Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soon to be 8 year old temper tantrums...........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
navywife2424
Admin
Admin
navywife2424

Number of posts : 109
Moods : Soon to be 8 year old temper tantrums........... 7
Different Groups : Soon to be 8 year old temper tantrums........... Character0286
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Soon to be 8 year old temper tantrums........... Empty
PostSubject: Soon to be 8 year old temper tantrums...........   Soon to be 8 year old temper tantrums........... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:39 am

Does anyone have any advice on what to do?? She crys and throws fits when ever she doesn't get her way. I mean she acts just plain awfull. Is it just her age?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/proudnavywifeforever
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : Soon to be 8 year old temper tantrums........... Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Soon to be 8 year old temper tantrums........... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soon to be 8 year old temper tantrums...........   Soon to be 8 year old temper tantrums........... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:21 pm

Well i know that my younger cousin acted out a lot when she was 8 she 10 now and a little better but i know that my mom had a hard time when she was living there. Hope she grows out of it. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843

Soon to be 8 year old temper tantrums...........
Page 1 of 1