Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long did you date

Go down 
+15
Mindy
brittanyu
Kim04
asailorslove
rdersham
t_effler
pixiestixgurl06
proudwifeyandmama
Rachel
seabeewife
NavyAirmanWifey
imkele
UncleSamWifey
pvm4ever88
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

How long did you date Empty
PostSubject: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 2:11 am

How long did you date before getting married?

We dated 4 and a half years. But we were too young to get married so we kinda had to wait that long lol.
Back to top Go down
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
Mod
Mod
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*

Number of posts : 284
Different Groups : How long did you date Character0275
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:57 am

We dated for 3 yrs before we got married!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nlholden81
pvm4ever88
Admin
Admin
pvm4ever88

Number of posts : 540
Moods : How long did you date 7
Different Groups : How long did you date Character0286
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:06 am

We dated a year and like 3-4 months before we got married.
Back to top Go down
https://navywives.aforumfree.com
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Moods : How long did you date 18
Different Groups : How long did you date Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:30 am

3 months
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:44 am

we dated for 8 months
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm

I always like this question.
People always are like WHY DID YOU DATE 4 YEARS BEFORE GETTING MARRIED
umm because I was 14 when we started? LOL
& I realize that it's easier in the Navy if you are married.. so I always just like to ask :]
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:09 pm

We dated 7 months before we got engaged and 2 years before we got married. I had to get divorced before we could get married. I was separated a total of 12 years before I got divorced. I was raising my girls alone without child support for many years so I had much better things to spend my money on than filing for divorce, like rent and food and things like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:54 am

Major props to you. My mom was a single mother with no child support too. My dad however helped out but she was so strong & sacraficed so much!!
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:58 am

Thanks. I got child support here and there when they could find him but most of the time my ex would get jobs paying him under the table so that he wouldn't have to pay. Now he is still paying even though the girls are both over 18 because he is several thousand dollars in arrears. He wound up getting a job that payed him legally and in the state of Maryland everyone ss # is reported to child support when you are hired in case you have back child support. So as much back child support as he owes me, I'll be getting paid from him until Kayla is 30. LOL!

I give the props to my husband. He was 24 when we met and I was 32. He took on a ready made family that consisted of a 12 year old girl and a 14 year old girl. They didn't have a father in their lives since they were toddlers and he came in and filled that role wonderfully. He wanted to be their Dad. Not only did he want a relationship with me, he wanted to be a father to my children. And he has been a wonderful Dad to them for the past almost 6 years that we have been together. That's who really deserves the props!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
NavyAirmanWifey
Mod
Mod
NavyAirmanWifey

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:55 pm

6 months. =] We were hanging out for 3 months before that but he was scared to ask me to be his girlfriend. Our friend's only waited two weeks after they first met to get married.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chantelle_rhenea
seabeewife
BootCamp!!
BootCamp!!
seabeewife

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:21 pm

Well we officially dated for about 8 months, but were hanging out for like a year before that, I also had to get divorced before we could actually get married, and definately had better things to do, like work and take care of my son than go through the pain in the butt of divorce lol but here we are almost married 3 years now.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chrystalc0805
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:04 pm

We dated for almost 4 years before getting married. The whole underage thing prevented us from getting married sooner too heh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
proudwifeyandmama
Mod
Mod
proudwifeyandmama

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:13 pm

8 months lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/determinedmama
pixiestixgurl06

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:42 pm

6 months. we met on base a month before that. we were going to get married but were going to wait as we figured we both had 4-5 months before we transfered. he had 2 weeks. and he came to me saying he didnt feel right leaving me and not being married. that was monday and on sunday we were married.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pixiestixgurl06
t_effler
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
t_effler

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:20 am

Um me and my husband were casually seeing each other in fresh/soph year in high school then he asked me out and i turned 18 and we married! So we have been together unofficially for 4 years/officially 2 years a a 2 months lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 4:54 pm

well...i am still just dating my guy, BUT LAST NIGHT HE SAID HE WAS STARTING TO REALLY CONSIDER THE BIG 'M" WORD!!!!!!

HE SAYS HE EVEN HAS THE ENGAGMENT DATE PICKED OUT!!!!

:D

anyways, he liked me since 8th grade, and i kind of didnt want to date him until senior year in highschool....but we have been together for 2.5 years now. probably going to be engaged here real soon, but we have decided that i should finish college (at least most of the way) before we officially tie the knot.
Back to top Go down
rdersham
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 345
Moods : How long did you date 1
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:00 pm

We dated for a year and a couple days before getting married. Our wedding anniversary is August 5 and our dating anniversary is August 1 =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/qt4u0369

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:58 pm

I've been dating him since Freshman year of highschool on the day of 9-11.. yikes I know.. highschool sweethearts, got married @ 20 yrs old. It was 6 yrs we'd been together before we got married lol.
Back to top Go down
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

Number of posts : 278
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:38 pm

me and my so dated for about a year and a month then got engeged for 3 months then got married we just celebrated our one year on the 30th of june
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/navyfamily0630

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:17 pm

we dated for 9 months before we got married.
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:06 am

hoorayforthemoon-aww yay!!

everyone else-yay and congrats :)

our 9 month anniversary is tmrw! not engaged yet, but we will be sooon, lol jk.... not really ;)
Back to top Go down
t_effler
Recruiter's Office
Recruiter's Office
t_effler

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:54 am

Dont worry it will come some day! I promise
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:22 am

aww thank you t_effler :)
Back to top Go down
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : How long did you date Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:54 pm

We dated for about a year and a half :heart:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
Mindy
Mod
Mod
Mindy

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:06 pm

15 months but we new each other since high school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mindycox
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long did you date   How long did you date Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long did you date
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next