Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not Sure How To Handle This...Thinking Of Leaving My Sailor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Not Sure How To Handle This...Thinking Of Leaving My Sailor Empty
PostSubject: Not Sure How To Handle This...Thinking Of Leaving My Sailor   Not Sure How To Handle This...Thinking Of Leaving My Sailor Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:52 pm

I have something wrong with my hand & I've been told by 6 doctor's they dont know whats wrong. My 6th doctor has said it wont be fixable and its not really my hand its something else...which is BS bcuz its my hand thats not working right. Anyway...how can I be a good mother or wife w/o my hand? I can barely take care of myself...I cant even write my own name...
Back to top Go down
seabeewife
BootCamp!!
BootCamp!!
seabeewife

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure How To Handle This...Thinking Of Leaving My Sailor   Not Sure How To Handle This...Thinking Of Leaving My Sailor Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:32 am

Why would you choose to leave your man for that? If he loves you he will be more than happy to help you. Just my 2 cents but I hope that you feel better
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chrystalc0805

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure How To Handle This...Thinking Of Leaving My Sailor   Not Sure How To Handle This...Thinking Of Leaving My Sailor Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:43 am

There are many women who don't have arms or legs and they are wonderful mothers and wives. Your husband and children don't and won't love you just for your hand, it's what is inside. You are a beautiful woman inside and he loves you for that and he would most likely be devistated if you leave him over your hand! I know that sometimes we all get a little down and think that's the best way but running from your problems isn't the best. Think about exactly what you want before you make any decisions. I wish you luck in finding out the problem with your hand. :]
Back to top Go down
jessica
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
jessica

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure How To Handle This...Thinking Of Leaving My Sailor   Not Sure How To Handle This...Thinking Of Leaving My Sailor Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:53 am

what kylie said is right! I hope you start to feel better about the situation, and remember we are here for you.....<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jajelove
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Moods : Not Sure How To Handle This...Thinking Of Leaving My Sailor 18
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure How To Handle This...Thinking Of Leaving My Sailor   Not Sure How To Handle This...Thinking Of Leaving My Sailor Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:23 pm

I agree with the other ladies. Just because you have a physical problem is not a reason to leave your man. That is something for you to deal with together. He loves you for who you are. I understand that you are down about your physical limitations but you have strength inside that you need to find and your man will help you through this. We are here for you sweetie. You will get through this. <Hugs>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

Number of posts : 278
Different Groups : Not Sure How To Handle This...Thinking Of Leaving My Sailor Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure How To Handle This...Thinking Of Leaving My Sailor   Not Sure How To Handle This...Thinking Of Leaving My Sailor Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:20 pm

you will be able to be a wife and a mother no matter what is wrong wit your hand. there are many mothers and wives out there that have something wrong and they still are able to be wonderful mothers and wives. you cant leave your hubby just because of your hand. if he loves you he will help you get through this and you guys will be fine. i wish you the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/navyfamily0630
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : Not Sure How To Handle This...Thinking Of Leaving My Sailor Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure How To Handle This...Thinking Of Leaving My Sailor   Not Sure How To Handle This...Thinking Of Leaving My Sailor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:12 pm

Moms are like super heros and when your a Military wife youre that much stronger!!! You can do this with or without your hand!!! I KNow you Can!!!!! Best of luck to you! You will make it through! Just take one step at a time!!!

**HUGS**
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure How To Handle This...Thinking Of Leaving My Sailor   Not Sure How To Handle This...Thinking Of Leaving My Sailor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Sure How To Handle This...Thinking Of Leaving My Sailor
Page 1 of 1