Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gunshot Kills Sailor Aboard Rossevelt

Go down 
+3
mjrose514
Rachel
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Moods : Gunshot Kills Sailor Aboard Rossevelt - Page 2 18
Different Groups : Gunshot Kills Sailor Aboard Rossevelt - Page 2 Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Gunshot Kills Sailor Aboard Rossevelt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gunshot Kills Sailor Aboard Rossevelt   Gunshot Kills Sailor Aboard Rossevelt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:12 am

I think it is interesting how the story is in fact changing...the Flagship reported otherwise.Saying it was self inflicted or something of that nature.Now they're saying they dont know if it was intentional or not.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Gunshot Kills Sailor Aboard Rossevelt   Gunshot Kills Sailor Aboard Rossevelt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:21 pm

we were thinking it could POSSIBLY be a coverup by the navy...no disrespect to the guy at all. usually when someone (aka the military) is trying to cover something up, its because they (the military) did something wrong, not the other party involved (this guy). i truly feel sorry for his family and friends and don't think anyone on here was being rude at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Gunshot Kills Sailor Aboard Rossevelt   Gunshot Kills Sailor Aboard Rossevelt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:05 pm

omg my dh just left to go back to norfolk. that is awful
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/navyfamily0630
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Gunshot Kills Sailor Aboard Rossevelt   Gunshot Kills Sailor Aboard Rossevelt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:04 am

my prayers are with his family. that is where he is at right now. i totaly agree with how they preach family family and then they dont give a damn. no one will ever knows what happend they navy needs to up on seceraty (sp) that is another reason why my hubby os going to army. for the same reason .
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/navyfamily0630
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Gunshot Kills Sailor Aboard Rossevelt   Gunshot Kills Sailor Aboard Rossevelt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:30 am

I know what happened...there is no question of that.So theres no mystery there...the Navy doesnt wanna release all the details they aren't so pretty and they dont make them look good either.
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Gunshot Kills Sailor Aboard Rossevelt   Gunshot Kills Sailor Aboard Rossevelt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:47 pm

Well of course it doesn't make the Navy look good. They will only release good PR for themselves. We who live the live know the truth. The Navy doesn't give a damn about their sailors or their families. As long as the work gets done, nothing else matters. If something goes wrong, oh well, not the Navy's fault. Not the Navy's problem. That's how they see it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gunshot Kills Sailor Aboard Rossevelt   Gunshot Kills Sailor Aboard Rossevelt - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gunshot Kills Sailor Aboard Rossevelt
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2