Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still TTC....

Go down 
+3
UncleSamWifey
pvm4ever88
rdersham
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rdersham
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 345
Moods : Still TTC.... - Page 2 1
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Still TTC.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still TTC....   Still TTC.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:36 pm

we're on the same schedule then, it has been 2 months for me, too.

most likely it'll happen at the same time for us...i can't wait!

do you buy baby stuff already??

i've had a baby and a marriage hopechest since i was 14 and the marriage one definitely helped out because we wouldn't have had a lot if i didn't have the hopechest. i now have a bassinet, stroller, carseat, exersaucer, clothes, bottles, etc. from my baby hopechest. if you don't have one, you should start buying stuff before you have a baby that way you aren't as in debt while pregnant and after having the baby!

just my opinion though, don't have to listen to me, lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/qt4u0369
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Still TTC....   Still TTC.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:17 am

hehe yah i cant wait either! getting to spend so much time with my niece up north really made me want a baby...i was kinda worried it would have the opposite effect but i really truly loved spending the day with her and helping take care of her. it was great! no i dont really have any baby stuff yet...the only thing i have i actually just bought this past weekend at target lol. they had some of their baby stuff on clearance so i bought some bedding that is super cute! its for a boy and its a nautical theme! i love it. it has sailboats and anchors and all that. so i got the set, which was regularly 79.99 for 17 bucks and the bed skirt or whatever for 6 bucks and then these cute little canvas wall art pieces for 2.50. pretty amazing deal so i took advantage of it lol. im convinced im only going to have boys so thats why i bought it haha. i do think its a good idea though to be prepared! im just not as prepared as you heh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
Mindy
Mod
Mod
Mindy

Number of posts : 115
Different Groups : Still TTC.... - Page 2 Character0229
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Still TTC....   Still TTC.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:47 am

Can I jump in on ya'lls convo? I have baby stuff too lol. I have some clothes for boy and girl, excersaucers (2 different ones, portable swing, basinet, pack n play, high chair, baby bath tub, changing table, swing, dual electonic breast pump, heart beat monitor, ok I will stop I have everything I need besides diapers and wipes. I had a complete travel system with 2 bases but my friends dh helped me move and thought it was trash and thru my brand new infant car seat and bases away.

We have names already too. Calvin III boy and Vivian girl sorry but I was pregnant last year and prepared.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mindycox
rdersham
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 345
Moods : Still TTC.... - Page 2 1
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Still TTC....   Still TTC.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:41 am

of course you can jump in, mindy, it wasn't a private conversation..lol.

and don't apologize for being prepared...it's smart. that way you don't stress over it WHILE you're pregnant and cause stress on the baby.

my husband's friends keep telling him that we need to stop buying baby stuff because we get everything at the shower, that's not true though. you don't NORMALLY get a crib, bassinet, and the bigger things at a shower. you either buy it yourself or your parents or whatever buy it for you. PLUS i'm in san diego and my family is on the east coast and i BARELY know anyone here....so, who's gonna come all the way to ca for a baby shower? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/qt4u0369
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Still TTC....   Still TTC.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:22 pm

awww rachel...dont say that! im sure people will come to your baby shower. and mindy i totally understand why you have all that stuff! pretty much as soon as i get a positive test i am going shopping lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still TTC....   Still TTC.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still TTC....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Navy Wives Stick Together :: Husbands, Children and Bears! OH MY! :: Preggos and the 9 LONG months! :: TTC...Advice and More-
Jump to: