Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peleliu Strike Group Ladies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mindy
Mod
Mod
Mindy

Number of posts : 115
Different Groups : Peleliu Strike Group Ladies Character0229
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Peleliu Strike Group Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Peleliu Strike Group Ladies   Peleliu Strike Group Ladies Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:39 pm

Dear USS Cape, Peleliu, Dubuque, Benfold, Pearl Harbor, & Halsey Ladies:

Our ship the USS Cape St George is having a dinner and can hold up to 72 people but as of now we only have 30 something. There forth we are opening our dinner to other ships in our strike group. The CO's wife asked me if I knew anyone who's hubby was deployed in our strike group and I said ofcourse. So, if you would be interested in coming please send me a pm and I can give you the FRG VP's email and you can RSVP with her. If you RSVP please make sure you go due to the amount of food to get. Kids are welcome just RSVP them in to yours.

The dinner is August 24th. As soon as we fill our 72 mark we will no longer accept rsvp's so if you know you want to go pm me asap.

Thanks,
Mindy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mindycox
Mindy
Mod
Mod
Mindy

Number of posts : 115
Different Groups : Peleliu Strike Group Ladies Character0229
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Peleliu Strike Group Ladies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peleliu Strike Group Ladies   Peleliu Strike Group Ladies Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:35 pm

Wendsday august 20th is the last day to RSVP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mindycox

Peleliu Strike Group Ladies
Page 1 of 1