Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They are getting so big! *sobs*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
Mod
Mod
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*

Number of posts : 284
Different Groups : They are getting so big! *sobs* Character0275
Registration date : 2008-06-04

They are getting so big! *sobs* Empty
PostSubject: They are getting so big! *sobs*   They are getting so big! *sobs* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:57 am

So Timmy is 4 months old today! He's doing so many new things too.....holding his head, laughing, grabbing things, and trying to push himself up to crawl. He's already 19lbs.....I know he's a big boy (he was 8lbs 12oz when he was born).

Jerry is going to be 3 in September! He's already counting to 10, he can sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and he's working on potty training. He's already 30lbs and he's almost as tall as his sister!

Sierra is going to be 7 in Feburary! She's going to be in 1st this year too! She's reading at a 2 to 3rd grade level already.....I've never met someone her age that loves to read like she does! She's 48lbs.....she's going to be skinny like I was when I was younger!

Alright, that's enough bragging for today! I was just having a "mom" moment!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nlholden81
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: They are getting so big! *sobs*   They are getting so big! *sobs* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:17 pm

so sweet, if you're being sentimental I find scrapping helps
Back to top Go down
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : They are getting so big! *sobs* Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: They are getting so big! *sobs*   They are getting so big! *sobs* Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:12 pm

Awww thats so sweet ... its exciting and sad how fast they grow!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They are getting so big! *sobs*   They are getting so big! *sobs* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They are getting so big! *sobs*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Wives Stick Together :: Husbands, Children and Bears! OH MY! :: Baby...Toddler...Child...TEENAGER!-
Jump to: