Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make sure you empty your trashcans!!!! Must read!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
momof2
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
momof2

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Make sure you empty your trashcans!!!!   Must read!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Make sure you empty your trashcans!!!! Must read!!!!   Make sure you empty your trashcans!!!!   Must read!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:22 pm

Hey guys. I have been moved by the miltary 26 times between my dad and my husband. My number 1 advice is, MAKE SURE YOU EMPTY YOUR TRASHCANS BEFORE THE MOVERS COME!!! We have unpacked many trashcans with nasty trash still in them on the otherside of our move. I know it seems like common sense to us not to pack a trashcan with trash in it but obviously it is not common sense to the morons packing us up.

Also, number 2 advice: don't excpect your husband to be home for any of it. When we got trasferred to Texas from Newport News we went out ahead of time and bought a house and I got a job. When we were actually moving a month later we were in the car and packed ready to drive to Texas and my husband got a phone call from his command saying that they were changing his orders and sending him to Kuwait for 5 months. So, yes ladies I had to move cross country by myself with a 1 year old and 2 dogs while my husband went overseas. We had no idea if he would even be going to Texas when he got back. We even had to go to the store and by him uniforms to go since the movers had already taken most of his. So never count your chickens before they hatch and always expect the unexpected with the military.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Make sure you empty your trashcans!!!! Must read!!!!   Make sure you empty your trashcans!!!!   Must read!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:38 pm

wow! thats crazy about them changing orders so last minute! thanks for the advice :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
pvm4ever88
Admin
Admin
pvm4ever88

Number of posts : 540
Moods : Make sure you empty your trashcans!!!!   Must read!!!! 7
Different Groups : Make sure you empty your trashcans!!!!   Must read!!!! Character0286
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Make sure you empty your trashcans!!!! Must read!!!!   Make sure you empty your trashcans!!!!   Must read!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:08 am

Thanks for the advice
Back to top Go down
https://navywives.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make sure you empty your trashcans!!!! Must read!!!!   Make sure you empty your trashcans!!!!   Must read!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make sure you empty your trashcans!!!! Must read!!!!
Page 1 of 1