Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans?

Go down 
+2
UncleSamWifey
imkele
6 posters
AuthorMessage
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Moods : HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans? 18
Registration date : 2008-06-05

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans? Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans?   HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:14 pm

We are going over to my MIL's house today for a cookout/Riley's 1st Birthday Party. I made some killer burgers to put on the grill and I'm taking hotdogs. She is covering everything else.

Tonight we're going to meet up with one of my best friends and her daughter to go to Ft. Meade (Army Base) to go see the fireworks. This will be the first time Riley has seen fireworks. I'm sure that he's going to love them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans?   HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:54 pm

idk whats going on yet.. im up at my parents house, probably going to make some hot dogs, and then im going to try to meet up with Nick's family to go see fireworks :)

was Riley born on the 4th? that would be really cool!! fire works on your birthday every year!!
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Different Groups : HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans? Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans?   HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:20 pm

We went to Fort Monroe (friggin old Army base since 1609 or something...Edgar Allen Poe served there),and DH's allergies were sooo bad we left.So we're at home watching the Capitol Fourth on tv.

I freakin love this holiday...always have since I was a kid.

Everyday should be Independence Day!
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans?   HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:07 am

Riley was born on June 29th but the 4th was the first time the family could get together.

My plans with my friend got cancelled at the last minute. She called me in the morning and everything was still on and apparently sometime during the day she changed he mind about going with us and neglected to call me up until the last possible minute. I tried calling her a few times and got no answer so I waited to hear from her and when she finally called me, she said that se decided to go somewhere else instead. I would have gone somewhere else with her if she had called me earlier. She says she was afraid that her daughter might not be able to get onto base because she had lost her wallet while on senior week at the beach and didn't have id. Whatever. We ended up going somewhere else anyway and had a great time without them anyway. Riley was exhausted from running around all day and fell asleep just before we got there and woke up just before they started. He liked them but was too tired to really get into them. Oh well, maybe next year. :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
NavyAirmanWifey
Mod
Mod
NavyAirmanWifey

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans?   HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:42 am

Ugh. We went to Busch Gardens. Then, my amazing in laws said they didn't want to watch fireworks but we could go ahead and go somewhere and they would watch Ethan. So my husband waits until 9:40 to ask if I want to go. Knowing they were supposed to stop at 10 and everywhere is at least 20 minutes away with no traffic. Then, he said well it's their vacation not ours they didn't want to go. But they told us to go since we never got time to just me and him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chantelle_rhenea
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans?   HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:53 pm

UncleSamWifey wrote:
We went to Fort Monroe (friggin old Army base since 1609 or something...Edgar Allen Poe served there),and DH's allergies were sooo bad we left.So we're at home watching the Capitol Fourth on tv.

I freakin love this holiday...always have since I was a kid.

Everyday should be Independence Day!

we went to dc to watch the capitol fourth but it was raining! bleh so lame. so we went back to base and watched fireworks here. hopefully next year we can go see the capitol fourth with no rain!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans?   HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:42 pm

well my dh was home for the 4th so we took our boys to la. to be with my family. this was the first time my dh got to meet a lot of my aunts and uncles they are all out of town. we had a blast. the boys went swimming and dh got to see my wild family. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/navyfamily0630
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans? Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans?   HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:45 pm

We watched firworks from base!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans?   HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! What are your plans?
Page 1 of 1