 24th Bday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My 24th Bday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Wives Stick Together :: Liberty Time :: The Photo Lounge-
Jump to: