Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horrible Pain.

Go down 
+7
Mindy
rdersham
UncleSamWifey
ASailorsKiss
seabeewife
asailorslove
NavyAirmanWifey
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Moods : Horrible Pain. - Page 2 18
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Horrible Pain. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrible Pain.   Horrible Pain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:06 am

I almost died from a UTI that I didn't feel. Apparently I had it for a while and the infection got into my bloodstream and I went septic. So that's really nothing to mess around with. I honestly just thought I had the flu because my only symptoms were vomiting, chills, aches and a fever.

As far as the kidney stones are concerned, I hope that you've passed it/them or you do soon and you're feeling better soon. I've never had them and from seeing my husband go through it, I don't want them. <hugs>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Pain.   Horrible Pain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:58 am

UncleSamWifey wrote:
Screw that...Ive had one before for my lower back,and I will have no probs taking as much medication as I want.

I never wanted kids,and my husband knows that.

Im tempted to get everything tied up after this one.

This wasn't suppose to happen.

hahahaha i totally feel the same way! im getting all the drugs they can give me! and really i would prefer a c section...id rather have a nice cut on my belly than an awesome tear down there! this coming from the girl who has experienced neither though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Different Groups : Horrible Pain. - Page 2 Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Pain.   Horrible Pain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:11 pm

Yeah Ive already had my kidney removed...and I know what a bitch that was to recover from when I was TEN YEARS OLD.I can only imagine recovering from having a watermelon taken out (kineys and watermelons....2 different things) of me at TWENTY FOUR YEARS OLD...f**k that.

People have even said oh you need to just schedule a csection.

Easy for them to say.

I dont want to have this kid period because it terrifies me and DH wont be here for me to cuss him out.Do you know how much I wanna tell him to go to hell because he did this to me?!?!?! hahaha.That's like half my bargaining for doing this...I'll have the kid,so long as I can say whatever and you dont get mad because Im birthing your kid.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Pain.   Horrible Pain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:25 pm

lol nice...i love the bargaining. i dunno ive heard lots of different pros and cons for each side but to me it just seems like i would just love to have a c section scheduled, go in, get my shot, lay on the table, boom theres a baby! instead of going through labor and pushing and blah blah blah and then have the doctors say well, i think we need to do an emergency c section! or well, you tore down there so no sex for the rest of your life!!!! lol i know it wouldnt be that long but i do know that tears take longer to heal than a nice smooth cut. im partial too cuz my mom had c sections with me and my brother so ive always thought that was the better route. i dunno...you might consider it. it would put you on a whole new bargaining level with your dh! not only did you birth his child, but you also had major surgery! and need lots of time to recover lol
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Pain.   Horrible Pain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:42 pm

Yeah but that doesn't get him off the ship any sooner from the sandbox...haha.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Pain.   Horrible Pain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:45 pm

true...an emergency c section would though huh? would he get to stay with you or just come for a few days?
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Pain.   Horrible Pain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:36 pm

I dont know.

Ive pretty much heard goodluck.

Remember this is the worse run ship in the fleet...it is notoriously known for *ucking people over.

This is also the ship that refused us BAH because offices had to be kept clean.

You really think Im gonna believe them when they spew that bs to me?

'Riiiiiiight...You'll airlift him back if I have an emergency C section.'
Back to top Go down
momof2
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
momof2

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Pain.   Horrible Pain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:04 pm

My sister has had both. She said a c section is worse. The recovery is alot worse and you can't even hardly take care of your baby because you are trying to recover yourself. She said she would take natural over c any day. The only reason she had to have a c section is because the baby was coming out feet first and the cord was wrapped around his neck.
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Pain.   Horrible Pain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:00 pm

Yep...

Like I said I recovered from having my kidney removed...couldnt wear pants or underwear unless it was pretty much falling off my butt.I had to have someone help in and out of the shower.Couldn't pick anything up even after being in the hospital for a week.That was miserable.I have a huge scar across my left side.Does anyone think I wanna add to it? haha.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Pain.   Horrible Pain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:21 am

UncleSamWifey wrote:
I dont know.

Ive pretty much heard goodluck.

Remember this is the worse run ship in the fleet...it is notoriously known for *ucking people over.

This is also the ship that refused us BAH because offices had to be kept clean.

You really think Im gonna believe them when they spew that bs to me?

'Riiiiiiight...You'll airlift him back if I have an emergency C section.'

:x so dumb
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Pain.   Horrible Pain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:26 pm

I've had both. My girls were vaginal with epidural and my son was planned c-section because his head was way too big to fit through my pelvis. My first I pushed for 2 1/2 hours and the gave me an episiotomy and I still tore. My 2nd basically fell out. Tiny tear, no episiotomy. The stiches frome the tearing completely heals in a few weeks and it just hurts for a few days and is just uncomfortable for a while longer. The c-section takes several weeks to heal from and there are risks because it is major surgery. I wound up getting c-diff because of it. That is a nasty nasty infection in the colon. I had to be hospitalized for another week for that just 2 days after being released from the hospital after giving birth.

If I had a choice... I would not go for the c-section again. I liked the extra few days in the hospital. But other than that... HELL NO!!! Can't eat solid foods til you pass gas no matter how long that takes. When that finally happens it hurts so bad you want to die but all you can think about is that you can finally eat because you are starving by then. I'd even go without an epidural. Natural all the way if I had to just to avoid going through that again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Pain.   Horrible Pain. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:05 pm

Thanks Kelly.

Way to terrify me before I even give birth.

HAHAHAHA

Oh man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horrible Pain.   Horrible Pain. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horrible Pain.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2