Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reason i havent been around much...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LovinMySailor
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
LovinMySailor

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-01

reason i havent been around much... Empty
PostSubject: reason i havent been around much...   reason i havent been around much... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:56 am

hey girls, im sorry i havent been around much.. things have been crazy.. ill give ya'll a sum up

well we got married the 23rd and then went on our honeymoon then we had to get me on all the military stuff which they screwed up because of i guess i was in the military systems as a dependant of my father and they had to go and change everything.. got PSD takin care of, then went to deers and finally got it takin care of this morning, because they gave me my i.d with my new last name but whenever it was scanned it came up with my maiden name and all my dads info.. which obviously isnt right, so i had to go back and forth with them god knows how many times... and finally got it taken care of, and tricare was even screwed up!! and we have had to do all of brandons predeployment folder thingy and had to start getting all of our stuff packed up because he leaves on deployment early october, and im going back home. I did decide to go back to school because i only have 4 months left till i have my pharmacy tech degree!! im excited about that because i will have it all completed before brandon gets home from deployment... and since he is going to cuba(he is a corpsman, its a humanitarian deployment or something), ill be able to go and see him for a few days and the i can get a military flight for that. I have decided that im going to halfway follow my dream. My dream has always been to join the Army and become and Apache Longbow pilot like my father. But instead after i get my degree im going to join the navy as an officer since id have my degree and brandon is going to get out when his contract is up in 2011 because with him being a corpsman all he has to do is take a class to be able to be an EMT in the civilian world which he just completed the class. So hopefully everything goes as planned! And im getting excited because my daughter is coming back Saturday!! :)... she has been with my mom and stepdad in Indiana since we were there when we got married, she stayed so they could spend more time with her and so we could get everything finished quicker! Im excited to get my baby girl back!!

Sorry its so long, but thats why ive been scarce around here.. I will still only be able to get on rarely till we get all our stuff packed up completely! Oh and pictures coming from the wedding :).. I will go and post some now that my family took but ill let you girls know when i get the professional ones!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxxfadedliesxxx
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Moods : reason i havent been around much... 18
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: reason i havent been around much...   reason i havent been around much... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:12 pm

Congrats on the wedding!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: reason i havent been around much...   reason i havent been around much... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:09 pm

congrats, sounds like a lot of aggravation
Back to top Go down
sha1990
BootCamp!!
BootCamp!!

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: reason i havent been around much...   reason i havent been around much... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:48 pm

Congrats !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
navywife2424
Admin
Admin
navywife2424

Number of posts : 109
Moods : reason i havent been around much... 7
Different Groups : reason i havent been around much... Character0286
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: reason i havent been around much...   reason i havent been around much... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:31 pm

You've been busy!! Congratulations on your wedding!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/proudnavywifeforever
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reason i havent been around much...   reason i havent been around much... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reason i havent been around much...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Wives Stick Together :: Other then the Navy =) Were more then just Navy SO's! :: The Girl's Lounge!!-
Jump to: