Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)!

Go down 
+2
jessica
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
Mod
Mod
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*

Number of posts : 284
Different Groups : I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)! Character0275
Registration date : 2008-06-04

I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)! Empty
PostSubject: I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)!   I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:04 am

So hubby had duty last night! He calls me on his way home this morning asking me how much money we have to spend.....I told him with all the bills we have coming out we don't have any to spend....he gets totally pissed off and says, "You never told me we didn't have any to spend?" I say, "Yes I did...I told you on Thursday after we got back from the grocery store!" He says, "No you didn't!" I tell him again that I did and he gets pissy and says he has to go and hangs up the phone! He calls me back about 5 minutes later....I was thinking he was going to say sorry for getting pissy and say sorry to hanging up on me, but no....he gets pissed with me again and hangs up! So I go and get things done around the house and get the baby some food......I texted him to see where he was and to tell him that I am sorry he didn't hear me right! He calls me back and says, "Why are you texting me....I need to drive!" and he hangs up on me for a 3rd time! :evil:

So needless to say.....today is NOT going to be a good day! If he thinks that I am going to be all buddy buddy with him when he gets home then he has another thing coming.....I am going to go about my business like he isn't even here! He wants me to deal with the money and bills but when I tell him that we don't have any money to spend he gets pissy with me....if it wasn't for me things wouldn't get done! The house wouldn't get clean, the dishes wouldn't get done, dinner wouldn't get made, the laundry wouldn't get done and the bills wouldn't get paid! You would think that he could be a little bit more appreciative (sp?) about the things that I do, but NO he isn't! :x

Sorry for writing a novel but I needed to get this off my chest before he gets home! I am sure that when he does get home that he will want to talk about this so I am writing my anger out now! Thanks for reading!

Yesterday was good! Hubby came home and said that he was sorry and that he wasn't mad at me! He knew that he had messed up with the phone calls and made up for it all day! He was helping me around the house with the yard work and cleaning....which was really nice! We talked about what had happened and the whole money situation. Everything got worked out which was good! Thank you ladies for all the encouragment...it really means alot to know that I can come here and vent about things and you guys aren't going to judge me! You Ladies ROCK!

Last edited by NavyWifey07 *Naomi* on Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nlholden81
jessica
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
jessica

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)!   I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:32 am

awww i hope things get better!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jajelove
NavyAirmanWifey
Mod
Mod
NavyAirmanWifey

Number of posts : 186
Different Groups : I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)! Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)!   I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:51 pm

I'm so sorry. =[ I hope things got worked out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chantelle_rhenea

PostSubject: Re: I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)!   I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:58 pm

awww. :( i know how you feel. i hope things are better. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)!   I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:16 pm

Oh my husband ALWAYS does this lol. I think it's a guy thing. Hope things are better though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)!   I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:11 am

I am glad to hear that you two worked everything out :)
Back to top Go down
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

Number of posts : 278
Different Groups : I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)! Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)!   I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:59 am

i totaly understand where you are coming from. i am glad that things got better. just keep your head up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/navyfamily0630
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Moods : I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)! 18
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)!   I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:13 pm

I'm really happy that you two worked things out. My husband gets PMS like that at times too and goes overboard and hangs up on me and then apologizes later. I swear they are just as hormonal, if not more, than we are. LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)! Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)!   I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:09 pm

Glad everything turned out for the best! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)!   I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to scream (some cussing)!------UPDATE (in red)!
Page 1 of 1