Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home

Go down 
+2
pvm4ever88
asailorslove
6 posters
AuthorMessage
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

Number of posts : 278
Different Groups : no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-06

no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home Empty
PostSubject: no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home   no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:44 pm

i am so upset. i go to check our bank statement and we are like neg $400. i was like oh hell no we have money. so i look down at the transsctions and and for some odd reason our car payment as made twice. so i called the bank and everything and they are like we will give you the money back.and take care of all the over draft fees and everything. but it is going to take up to 8 days and i have to go to la to go and get my hubby from the airport. and how the hell am i going to get him if i dont have any gas money or anything. i am so stressed and everything . my son and i are living on damn noodles and sandwiches. i am not able to tell m hubby because he is not in port. so i dont know what to do. there are so many things i need to get and get taken care of but i cant becuase we have like -$400 in our account. i am not kidding . everytime it gets close to my hubbby coming home for leave something happends and we have to use the money we have saved to care of it. ugh i dont know what ot do i wat to cry but i am so mad at the sametime. plus the dang bank gave me the dang run around. why now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/navyfamily0630

PostSubject: Re: no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home   no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:31 pm

aw honey - banks are dumb! they always screw us over too. but there is no need to stress if you can't change anything about it. things will be better soon! wish i could help
Back to top Go down
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

Different Groups : no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home Character0229

PostSubject: Re: no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home   no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:57 am

i know they do. it is just like we saved all this money and now we are broke as broke can be. it always happends right before he comes home. just when everything is going good. lol thanks you ar geat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home   no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:26 am

well - hopefully it will ALL come back & sooner than expected. this always happens to dustin. it's annoying!
Back to top Go down
pvm4ever88
Admin
Admin
pvm4ever88

Number of posts : 540
Moods : no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home 7
Different Groups : no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home Character0286
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home   no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:15 am

I'm sorry the bank did that to you. Its weird how they can take it right out and it takes em longer to put it back in.

I hope you get your money soon.
Back to top Go down
https://navywives.aforumfree.com
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Moods : no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home 18
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home   no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:39 am

I would keep on fighting it...and try to talk to the bank manager in person or something like that.

Go crazy psycho b**ch on them.
:D

We had something akin to this happen.The day before DH left on an underway we set up my bank account to be attached to his bank account with Navy Fed.The next day I go to withdrawl money and I have no money (I had the same reaction as you.) Sure enough the retard made an account for me...BUT MADE A NEW ACCOUNT,with no connections to my husband account.Thankfully,someone saw her mistake and corrected it in no time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home   no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:32 pm

Oh man. That sucks.

The Bank has done the same stuff to us. Its retarded. I hope everything works out sweetie. i know how excited you are to see your hubby so just keep that in your head and let everything work its self out. dont stress to much.You'll get threw it. your strong.
Back to top Go down
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
Mod
Mod
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*

Number of posts : 284
Different Groups : no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home Character0275
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home   no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:42 pm

Sweetie I really hope that everything gets worked out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nlholden81
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

PostSubject: Re: no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home   no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:42 pm

UncleSamWifey wrote:
I would keep on fighting it...and try to talk to the bank manager in person or something like that.

Go crazy psycho b**ch on them.
:D

We had something akin to this happen.The day before DH left on an underway we set up my bank account to be attached to his bank account with Navy Fed.The next day I go to withdrawl money and I have no money (I had the same reaction as you.) Sure enough the retard made an account for me...BUT MADE A NEW ACCOUNT,with no connections to my husband account.Thankfully,someone saw her mistake and corrected it in no time.
i went to the bank and the claims people were suppose to fax over a paper for me to sign and they didnt even do it so i had to get on the phone and do everything all over i was so close to get crazy psycho on them but my son was there and i just wanted to crylol wheni get mad i just cry lol i yet have to talk to my hubby and let him know
Back to top Go down
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

PostSubject: Re: no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home   no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:43 pm

i just want my hubby home for the ten days that i get to have him without any probs but that is like asking too much
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Moods : no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home 18
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home   no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:33 pm

I hope it all gets worked out for you. I totally understand about the crying when you are angry thing. I do the same thing. I think it is my way of releasing the anger as to not kill people. LOL Just my Irish coming out in a more politically correct manner I guess instead of screaming and cursing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

PostSubject: Re: no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home   no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:28 am

yeah i can be so mad that i can kill but all i do is cry. my hubby and i would be arguing and i would just start crying he just looks at me like i am crazy lol. but i am very sensitive i can almost cry on cantact
Back to top Go down
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home   no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:05 pm

Im sorry hun hope things are better! *Hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

PostSubject: Re: no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home   no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:43 am

well they gave us back our money but for some reason i dont think and i have a gut feeling that they did not give it all to us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home   no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no money because the bank screwed up& right b4 hubby is coming home
Page 1 of 1