Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vice Presidential Debate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rdersham
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 345
Moods : Vice Presidential Debate 1
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Vice Presidential Debate Empty
PostSubject: Vice Presidential Debate   Vice Presidential Debate Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:51 am

Did anybody watch this last night? If so, what do you think??

In my opinion, they both had excellent debates. Palin was witty and a little more knowledgeable than I thought she was. Biden was an eloquent speaker and had good comebacks. The only thing I saw was that Biden gave Palin MANY chances to say how McCain's policies are going to be different than Bush's and she never really answered. If there really isn't a difference in their policies, I don't want to vote for McCain just because I don't want to see our country heading in the same direction it is now.

Thoughts, comments?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/qt4u0369
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Moods : Vice Presidential Debate 18
Different Groups : Vice Presidential Debate Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Vice Presidential Debate   Vice Presidential Debate Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:14 pm

I enjoyed it.

It didn't really bring any earth shattering revelations to my viewpoints already.

Though it was nice to google stuff and see when Biden took things out of context :)
Back to top Go down
Mindy
Mod
Mod
Mindy

Number of posts : 115
Different Groups : Vice Presidential Debate Character0229
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Vice Presidential Debate   Vice Presidential Debate Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:01 pm

I am sorry but I think Palin will not be a good VP and definitly not a good President. She dodges questions and goes back to energy because that is all she knows. The whole Maverick thing was sooooo annoying and made her look a little stupid. I would never give a shot out while giving a Vice Presidential debate, to me it was tacky. I have always been a republican but I am voting for Obama-Biden this year unless McCain replaces his VP with lets say Huckabee. JMO
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mindycox
rdersham
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 345
Moods : Vice Presidential Debate 1
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Vice Presidential Debate   Vice Presidential Debate Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:53 pm

i agree, mindy. i think biden had a WAY better speech and debate. she DID keep going back back to energy and then the shoutout was so unprofessional. at this point, i'm leaning more towards obama/biden at this point but i'm not 100% sure because i want to be more informed of both candidates even more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/qt4u0369
momof2
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
momof2

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Vice Presidential Debate   Vice Presidential Debate Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:47 pm

I love Sarah Palin and I am definetly voting for our Navy boy McCain. I would rather have someone who has spent his whole life fighting for the good of our country.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vice Presidential Debate   Vice Presidential Debate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vice Presidential Debate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Wives Stick Together :: Other then the Navy =) Were more then just Navy SO's! :: The Girl's Lounge!!-
Jump to: