Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Look what I did today!

Go down 
+6
rdersham
mjrose514
Kim04
imkele
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
Rachel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Look what I did today! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today!   Look what I did today! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:50 pm

yah seriously! that woudlve been so awesome....too bad i got married so young and had to have a good job with benefits. maybe i could get a dumb job right now since i dont need one and just quit after a couple months lol just so i could live out my dream of being a rebel! i always thought that my last day at the bank would be so great and i would do all kinds of crazy stupid stuff...yah none of that happened haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Moods : Look what I did today! - Page 2 18
Different Groups : Look what I did today! - Page 2 Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today!   Look what I did today! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:00 pm

hahaha yeaaaah.I imagine how I use to act at my jobs when i was 18....omg...I cant imagine Id pull that stuff now!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today!   Look what I did today! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:07 pm

i just watch office space and wish i could do that lol have you seen that movie?
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today!   Look what I did today! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:11 pm

yeah...that was pretty much working at Borders.

We'd always do the...'Yeaaaaaah Im gonna need you to come in on your day off...unpack some boxes,and fill some special orders.Yeaaaaahhh.how bout you just come in on the only 2 days off a week you have to work on those boxes...' I did inventory so I had a M-F,5am-2pm shift.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today!   Look what I did today! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:15 pm

haha the yeahhhh is classic. i love it. bleh...5am sucks. thats how it was at macys...during christmas we had to start at 4am. but i liked it cuz i didnt have to deal with customers lol. i would get off at 10 right when the store was opening.
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today!   Look what I did today! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:23 pm

yeah we went to lunch when Borders opened,and then we'd come back at 10am and our day was almost over.But they also made us overcompensate for when they didn't schedule booksellers...we dont sell books,we STOCK books...it was a snowball effect for us quitting.

We almost unionized...hahahahaha.

I loooooooved everyone in my group,and I'll never have a job really where I truly got to know everyone.I still keep in touch with people and that was 3-4 years ago I held that job.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today!   Look what I did today! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:29 pm

seriously, the mob rules! so when theres only one supervisor and 10 employees...they better watch their backs! my only job like that was my first job at in n out (its a burger place in california ) and i got to work with my brother and a lot of friends from high school. i didnt want anyone to think i was a sh**bag though so i always worked real hard. i met my bf there! that was 5 years ago and we're still super close. she and her hubby moved to san antonio with us and shes the one coming to stay with me. its crazy how close you come to people you just work with...but i guess sometimes you spend a lot of your days there.
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today!   Look what I did today! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:40 pm

yeah we all worked hard but i wasnt hired for being on the floor to sell books...i went to inventory due to a car accident,so i could sit on a desk while i was on crutches.

It was crazy...like they did a huge investigation,and one of the supervisers went back and changed our records to make sure we wouldnt be rehireable.So when the investigation happened they changed our records back,she was fired and so were a bunch of other people.The whole place went down because of why we quit.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today!   Look what I did today! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:47 pm

haha nice...i think a lot of employers take advantage of the young kids. its usually their first jobs and they dont really know right from wrong.
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today!   Look what I did today! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:00 pm

oh we all knew backwards and forwards the laws,and what they were doing to us...hahahaha.we werent stupid.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today!   Look what I did today! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:30 pm

yah but its just hard to stand up for yourself when youre that age...kuddos to you guys for doing it though!
Back to top Go down
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : Look what I did today! - Page 2 Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today!   Look what I did today! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:51 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today!   Look what I did today! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:03 pm

thanks! :)
Back to top Go down
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today!   Look what I did today! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:17 am

awsome job doesnt it feel good when you do something like that all by your self. i know i was excited when i put our computer and the desk together i called dh all excited he did not get it lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/navyfamily0630
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today!   Look what I did today! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:01 pm

haha yes! i love it! i told dh he had a surprise for when he came home and then when i showed him he was like uhhhh, this is my surprise??? lol
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today!   Look what I did today! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:32 pm

I would be excited about putting a computer desk together, that takes a lot of work!!! good job :)
Back to top Go down
navywife2424
Admin
Admin
navywife2424

Number of posts : 109
Moods : Look what I did today! - Page 2 7
Different Groups : Look what I did today! - Page 2 Character0286
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today!   Look what I did today! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:11 pm

Cool!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/proudnavywifeforever
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look what I did today!   Look what I did today! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look what I did today!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2