Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New to VA and the Navy life...

Go down 
+7
ASailorsKiss
Mindy
UncleSamWifey
navywife2424
pvm4ever88
NavyAirmanWifey
arenee1003
11 posters
AuthorMessage
arenee1003

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-22

New to VA and the Navy life... Empty
PostSubject: New to VA and the Navy life...   New to VA and the Navy life... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 2:01 pm

Hello. I am sure we all get a lot of this, but I am very very new to the Navy life. I just moved to Virginia Beach only three weeks ago and only had a few days with my sailor before he left for a seven month deployment. I know very few people in this area, and would love to have some people to talk to that are going through something similar. It’s hard enough to be without the love of your life, but to do it in a new city with very little support system makes it even harder.

I know how much it helps me to just get out of the house and have coffee for an hour or just sit and talk with someone. So if anyone is interested in meeting some new people in that area I would love to chat.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
NavyAirmanWifey
Mod
Mod
NavyAirmanWifey

Number of posts : 186
Different Groups : New to VA and the Navy life... Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: New to VA and the Navy life...   New to VA and the Navy life... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 2:46 pm

Hey. I'm in the Hampton/Newport News area. I hate Virginia. haha. I can't wait for my vacation. I'm leaving Wednesday. My husband's ship is in the shipyard so we haven't done a deployment yet. Boot camp sucked though because I was about 2 hours away from it and couldn't see him. =( Haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chantelle_rhenea
pvm4ever88
Admin
Admin
pvm4ever88

Number of posts : 540
Moods : New to VA and the Navy life... 7
Different Groups : New to VA and the Navy life... Character0286
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: New to VA and the Navy life...   New to VA and the Navy life... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:04 pm

Welcome to NWST

I'm Cara!!
Back to top Go down
https://navywives.aforumfree.com
navywife2424
Admin
Admin
navywife2424

Number of posts : 109
Moods : New to VA and the Navy life... 7
Different Groups : New to VA and the Navy life... Character0286
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: New to VA and the Navy life...   New to VA and the Navy life... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:37 pm

Hi, my name is Stacey I live in Virginia Beach too!! I love it here!! Its nice to meet you!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/proudnavywifeforever
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Moods : New to VA and the Navy life... 18
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: New to VA and the Navy life...   New to VA and the Navy life... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 7:29 pm

Hello.Im Shannon.My husband is currently floating in the Atlantic.Cannot recieve mail and isn't close to a port...wooot.

I moved out of the hell hole known as VA Beach the day he deployed.I now reside in Northern VA,where we are both from.I love VA but nothing past Richmond I have decided :)

Check out my siggy and sign up for the Compass class at Norfolk.It is a great way to meet other Navy spouses new to the Navy like you,or seasoned Navy Wives.It is a great course that helps you to understand the ethics,tradition of the Navy,uniforms of the Navy,LES,how to deal with the finances,etc.

Check it out!

PM if you have any questions.

Loose lips sink ships,
Shannon
Back to top Go down
Mindy
Mod
Mod
Mindy

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: New to VA and the Navy life...   New to VA and the Navy life... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:31 am

Hey hun welcome to our site and welcome to the navy. I give you a high five for going through a deployment so early I would have freaked out. I am going through my first as we speak and dh has been in almost 3 years. I don't think I could have made it in the beggining. I hope you meet some people and start going out I know it helps me. If I was still in Norfolk I would so go places with you but I am in Cali.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mindycox
ASailorsKiss
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
ASailorsKiss

Number of posts : 28
Moods : New to VA and the Navy life... 9
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: New to VA and the Navy life...   New to VA and the Navy life... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:36 am

Hi! I'm Karen and I live in Virginia Beach....I actually love it out here. Of course unlike others who have lived in other places maybe I have nothing great to compare it to except boring Nebraska and South Dakota...I think there is tons to do out here and I love it all...except the crazy drivers. I am down for some coffee. Big Hug
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/gunngal
sha1990
BootCamp!!
BootCamp!!

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: New to VA and the Navy life...   New to VA and the Navy life... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:01 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Moods : New to VA and the Navy life... 18
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: New to VA and the Navy life...   New to VA and the Navy life... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:33 pm

Hi, I'm Kelly. My husband has been in Great Lakes for the past 18 months since he went into bootcamp and I'm in Baltimore. So I can relate a bit. Even though I've been at home with everyone that I know, it's still been hard being separated from him for so long. We're getting ready to PCS to 29 Palms, CA in about 2 weeks. He's finally coming home at the end of this week. Woot!!! We're finally going to be a family again. Well, after he finishes his 56 days of FMF training at Camp Pendleton. Smile

Welcome to NWST!!! You've come to a great bunch of ladies that can help you through anything and are there for you through thick and thin.

Welcome to NWST Big Hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
Mditty

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: New to VA and the Navy life...   New to VA and the Navy life... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:04 pm

hey new navy wife..
I'm also new to this life. Though, my husband isn't deployed right now he works long hours and has duty every 6 days. I've been extremely bored and haven't made any real friends yet. If you'd like to chat my AIM is fevered94 and I'm on myspace and facebook
www.myspace.com/djmerrydeath
good luck with everything
Meredith Rogowski
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djmerrydeath
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : New to VA and the Navy life... Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: New to VA and the Navy life...   New to VA and the Navy life... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:57 pm

Hello and Welcome!! Im Brittany
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to VA and the Navy life...   New to VA and the Navy life... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to VA and the Navy life...
Page 1 of 1