Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

problems with dh

Go down 
+7
rdersham
Kim04
asailorslove
Rachel
imkele
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
mjrose514
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Moods : problems with dh - Page 2 18
Registration date : 2008-06-05

problems with dh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: problems with dh   problems with dh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:03 pm

I'm glad you got your phone turned back on. The hostile roomies thing is very sad. I'm sorry that you have to go through that. I wish there was more that I could do for you. I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to though. Just PM me. >hugs<
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: problems with dh   problems with dh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:17 pm

I still say FL!
Don't put yourself through anymore stress than you're already under. I've only seen DB cry once, and that was our last day together. You're right, it was very sad, I didn't know he had those emotions in them! I say follow your heart! Just make yourself happy, and if you're happy with him, then you should stay and try to work things out. It's ultimately your life, and you know yourself best! I hope that helps a little :heart: xoxo!
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: problems with dh   problems with dh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:28 pm

you ladies are so sweet. Since it looks as if I have to stay anyway I guess that's what I'm going to do. I did get a sweet if misspelled (including my name) letter when I got home saying he's realizing how much of an ass he's been and how he wants to change. I also got a phone call today saying he loves me and wants to spend time with me and go for a walk and try counseling. I told him that I'd go on the walk and if he starts showing me how much he loves me instead of just saying it all the time and he really gets better then I'll do marriage counseling. We'll see how it goes I guess, at least with us working all the time we don't have the opportunity to fight :roll:
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: problems with dh   problems with dh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:07 pm

Good luck sweetie and I wish you the best. As I said before, follow your heart. Only you know what is best for you. I hope everything works out for you!!!
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

PostSubject: Re: problems with dh   problems with dh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:42 pm

I wish I knew my heart, it would make all these decisions easier, I used to have no problems with this before dating, grrr.
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: problems with dh   problems with dh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:11 am

I'm sorry honey. I wish I knew what to say. It sounds like you're just really confused right now. Honestly, you shouldn't worry about anything at all but what will make you happy and what you need to do to get you there. That is the important thing. >>hugs<<
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: problems with dh   problems with dh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:33 am

The letter is a good sign!!
Back to top Go down
rdersham
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 345
Moods : problems with dh - Page 2 1
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: problems with dh   problems with dh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:15 pm

yeah, the letter is a good sign that he knows he is hurting you and wants to try and make amends. don't give in too easily though!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/qt4u0369
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

PostSubject: Re: problems with dh   problems with dh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:04 pm

I'm not I try and stay a distance especially b/c he always has this draw when he touches me. And I refuse to say I love you right now till I know what's going on. I don't know I'm in such unchartered waters and I wish what was going to far and whatnot. I guess just taking it one day at a time is what's best, and at least I get an excuse to not sleep with him on the uncomfy queen bed and sleep on the oh so comfy and broken in twin lol
Back to top Go down
sha1990
BootCamp!!
BootCamp!!

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: problems with dh   problems with dh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:47 pm

mjrose514 wrote:
you ladies are so sweet. Since it looks as if I have to stay anyway I guess that's what I'm going to do. I did get a sweet if misspelled (including my name) letter when I got home saying he's realizing how much of an ass he's been and how he wants to change. I also got a phone call today saying he loves me and wants to spend time with me and go for a walk and try counseling. I told him that I'd go on the walk and if he starts showing me how much he loves me instead of just saying it all the time and he really gets better then I'll do marriage counseling. We'll see how it goes I guess, at least with us working all the time we don't have the opportunity to fight :roll:

AWWWWW that is sweet I prayed for both of you already and I will continue to pray ok !!!!
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

PostSubject: Re: problems with dh   problems with dh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:55 pm

thanks sha1990 we coul both use all the prayer we can get.
Back to top Go down
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : problems with dh - Page 2 Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: problems with dh   problems with dh - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:09 pm

Wow I am so sorry honey! I am not quite sure what to say. It was good you told him how you felt! But im sorry he is being a jerk about it since he was the messing up! But i wish you the best because thats what you deserve! Good Luck with all of this im here if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problems with dh   problems with dh - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problems with dh
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Wives Stick Together :: Moody, Moody , Moody!! I need something! :: Soap Box-
Jump to: