Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm so tired of them saying one thing then changing it!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I'm so tired of them saying one thing then changing it! Empty
PostSubject: I'm so tired of them saying one thing then changing it!   I'm so tired of them saying one thing then changing it! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:50 pm

So after spending almost a month in San Diego, my hubby talks to his sponsor on the Reagan who tells him once he reports (the 12th) he should have a week in San Diego before having to leave. So we plan it out so I left for Michigan this weekend since he'd only have a week left before leaving. Now they changed it to a month possibly more! Arg. I'm so annoyed right now. I'm stuck in my parents house without a bedroom or bed for that matter and now I know he's in Cali and I could have been there with him still for another month if we had known :< Plus since I'm not there he got put into some kind of housing with 3 other guys and no internet even close by. So all we can do is talk on the phone when we both happen to be awake and not busy. I swear I just wanna go bitch slap someone -_-.
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Moods : I'm so tired of them saying one thing then changing it! 18
Different Groups : I'm so tired of them saying one thing then changing it! Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of them saying one thing then changing it!   I'm so tired of them saying one thing then changing it! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:15 pm

Honey,get use to it... :(

I hate to say it...but this is how it will be and even worse when he joins a ship.

Never say never,and never make definite plans.

It sucks but thats why the Military Spouse's motto is Semper Gumby...Always Flexible.

He cant go on base to use the computers? My husband always went to base to use the computers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of them saying one thing then changing it!   I'm so tired of them saying one thing then changing it! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:17 pm

He's on base but I guess the only place with internet is to far to walk to and our truck is broken. :/
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Moods : I'm so tired of them saying one thing then changing it! 18
Different Groups : I'm so tired of them saying one thing then changing it! Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of them saying one thing then changing it!   I'm so tired of them saying one thing then changing it! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:33 pm

Ah okay thats understandable.

Has he looked into any of the free transportation around the base? Usually the ships have vans that can transport the sailors AROUND base.Im sure the barracks would have to have something.I know theres an MWR building at Norfolk that has pool tables,internet,and a nice big screen that plays movies.
Back to top Go down
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of them saying one thing then changing it!   I'm so tired of them saying one thing then changing it! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:10 am

just like she said get use to it sweet. its the military life and there is nothing sure until you move orwhatever it is. it sucks a lot. yeah i know on bases there usually is some place that sailors can go to and get on computers and things like that and if it is to far then they should have buses. i know when dh is in port he goes to the rec center on base. thatis in norfolk. it is hard when nothing is for sure. just keep your head up and try to make the best of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/navyfamily0630
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of them saying one thing then changing it!   I'm so tired of them saying one thing then changing it! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:09 am

it definitely sucks! but thats the way it is...dont worry im pretty sure everyone hates it too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of them saying one thing then changing it!   I'm so tired of them saying one thing then changing it! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm so tired of them saying one thing then changing it!
Page 1 of 1