Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov.

Go down 
+2
rdersham
momof2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
momof2
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
momof2

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-07-15

The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov. Empty
PostSubject: The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov.   The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:19 pm

Well, we are down to 1 1/2 months until my hubby has to report to his new duty station in New York. We have only had one person look at our house. We have even tried to rent it out and no bites. The market sucks so bad right now. The only reason why we took the stupid orders was so that we could be together for the next 3 years without deployments. Now he is going to be up there without us anyways. I don't know what the military is going to do about the housing for military. If they can't even take their families with them people aren't going to want to stay in when they have to transfer. Not only that but I found out that if you foreclose on your home your military member will lose their security clearance. So, that isn't even an option. I will never buy another house until he gets out of the Navy. I am so upset.
Back to top Go down
rdersham
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 345
Moods : The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov. 1
Registration date : 2008-07-04

The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov.   The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:53 pm

look on the bright side, at least you didn't buy a house in san diego for $500,000 and have to worry about selling that, lol. a lot of people are stuck in that situation right now so i figured we're just gonna rent until DH gets out of the navy in 2012 and we'll save our money for a nice down payment. good luck with everything, have you tried posting ads everywhere? even craigslist?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/qt4u0369
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Moods : The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov. 18
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov.   The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:04 am

You still have some time. I know it's not much time but I'll say a prayer that you are able to sell it before the transfer. I definately hope and pray that things work out for you!!! <<HUGS>>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Moods : The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov. 18
Different Groups : The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov. Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov.   The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:56 am

Have you contacted USAA? They gave me this long speech the other day when I suspended DH on our car/truck.They assist in selling your house,and helping you to rent it out and find places to rent.

Worth a try!
Back to top Go down
momof2
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
momof2

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov.   The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:23 pm

Yep. We've been working with them and the mover's advantage program. The realtor they picked sucks. I may change when the contract is up. Thanks for the prayers. I will try to keep my spirits up.
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Different Groups : The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov. Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov.   The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:46 pm

Ugh...Im sorry it didn't turn out to be what was promised.
Back to top Go down
LovinMySailor
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
LovinMySailor

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov.   The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:08 am

we own a home in indiana, back home, which brandon baught before he joined and now we are struggling just to keep renters in it.. luckily the renters we have right now are thinking of buying it!! i really hope you guys can find some renters or sell it!! im so sorry... i will def. be keeping youin my prayers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxxfadedliesxxx
navywife2424
Admin
Admin
navywife2424

Number of posts : 109
Moods : The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov. 7
Different Groups : The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov. Character0286
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov.   The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:38 pm

I will pray that is sales so you can move with your hubby!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/proudnavywifeforever
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov.   The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The house hasn't sold...looks like we'll be left behind when hubby transfers in Nov.
Page 1 of 1