Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

favorite part

Go down 
+5
UncleSamWifey
NavyAirmanWifey
t_effler
Kim04
Rachel
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
t_effler
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
t_effler

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-07-06

favorite part - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:00 pm

wow, well all i have to say is i get the first kiss and hug so lol any one that gets my way i will be soooo upset lol!
Back to top Go down
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
Mod
Mod
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*

Number of posts : 284
Different Groups : favorite part - Page 3 Character0275
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:25 am

I have actually been apart of the Navy Graduation! The division I was a 900 (performing division)......so we did the routine for the graduations! It was hard doing them before we got to graduate! Once it was our turn it was the best feeling in the world.....I loved when they called Liberty Call! Seeing everyone run to their families was awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nlholden81
t_effler
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
t_effler

PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:11 pm

Omg i am sooooo excited for that! Im not longer missing him to much i just am like so excited to see him i cant wait! like im not depressed any more cause he called me and now like i cant wait! That day i will run as fast as i can to see him and get to be with him.
Back to top Go down
alison
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
alison

Number of posts : 145
Moods : favorite part - Page 3 10
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:40 pm

This thread is awesome. My hubby is going to boot camp 6 days from now and this has really cheered me up. It helps me realize that 2 months ain't no thang!

Does the new father's rule apply to daddies whose babies were born before they left? Or is it the ones who were born before they were in camp? I want to sit up front!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/engravedinstars
t_effler
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
t_effler

PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:15 am

Man i promise it was so worth it waiting those two months i could not wait to see him again! it made waiting all worth it and they look so good in their dress whites! The first month is the hardest but just try to see the good and everything will get better! and i think the new daddy rule applys to the moms who are still pregnant at the ceremony!
Back to top Go down
alison
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
alison

Number of posts : 145
Moods : favorite part - Page 3 10
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 3:46 pm

Dang! Well, either way it will be good just to see him period. I'm pretty much going to run to him anyway, back or front.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/engravedinstars
t_effler
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
t_effler

PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 12:26 am

i went with his side of the family and i basically left them in the dust and got them lost when i took off to see him and like i had gotten to him and we were talking all before his family found us it was pretty funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favorite part   favorite part - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

favorite part
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3