Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stupid brother-in-law!

Go down 
+2
proudwifeyandmama
NavyAirmanWifey
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:40 am

hahaha so then its novato. and probably lives in sonoma county?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:41 am

YES!!! That's it because every time she said it, it sounded like she was saying Nevada, LOL and I think it is Sonoma...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:55 am

hehe thats crazy. theyre stationed real close to my brother. what does her hubby do?
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:52 am

Well he's going to A school on Saturday, but he wanted to get stationed somewhere after bootcamp, so after A school he'll be a petty officer... I think... but his name is Randy and he's a mechanical tech!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:58 am

how awesome! my brother is a mk. i think thats the same but im not sure. he works on the engine on the boat.
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:26 pm

Yea, that's what Randy does! I think it is the same, he works on the engines too!!
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:28 pm

I think that our guys forget that we want to see the world too because they get to when they go on deployments, it's so unfair lol. I want to be stationed in europe asap lol. I've always wanted to move back there, I'm such a traveler. When m dh wasn't going to go ad originally my mom was like why not, you'd make a great military wife lol.
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:33 pm

lol well your mom was right! where in europe have you been? I've been to england and italy.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:28 pm

ive been to france! and monaco, i guess thats technically another country...i dont really know. but yah i definitely want to go back.
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:31 pm

ohh France! I'm jealous, I definitely want to go to Paris and the French Riveria :)
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:39 pm

yah i definitely want to go to paris again, but with scott this time. i went with my mom before. its just so romantic. i loved it :) and i got to put my feet in the mediteranean. woo hoo lol. but just my feet because it was freezing.
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:46 pm

i went to england with friends the summer before i started college and i went to italy with my parents for christmas in 8th grade.

paris looks like such a romantic city and the french language is soo romantic, i took french in high school and i'm taking a class again in the fall.
just to have been IN the mediteranean is so lucky! ahh you're so luckky
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:49 pm

haha i felt so lucky. i totally wanted to be able to say i had been in the mediteranean so even though it was butt cold and we were super tired, me and my mom walked down there and did it! i took 3 years of french in highschool and yah, i pretty much dont know anything lol. i would love to do that rosetta stone and learn it. i want my kids to speak french and spanish. theyre going to take lessons from birth lol. seriously!
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:52 pm

take lessons from birth! haha, you should get a tape player and stick a french tape in there and just put the head phones over your belly!
i don't remember a lot of french either and plus apparently i need it for my major? so i'm taking it WITH a lab!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:57 pm

a french lab??? what the heck does that consist of? i thought lab was only for like biology lol. i think im going to just try to find a nanny or someone who can come hang out like a couple days a week maybe and just only talk to the kids in french. and my sister in law speaks spanish so im gonna use her hehe.
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:00 pm

it's called "lab" but i think it's if you need extra help, bc i thought labs were only for science classes also, lol. ohh that's a good idea, your kids will be so bi-lingual it'll be crazy! lol
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:04 pm

well hopefully theyll be trilingual lol. i want them to speak english too haha! could you imagine?? if we had kids that only spoke french and spanish...that would be crazy. i wonder if you will get to converse with the teacher or something during lab. cuz lab is supposed to be like hands on right? not just like more book learning.
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:20 am

trilingual! lol opps... a kid that didn't even speak english, haha that would be kind of odd, lol. i haven't taken a lot of science classes in college bc i hate science and math, but i think lab is where you go to do all the experiments, so hopefully french lab will be like let's watch french movies and eat french food and do hands on french things, lol
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:24 am

ohhh that sounds awesome! i was in the french club my senior year lol. gaahhhhh im such a dork. the french club?!?! really? yah. we just ate pastries during lunch. that was basically the french club. haha
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:32 am

french club, lol. your french club sounds more fun than mine. i was never in it, but my teacher was the head of it and from what i heard they did some serious french learning, lol. OMG i absolutely LOVE eclairs :)
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:12 pm

haha yah we really didnt learn anything about the language...more just about the food! yummmm
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:13 pm

i think i'd rather eat the food personally, lol but if i could only eat the food by learning the language, i'd definitley learn! lol
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:23 pm

haha i know thatd be awesome. if that were the case id definitely be fluent lol.
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:38 pm

i wouldn't be fluent bc there would be so much food in my mouth :)
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:19 pm

haha so clever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid brother-in-law!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next