Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He's due to report at his next duty station in a month...

Go down 
+3
mjrose514
IloveMySailor07
imkele
7 posters
AuthorMessage
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Moods : He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... 18
Registration date : 2008-06-05

He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... Empty
PostSubject: He's due to report at his next duty station in a month...   He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:11 am

And he still hasn't applied for housing or gotten the movers scheduled. UGH!!! I swear I'm going to kill him when he comes home. What the hell is he thinking??? I know that he's been trying to get his orders switched with another sailor but that was well over a week ago and it's been in the hands of the detailer and he hasn't even bothered to check on that. Come on now. I mean, let's be pro-active for once in your life and do something. Get off your lazy butt and check on things. He knows how bad things are here for us and yet he still isn't doing anything to make it better. WTF is he thinking? He's been in the Navy long enough to know that if he doesn't do something himself, they won't do anything. Give me a break. And when I mention something to him about it, he gives me a really nasty attitude or just screams at me. I don't deserve that. Not at all. I have no idea why he's acting like that. Otherwise, we're getting along great. He says that I'm asking about it too much. Oh f***ing well. It's my life too. And the life of my children. He needs to get a grip. He needs to get over himself and start taking care of this. I sent him an email today telling him that he needs to get the ball moving on housing and the movers. He needs to take care of it asap. Noone is going to do it for him. I don't know what else to do. He is the biggest procrastinator in the world. It is so annoying!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
IloveMySailor07
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
IloveMySailor07

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: He's due to report at his next duty station in a month...   He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:56 am

I say kick his butt :lol!:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/88geiger06
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: He's due to report at his next duty station in a month...   He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:40 pm

LOL!!!! I wanna. I called his mom today and said, in a very calm voice, "I'm going to kill your son." She burst out laughing. She said at least she got warning. LOL!!! And even in a very calm tone of voice too. I told her what was going on and she said she doesn't blame me at all. Hehehehe!!! She said he's the king of procrastinators & he needs to get off his lazy butt and get his sh** in gear.
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: He's due to report at his next duty station in a month...   He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:07 pm

lol well at least you have her support instead of being against you.
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: He's due to report at his next duty station in a month...   He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:30 pm

True. He yelled at me last week for mentioning it and I blasted him. I told him I didn't deserve to be screamed at and if he kept treating me like that I'd move to Cali with him and I'd get a job and save money and when he got back from training, he'd come home to an empty house. I refused to be abused like that. When I told my MIL about it, she was like "Good for you! It's about time! There's the Kelly I know!" She said she wants us to be together forever but she doesn't want either of us to be abusing the other and even though she is his mother, she does not like that he's treating me like that and she's glad that I stood up to him the way that I did. Since then, he's been kissing my butt. He's been answering my calls and when he doesn't, he calls me right back. LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
momof2
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
momof2

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: He's due to report at his next duty station in a month...   He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:07 pm

Can you call the housing office yourself? I have done that before. I did all the scheduling for our move to NC from Tx. Ask him for the phone number. Hopefully it will get better. Moving is stressful. My husband is the biggist procrastinator. If I didn't do things sometimes they would never get done. I don't know how he has made it this far in the Navy. LOL
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: He's due to report at his next duty station in a month...   He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:52 pm

Don't you need to have a POA to do that? I don't have one.

Besides, I called him earlier this evening and he was out to dinner with a friend and he said he'd call back as soon as he got back to base. Well, he logged onto MySpace when he got back to base. He never called me and he's been ignoring all of my calls since. My eldest daughter has a piece of crap for a boyfriend and he came over tonight. He's not allowed in the house so they were outside on the porch talking. My younger daughter had Riley outside and Riley threw a small pinecone at the bf who is 20. He beamed it at Riley, who is 2, and hit him in the head so hard it knocked him to the ground and made him cry. Riley is a really tough kid and almost never cries when he falls. KAyla, my youngest daughter, brought Riley in and told me what happened. To keep me from killing the boy, we called the police. When I confronted him, he said, he threw it at me first. Mary Ellen, my eldest, took up for the bf and said that he didn't hit Riley at all. I'm furious and I tried calling Pete and all I got was voicemail. I sent him a text telling him that John hit Riley and got absolutely no response. He was online on MySpace at the time. He despises John as it is and has told him and Mel that he doesn't want him anywhere near this house, so have I but we just get ignored. All the police did was tell him to go home and advise us to get a peace order to keep him away from the house because there wasn't much of a mark on Riley and he didn't seem dizzy. This is bulls**t.
Back to top Go down
rdersham
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 345
Moods : He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... 1
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: He's due to report at his next duty station in a month...   He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:57 pm

not that this will help any but i've noticed that myspace shows people online even when they have logged off. so maybe he was busy doing something...you know the navy, always keeping our boys busy! you're lucky you can talk to your husband....my husband barely gets time to eat and sleep while at work, let alone talk to me! and you don't need a POA to put your name on the housing list. once your name comes up on the list though you do. i know the waiting list for housing in san diego at murphy canyon is 6-8 months and we're on it and our names haven't even come up yet. a POA was one of the first things i wanted to get when we moved here since he'd be gone all the time. maybe you'll think about doing that when you see him next time? good luck, i hope you get ahold of him and get everything straightened out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/qt4u0369
rdersham
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 345
Moods : He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... 1
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: He's due to report at his next duty station in a month...   He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:59 pm

oh and.....military housing isn't all it's cracked up to be here. i'd seriously look into apartments off base. if you plan it right, you can have BAH left over like we do. just a thought!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/qt4u0369
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: He's due to report at his next duty station in a month...   He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:14 am

Well, he's still supposed to be looking into getting his orders changed to stay at Camp Pendleton instead of permanent duty at 29 Palms. But every time I ask about it, he gives me a hard way to go. As far as working is concerned, he works 0630 - 1530 CST M-F. That's it! He works in Fisher Clinic. He's a corpsman. He doesn't ever work in the evenings or on weekends. He might work a bit later than 1530 but that's about it.
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

PostSubject: Re: He's due to report at his next duty station in a month...   He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:28 pm

omg I can't beleive what happened to you kids! how old is your daughter? If she's less than 18 her butt would be grounded no car, no cell, no internet but for school, school and home that's it. older than 18 bye bye, you want to be an adult and have an adult bf, but not be truthful and listen to the rules then you can make it on your own. jmo
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: He's due to report at his next duty station in a month...   He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:23 am

She's 20. She's going to be out on her own very soon as it is. I'm going to let my husband handle her when he gets home. As for her being grounded, she is. She is confined to stay home. She wanted to go out this weekend and I told her NO, absolutely not. After what happened the other day, there was no way in hell I was going to let her do anything, especially with that worthless piece of trash. And if I catch him around this houde again, there is no telling what I'm going to do.
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

PostSubject: Re: He's due to report at his next duty station in a month...   He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:05 pm

no blaming you there... sorry you have to go through all this
Back to top Go down
LovinMySailor
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
LovinMySailor

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: He's due to report at his next duty station in a month...   He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:03 am

oh wow your husband is a corpsman also!!! mine is too :).. but mine works in a ward.. and works 12 hr. days :( and he definately doesnt get weekends off he just gets days off randomly.. nothing set! like he has worked the past 7 days and is working tonight(he is on midnight, 1845-0715) and then gets monday night off but then works till he gets 2 days off which is fri. and sat... him working in the ward sucks major butt!!

thats horrible about your oldest daughter and he poc of a boyfriend... i remember dating idiots when i was younger(im only 21 now, haha) but i got pregnant by one of the idiots when i was 18!! so i grew up quick!! but hopefully she grows up and realizes soon!!!! Smile)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxxfadedliesxxx
LovinMySailor
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
LovinMySailor

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: He's due to report at his next duty station in a month...   He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:05 am

oh wow your husband is a corpsman also!!! mine is too :).. but mine works in a ward.. and works 12 hr. days :( and he definately doesnt get weekends off he just gets days off randomly.. nothing set! like he has worked the past 7 days and is working tonight(he is on midnight, 1845-0715) and then gets monday night off but then works till he gets 2 days off which is fri. and sat... him working in the ward sucks major butt!!

thats horrible about your oldest daughter and he poc of a boyfriend... i remember dating idiots when i was younger(im only 21 now, haha) but i got pregnant by one of the idiots when i was 18!! so i grew up quick!! but hopefully she grows up and realizes soon!!!! Smile)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxxfadedliesxxx
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: He's due to report at his next duty station in a month...   He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:50 am

Yeah, I hope she sees the light one day. She's actually had some really nice boyfriends and she's treated them like crap and lied to them then dumped them for a**holes. I wish I knew what was going on in her head. I have no idea why she puts up with being treated like crap all the time. It's not like she grew up in a household where I took that kind of stuff. I don't take that off of ANYONE!!! Especially not a bf or a husband. NOONE tells me what to do and where to go and who I can and cannot be friends with and certainly will NOT put their hands on me unless they are prepared to pull back a stump!!! My ex-husband tried that with me and I put him in shock trauma for 3 days.
Back to top Go down
navywife2424
Admin
Admin
navywife2424

Number of posts : 109
Moods : He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... 7
Different Groups : He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... Character0286
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: He's due to report at his next duty station in a month...   He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:22 am

Sorry your having to go through all of this at once. I hope things get easier!! Hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/proudnavywifeforever
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: He's due to report at his next duty station in a month...   He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:39 pm

Thanks. I'm sure it will eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's due to report at his next duty station in a month...   He's due to report at his next duty station in a month... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He's due to report at his next duty station in a month...
Page 1 of 1