Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

stupid ex wifes... ughhh

Go down 
+5
Kim04
rdersham
asailorslove
UncleSamWifey
LovinMySailor
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LovinMySailor
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
LovinMySailor

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-01

stupid ex wifes... ughhh Empty
PostSubject: stupid ex wifes... ughhh   stupid ex wifes... ughhh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:49 pm

Ok Brandon has an ex wife who he has 2 kids by... and she is a complete B*tch!!! She treats him like a deadbeat dad yet he calls his kids EVERY DAY.. and he sends more support than the court ordered because he didnt think that was enough to have his kids taken care of!! and we have gone to court 5 times to get more visitation... but she makes it so difficult... she is like im going to to take you to court for more support.. and im like ughh you money hungry whore... thats all these kids are to you is a freakin paycheck.she ..

not to mention when we got the kids 3 weeks ago for our visitation the kids had a diaper rash so bad it was bleeding.. lelan is 3.. why isnt he potty trained, because she is lazy!!!! within 2 weeks we had him potty trained.. and lile who is 1 had freakin cradle cap with dirt mixed in.. come on! scrub your kids head every once and a while... when lelan lived with us he was ale to count to 10 and he knew all his colors and his alphebet regularly and in phonics... and now he doesnt know his color he cant even count to 3 and we said bye bye to the alphabet... so he is going backwards... lile didnt crawl till last month and she turned 1 in june.. and it was because she kept her in her swing yes a 1 yr. old in a swing?! stupid huh.. and lile didnt even know how to eat by herself... not only that she still has lile on FORMULA... NO MILK.. what the crap? and lile cant even drink out of a sippy cup.. only a bottle.. and she gives lelan coke.. and she gives lile coke in a bottle... come on.. when we got them their pee was so discolored because lelan hadnt had milk and neither of them had had water.. yeah wth... now that we finally have lile starting to walk eating by herself and lelan back to wear he was... they go him in a couple weeks... ughh.. we have joint custody now our lawyer sad we have so much on her we can probably get full custody!!

And she doesnt even work.. she sits on her butt eatin bon bons and collecting welfare and support!! she lives in the worst neighborhood of town.. its the welfare housing.. its all drugs.. And i have no problem if you need to get some money from the government for help.. but she has been solely living off of it ever since they got divorced.. and she says the reason she cant get a job is because she doesnt have a GED or anything.. well b*tch you are 23 yrs. old get a freakin GED and do something.. and she takes the kids to a babysitter and goes out and party with her boyfriends from the neighborhood and will go and pick up the kids drunk?! lelan will come to us crying saying i dont want to go home... daddy dont make me... he even said mommy is mean to him and his sissy...

i wish we could get full custody SOON.. because you know what i love these kids like they are my own and lelan even calls me mommy i correct him but still.. lile wants me all the time... i take of them and i play with them!! i do everything she is supposed to do when they are with me.. I just wish we could have them all the time... i dont want to send them back home!!

Ok.. i am done now... sorry if its long, maybe i got carried away!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxxfadedliesxxx
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Moods : stupid ex wifes... ughhh 18
Different Groups : stupid ex wifes... ughhh Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: stupid ex wifes... ughhh   stupid ex wifes... ughhh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:03 pm

Why cant you guys get full custody? It seems like you need to...or you cant really complain.

It sucks and I come from a divorced family...and half the time my weekends with either parent was ended with a visit from the cops or the FBI (not even kidding.) So I dont think things will be changing anytime soon for this exwife.

I think if you guys get full custody they'll still make weekend visitation/split holidays.Or you could get the kids each a guardian ad litem now which would give them a legal voice in court.

Sucks but until you guys get full custody or they have gals then there isn't much legal footholds you can get.
Back to top Go down
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: stupid ex wifes... ughhh   stupid ex wifes... ughhh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:15 pm

i hope you guys get full custody to. thatis just sad. my dhs ex is bad not that bad. she just dont answer her phone when dh calls to talk to his son. i know that it is hard to prove a mother unfit. but i am sure you guys have enough to get what you want best of luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/navyfamily0630
LovinMySailor
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
LovinMySailor

PostSubject: Re: stupid ex wifes... ughhh   stupid ex wifes... ughhh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:44 pm

yeah we have videos and people that are willing to go up... even her mother and sister said they would testify against her!!!
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: stupid ex wifes... ughhh   stupid ex wifes... ughhh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:15 pm

well why havent you gone to court then?
Back to top Go down
rdersham
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 345
Moods : stupid ex wifes... ughhh 1
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: stupid ex wifes... ughhh   stupid ex wifes... ughhh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:15 pm

yeah, unless there is more to the story then you lead on then you are the ones who should have full custody of the children. TAKE HER ASS TO COURT WITH THOSE VIDEOS AND WITNESSES!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/qt4u0369
LovinMySailor
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
LovinMySailor

PostSubject: Re: stupid ex wifes... ughhh   stupid ex wifes... ughhh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:59 pm

we are but the howard county courts are so full with custody cases we cant get a court date for another couple months...

and brandon is out of leave!!! we used it all for the last court date, going to get his kids, and then our wedding coming up
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: stupid ex wifes... ughhh   stupid ex wifes... ughhh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:52 pm

My mom is a Family Law/Divorce Lawyer so if you need help let me know!!!
Back to top Go down
LovinMySailor
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
LovinMySailor

PostSubject: Re: stupid ex wifes... ughhh   stupid ex wifes... ughhh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:58 pm

yeah... we have a really good lawyer... well our lawyer now is good.. our first one was a freakin idiot!! it was also his divorce lawyer.. we are lucky he didnt get screwed...

the only reason we didnt is because his lawyer was ex military, haha... and he is our lawyer from now on... thank god!!
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: stupid ex wifes... ughhh   stupid ex wifes... ughhh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:46 pm

If things are that bad, you should call protective services on them. Especially if you have that kind of evidence on her. If the kids are in danger or are being seriously neglected, then they need to be removed from her custody ASAP before something happens to them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: stupid ex wifes... ughhh   stupid ex wifes... ughhh Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:33 am

i am sure you can call cps on her. just like imkele said you have evidence then they will have to give you a court date. plus i know that here where i am at you dont have to be there at the court you can call in i am sure they will work with you guys since you are military, i am dreading my custdy battle with my sons father. even though he dont do anything or even call or see my son. then we have the battle with his ex. best of luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/navyfamily0630
LovinMySailor
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
LovinMySailor

PostSubject: Re: stupid ex wifes... ughhh   stupid ex wifes... ughhh Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:43 pm

we have called CPS on her... 4 people have... even the kids' dr. did.. but the CPS where im from, is a freakin joke... even my cousin got her kids back and she gave her 2 yr. a beer and it was on video... when they came and checked her house she had pot in there and the cops found it and as soon as she got out after 2 days she got her kids back!! its a freakin joke.. they dont do anything... CPS here even called the CPS there... because we took the kids to the CPS here and showed them everything and so they called CPS there and they didnt do anything
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: stupid ex wifes... ughhh   stupid ex wifes... ughhh Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:16 pm

wow, you should make sure you get the names of the people you tell at cps and document everytime you take them and what not, that way it's easier when you go to court and then maybe you can get the people not doing their job fired or light a fire under their butts. Good luck, just keep doing it and documenting it.
Back to top Go down
LovinMySailor
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
LovinMySailor

PostSubject: Re: stupid ex wifes... ughhh   stupid ex wifes... ughhh Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:26 pm

oh yeah i have a notebook and i write down EVERYTHING that happens and whats said and when its said who said and dates and times of EVERYTHING!!

We also take pictures of the clothes she sends with them(crappy) and of them and i make sure the dates are on the pictures!! i also save the text messages that i think matter!!!
Back to top Go down
proudwifeyandmama
Mod
Mod
proudwifeyandmama

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: stupid ex wifes... ughhh   stupid ex wifes... ughhh Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:06 pm

What the h*ll is with women treating good father's like dead beat dads???? My DH's ex wife treats him that way too. UGH.

Its great that you're documenting everything. Keep it up!

And I hope you guys can get full custody. It sounds like its needed!

Keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/determinedmama
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: stupid ex wifes... ughhh   stupid ex wifes... ughhh Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:55 am

wow, she sounds horrible. i hope you get custody of the kids too
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stupid ex wifes... ughhh   stupid ex wifes... ughhh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stupid ex wifes... ughhh
Page 1 of 1