Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Politics...Who are you voting for?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
momof2
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
momof2

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Politics...Who are you voting for? Empty
PostSubject: Politics...Who are you voting for?   Politics...Who are you voting for? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:14 am

I haven't heard any one say anything about the election and I am just curious as military wives what everyone thinks about the candidates. I for one am voting for Palin. LOL. I really like McCain too since he's a Navy boy and all but I really like Sarah Palin. I think McCain will take better care of the military than Obama. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
alison
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
alison

Number of posts : 145
Moods : Politics...Who are you voting for? 10
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Politics...Who are you voting for?   Politics...Who are you voting for? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:37 am

The sad thing is, that ultimately, only time will be able to tell. And because we have to pick one candidate over the other, we will never know what "would have" happened on the other side. And honestly, both of them may do a good job, I haven't seen much of McCain that makes me as mad as Bush has. But I will be voting democrat because that's just where most of my beliefs lie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/engravedinstars
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Moods : Politics...Who are you voting for? 18
Different Groups : Politics...Who are you voting for? Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Politics...Who are you voting for?   Politics...Who are you voting for? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:47 am

MCain...

I want someone that understands my problems...not someone who is trying to give me 'hope' or 'change.'

I dont need either,thanks.
Back to top Go down
rdersham
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 345
Moods : Politics...Who are you voting for? 1
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Politics...Who are you voting for?   Politics...Who are you voting for? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:28 am

i'm not sure yet. i want to do more research on the candidates before i give an informed opinion. all the candidates are about "change", not just obama. he's just the one that talks about it a lot. there was a rumor going around that said that in october or so, biden is going to step down "because of his health" and clinton will be the new VP for the democrats....did anyone else hear that? i will post on this topic later when i have more knowledge of the candidates.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/qt4u0369
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Moods : Politics...Who are you voting for? 18
Different Groups : Politics...Who are you voting for? Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Politics...Who are you voting for?   Politics...Who are you voting for? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:25 pm

Yeah it is the rumor on Capitol Hill...

They really can't regain the thunder,what done is done...McCain beat Obama on picking a woman VP.If Obama does it it'll be to regain any votes that McCain swayed to sway back to him.

It is all moving of chess pieces.
Back to top Go down
Cass_Love
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office

Number of posts : 11
Moods : Politics...Who are you voting for? 9
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Politics...Who are you voting for?   Politics...Who are you voting for? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:52 pm

I am a democrat and my beliefs lie within there, so my vote goes to Obama. I find the campaign of McCain sketchy. I think hes a great guy, not I dont find his beliefs well and I can't stand Palin at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Politics...Who are you voting for?   Politics...Who are you voting for? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Politics...Who are you voting for?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Wives Stick Together :: Other then the Navy =) Were more then just Navy SO's! :: The Girl's Lounge!!-
Jump to: