Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-27

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!   I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:42 am

Hello ladies!!!!

I have been MIA and I am back!!! My lovely laptop decided to crash a few weeks ago, so I was computer less!!! AHHH. I was going insane. My 22nd birthday came and passed! August 20th!! Let's just say I've had better. Tropical Storm Fay decided to linger over Daytona for a few days. LOVELY. I almost died driving to my birthday lunch and dinner. The wind and rain was absolutely ridiculous!! We lost power and my phone was dieing. I had to charge it with the car charger in the garage!! Let's just say that didn't work out too well. AND the smoke detector went off because we lit too many candles once the power went out. AWESOME birthday. OH. DB wasn't there either. YAY for being 22...

I am back in Tampa now having the same love/hate relationship with USF as always. DB's roommate from last year and one of his best friends moved to Tampa. His roommate got a job at an Accounting Firm and the other one graduated from UF in May and is now at Med School at USF. I like that they're both here and I also don't. I like that whenever I feel really sad and realllllly miss DB I can call them up and we all get together and they keep me company. BUT, it just makes me miss DB even more.

DB has officially classed up in OCS! He is in Class 02-09 and his expected graduation date is Nov. 7! I am sooo proud of him!!!!
I am taking Political Theory, Urban Politics and Gov, French, Africana Studies and Issues in Sports. 17 credits! It's kind of a heavy load but it'll help me stay busy with DB being gone! Oh! I also joined the USF Equestrian Team!! I can kick butt in riding again!!!!

College football has officially begun and I am sooo happy. USF won it's first game of the season againt Tennessee-Martin, 56-7! Our rivial game against UCF is this weekend and we're favored to win!

It's good to be back!!!
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!   I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:49 am

I was wondering where you were. Glad you're ok and I wish I could ride, always loved it, never had the money to continue with it.
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Moods : I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! 18
Registration date : 2008-06-05

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!   I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:59 pm

Oh geeze!!!! Your's crashed. Mine was stolen. We've both been MIA for a few weeks. But now we're both back!!! YAH!!!!! Glad to see that you made it through the storm ok. HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!! Wish it had been a better one for you but at least everyone and everything survived the storm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!   I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:42 pm

mjrose514 wrote:
I was wondering where you were. Glad you're ok and I wish I could ride, always loved it, never had the money to continue with it.

I'm really glad USF has an Equestrian Team now!!! My senior year, they finally get one. FIgures! lol
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!   I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:48 pm

imkele wrote:
Oh geeze!!!! Your's crashed. Mine was stolen. We've both been MIA for a few weeks. But now we're both back!!! YAH!!!!! Glad to see that you made it through the storm ok. HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!!! Wish it had been a better one for you but at least everyone and everything survived the storm.

Thank you for the birthday wish! It was just one of those memorable birthdays... Now let's hope Hannah doesn't come this way!!!
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Moods : I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! 18
Registration date : 2008-06-05

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!   I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:09 pm

Now let's hope Hannah doesn't come this way!!![/quote]

No doubt!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!   I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:17 pm

If Hannah decides to pay a visit I'm going to move.
Back to top Go down
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!   I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:11 pm

Welcome Back Glad your computer is fixed!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
sha1990
BootCamp!!
BootCamp!!

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-07-13

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!   I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:10 am

Happy Belated Birthday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!   I'm BACK!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1