Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wedding photographers...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LovinMySailor
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
LovinMySailor

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-01

wedding photographers... Empty
PostSubject: wedding photographers...   wedding photographers... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:00 pm

OMG.. wedding photographers are soo expensive... my parents are paying $2000 and thats with the military discount!!! yeah its quite ridiculous!!! we get him for 6 hrs and a whole bunch of stuff.. but still thats crazy expensive!!!!

oh well i guess i should just thank my lucky stars that i got one on such short notice..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxxfadedliesxxx
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: wedding photographers...   wedding photographers... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:57 am

yah pictures are real important. we had a friend of the family do it and all i can say is i wish i wouldve spent the money to hire a proffesional!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
rdersham
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 345
Moods : wedding photographers... 1
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: wedding photographers...   wedding photographers... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:26 am

yeah, they are expensive but it's definitely worth it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/qt4u0369
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: wedding photographers...   wedding photographers... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:26 pm

as a proffessional it's initially expensive to us too and then you get started and realize that honestly, with as much pre and post work we do it's not all that much profit, we do it because we love it, not b/c it makes us a bunch of money. But yes be sure you get professional pics.
Back to top Go down
LovinMySailor
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
LovinMySailor

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: wedding photographers...   wedding photographers... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:45 pm

yeah.. the photographer i got has been taking pictures since he has been 6.. i actually know his step-daughter i was best friends with her in elementary.. he knows my whole family and i dated his step-son a LOOOONG time...

mjrose514... i didnt know you were a professional photographer... yeah i bet it is really expensive because of all the equiptment and traveling and work you have to do!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxxfadedliesxxx

PostSubject: Re: wedding photographers...   wedding photographers... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:12 pm

wow! we didn't have that yet cause we just did a JOP but we're having a big one when we get to go back home for a while. hopefully within a year :] that's way expensive. for our first one we justh ad a friend do it!
Back to top Go down
rdersham
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 345
Moods : wedding photographers... 1
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: wedding photographers...   wedding photographers... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:26 pm

yeah, you just have to shop around for the best deal. ours was under $1,000 and i got everything i needed for the amount of time i wanted them for. a lot of photographers charge for their time which is why prices are so high...i realized this when i did modeling for a couple months.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/qt4u0369
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: wedding photographers...   wedding photographers... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:05 pm

yeah see if you can find someone to give you military discounts, that's what I do. yeah tme is charged for, but it's not just the time at the wedding, it post production and what not which can take a few days or more.

yeah I'm a professional, side biz since I'm also a teacher i got my bs in photo and my ms in edu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wedding photographers...   wedding photographers... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wedding photographers...
Page 1 of 1