Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still Upset TMI

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mindy
Mod
Mod
Mindy

Number of posts : 115
Different Groups : Still Upset TMI Character0229
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Still Upset TMI Empty
PostSubject: Still Upset TMI   Still Upset TMI Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:47 am

Well background dh and I have been ttc for 3 years when I got preggo last year in July. Well needless to say I lost the baby. Aunt flow had never came to visit on a monthly basis until after that. So here I am every month ovulating and hubby is deployed. I am not upset about him being gone because we signed up for this I knew it would happen. I am upset I don't have a baby or that I am pregnant. I still cry and feel like I did something wrong. Before he left instead of just enjoying my time I would only have sex when I was ovulating. I can't help but think that maybe I would have got pregnant if I didn't worry so much about it, you know. Now here I am almost 1am and I can't stop crying. Everytime I see a baby around the age mine would have been I get upset. Everytime someone complains about their pregnancy I want to throw somthing at them. Last but not least everytime I see a preggo pic I start crying. Maybe I am hormonal Aunt flow is visiting but geez sometimes I wonder if it will ever be my time.

Sorry so long... kudos if you read it all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mindycox
rdersham
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 345
Moods : Still Upset TMI 1
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Still Upset TMI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Upset TMI   Still Upset TMI Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:00 pm

that wasn't long at all. i feel your pain, we can cry together. i can't say i have been trying NEAR as long (only 2 months) but it still feels like it has been forever. does your hubby get back anytime soon?

all i can say is don't stress about it and don't think of sex as trying to make a baby. if you just sit back, relax, and enjoy yourself it will happen more naturally.

if you need someone to talk to about what you're going through, i'm right here :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/qt4u0369
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Still Upset TMI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Upset TMI   Still Upset TMI Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:57 am

im sorry sweetie :( cant even imagine going through that...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
Sponsored content

Still Upset TMI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Upset TMI   Still Upset TMI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still Upset TMI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Wives Stick Together :: Husbands, Children and Bears! OH MY! :: Preggos and the 9 LONG months! :: TTC...Advice and More-
Jump to: