Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's hard to believe.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
Mod
Mod
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*

Number of posts : 284
Different Groups : It's hard to believe..... Character0275
Registration date : 2008-06-04

It's hard to believe..... Empty
PostSubject: It's hard to believe.....   It's hard to believe..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:26 pm

My daughter's last day of kindergarden is Friday! It seems like just yesterday were getting everything she didn't to start school and now it's over with already! She will be going into First grade in September. Where does the time go? I can still remember giving birth to her and now she's going on 7.

I'm getting emotional now..... :(
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nlholden81

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to believe.....   It's hard to believe..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:19 pm

aw that is so exciting though! i bet it's amazing to watch them grow like that! :] i'm far too young lol but i can't wait for that joy!
Back to top Go down
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : It's hard to believe..... Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to believe.....   It's hard to believe..... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:00 pm

They grow up way to fast!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to believe.....   It's hard to believe..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's hard to believe.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Wives Stick Together :: Husbands, Children and Bears! OH MY! :: Baby...Toddler...Child...TEENAGER!-
Jump to: