Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

is he trying to hurt me ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

Number of posts : 278
Different Groups : is he trying to hurt me ? Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-06

is he trying to hurt me ? Empty
PostSubject: is he trying to hurt me ?   is he trying to hurt me ? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:06 am

ok well once i thought that everthing was getting better it got worse. dh knew like a year ago that he was gonna have to go and get tested (so we can have a baby) well he just barley asked the dr. when he can go and they said tuseday well sorry he is gona be gone. so i was a little hurt because he waited so long. well then he acts like it was nothing. then he went to a concert yesterday and i never heard from him. then today he alled me and was all mad about something with our bank account and how i spent all the money. i was like we have to eat and i have to put gas in my car to drive. he says that i need to stop going to my parents house all the time and i need to stop going to tulare ( parents home) it is only like 5 mins away. i mean i live in a town i dont know anyone and there is jsut a bunch of old people living in my apartments. i tell him i go to my parents to keep me and my son busy and it is not everyday. plus my whole life is in tulare. my family, friends, job , drs, and my sons school. yes sometimes i go to my parents and stay the night but only if i have to go to an apointment or something like that the next day. he says i am wasting gas when really i am not. then he gets mad because i email my good friend who i have known since elementrary school. he is in afgan. and i email him when i have time. but dh is mad about that . i really dont understand i am starting to feel like he is trying to keep me from my friends and family. what am i suppose to do i talk to him but he just dont listen. he is leaving tomorrow and i have not talked to him at all today and when i did i was like not even 5 mins. i cant stop crying. when he was off the boat all he did was text me. gosh i am just getting tired of this and how he is acting. what is wrong?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/navyfamily0630
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

is he trying to hurt me ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: is he trying to hurt me ?   is he trying to hurt me ? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:11 am

sounds like hes just getting frustrated with the whole situation...hopefully now that you have a job that will relieve some of his stress about the finances. i think you both just need to be patient with one another and understanding that youre in a really stressful situation! good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee

is he trying to hurt me ?
Page 1 of 1