Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

favorite part

Go down 
+5
UncleSamWifey
NavyAirmanWifey
t_effler
Kim04
Rachel
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:12 pm

i thought it would be fun if we all said what our favorite part about boot camp graduation was...mine by far was when they sang anchors aweigh. awww i loved it :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:51 pm

Aww! I can't wait. My hubby is still in DEP, so I don't know yet, but I can already tell I'll probably be simultaneously bawling my eyes out and grinning like an idiot the whole time. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-27

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:04 pm

DB hasn't graduated yet, but when he does I'll be sure to let you know :)
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:10 pm

yah! the ocs graduation is probably going to be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:11 pm

Here's a link to projo. it's really good, and at the end it shows a little of graduation... is that kind of what like boot camp graduation was like?

http://www.projo.com/extra/2008/ocs/
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:19 pm

that actually reminds me of my brothers coast guard graduation. he graduated with only 80 people and it was inside a gym like that. the boot camp graduation for navy was crazy. scott graduated with 10 divisions so there were like 800 people at his graduation. it was just huge! but we didnt get to do the night before thing. that wouldve been nice hehe. the first time i saw him in 10 weeks was when he marched by with his division right in front of me! i was so emotional. especially cuz we had been married 2 years already before he went so we were really used to being with eachother all the time.
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:35 pm

Yea, the Hi-mom's dinner :) It's called that but anyone can go!! 800 people graduating? wow. OCS classes only have like 40-50 people max!

AWW! :) that is so sweet and cute! wow, how long have you been married? 2 years prior to when he was in boot camp? awwww

ryan and i have only been together for almost 9 months, and we went to different schools so we are used to the weekend boyfriend/girlfriend thing but it still sucks being apart from him :(
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:17 pm

we just celebrated our 3 year anniversary but in november we will have been together for 7 years. its pretty crazy heh. yah it sucks when someone you care about so much isnt there, even if you didnt get to spend that much time together.
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:00 pm

7 years??? WOW, lol. High School sweethearts right?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:31 pm

hehe yah. we met my freshman year but didnt start dating until my junior year. i love it though...we have known eachother most of our lives. its sweet :)
Back to top Go down
t_effler
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
t_effler

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-07-06

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:32 am

My husband an i have been together for two years but only married for a few months he just left and i cant sleep or eat and like this is so hard for me because i have severe seperation anxiety, its just really hard and i hope he is ok, he is in boot camp right now all i can think about is him being yelled at and him feeling miserable and the worst part is that he is on the other side of the country. Everything i do reminds me of him and like my poor puppy misses her daddy, she just looks for him and it breaks my heart. But i guess the one weekend with him after boot camp will be good enough until he goes to ASchool. Im glad i found this site to vent my feelings about all of this! i can not wait for graduation! when i get to see him again!
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:38 am

Rachel wrote:
hehe yah. we met my freshman year but didnt start dating until my junior year. i love it though...we have known eachother most of our lives. its sweet :)

aww :) that's really cute! my mom and dad met in college and got married, but my dad was my mom's first and only boyfriend!
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:40 am

teffler-we are here for you :) i'm sort of going through what you are, but it's gotten a little better for me and it will for you! this site will help with the support you'll need :) when does your hubby graduate?
Back to top Go down
t_effler
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
t_effler

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:00 am

I have no clue because they messed up his deploy paperwork like 3 times so the grad. date has been pushed back alot lol and everytime i was ready for him to leave MEPS would call and say your not leaving and it hurt everytime cause everytime you know i had to build my strength up for my hubby to not see how much this hurt but like he finally left and i wasnt ready, you know he left on sunday so hopefully he will graduate on aug. 31 or early sept. and hopefully i get a letter from him soon just so i can finally write him back and tell him i love him like everyday!
Back to top Go down
NavyAirmanWifey
Mod
Mod
NavyAirmanWifey

Number of posts : 186
Different Groups : favorite part Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-11

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:49 am

My favorite part was just seeing him. I hated everything. Honestly. I saw him and I just wanted to run to him. I didn't care about the stupid awards, I didn't care about the divisions, or the flags. I just wanted Nathan so he could feel Ethan kicking and hold me again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chantelle_rhenea
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Moods : favorite part 18
Registration date : 2008-06-07

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:16 pm

I had to watch DH's graduation by video...since we met 3 years after he got out.

I think finding him was hysterical...I picked him out right away.

I also enjoyed seeing his division picture vs. my Dad's Navy bootcamp picture.Not much has changed except for the uniforms.
Back to top Go down
t_effler
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
t_effler

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:48 pm

i bet it is like the best feeling in the whole world to like have your heart skip a beat and fall in love all over again, you cant go wrong with a man in uniform! aye
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:08 pm

NavyAirmanWifey wrote:
My favorite part was just seeing him. I hated everything. Honestly. I saw him and I just wanted to run to him. I didn't care about the stupid awards, I didn't care about the divisions, or the flags. I just wanted Nathan so he could feel Ethan kicking and hold me again.

awww so cute :) thats how i was too, when they got ready to dismiss them i got out of the bleachers and was down on the floor waiting, and as soon as they said ok, i freaking ran for him! when he got back that night one of the guys in his division was like, damn, your wife almost ran me over! hehe
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:12 pm

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
t_effler
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
t_effler

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:14 pm

[quote="Rachel"]
NavyAirmanWifey wrote:
awww so cute :) thats how i was too, when they got ready to dismiss them i got out of the bleachers and was down on the floor waiting, and as soon as they said ok, i freaking ran for him! when he got back that night one of the guys in his division was like, damn, your wife almost ran me over! hehe

lol when i see my sailor i will knock someone over if they get in my way!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:18 pm

seriously! dont get in my way when i havent seen my hubby in 10 weeks, cuz all i see is him! and you might get hurt lol
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:20 pm

Thank God I will have a good spot at the pier...Just gotta remember to not crush the baby or drop it....haha
Back to top Go down
t_effler
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
t_effler

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:22 pm

yeah lets not do that right lol i think he wants to hold him/her (?) first! haha
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:26 pm

Yep...He'll be one of the first ones off the 5,000+person carrier!

wahoo!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:27 pm

UncleSamWifey wrote:
Thank God I will have a good spot at the pier...Just gotta remember to not crush the baby or drop it....haha

haha i think the baby will prbly be crushed between you two but yah definitely dont drop the baby off the pier lol that might put a damper on the reunion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

favorite part Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

favorite part
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next