Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stupid brother-in-law!

Go down 
+2
proudwifeyandmama
NavyAirmanWifey
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:41 pm

kim and rachel you two are crazy lol. I've lived in Paris for 7 months, and I've been to england (3x), Ireland, Iceland, Scotland, other areas of france, greece, denmark, sweden, germany, and I think that about covers it. The first time was when I was 14 I went to england and iceland on a missions trip, then england an france in highschool with my french teacher, then in college I did a 7 month co-op where i live in paris and traveled. The sucky part is I don't remember much of the language adn I was doing pretty well when I lived there. I love the way of life there. it's like living in a small town that's connected to alot of other small towns lol.
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:41 pm

wow this has really gotten off topic lol
Back to top Go down
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:05 pm

mjrose514-you lived in paris?? and you've been to all these wonderful places! i am soooo jealous. DB lived in greece for 2 years and i want to go and he's all like "it's okay" lol.

i always wanted to do a study-abroad type thing but i just never got around to it.
my roomie studied abroad this past semester and she went to england and studied at oxford. yea, i'm definitely jealous of her too, lol. she was there for 6 months. ahhh

DB always says im good at changing subjects, lol
Back to top Go down
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:25 pm

lol, yeah so am I, yeah I had to do this thing called a co-op for half my school year (my university was year round) my junior yr (with a 4 yr degree) and I had decided then that I was going to go into education, not photography (i laugh now) so my friend and I got a little chambre de ban (sp?) (think extreme studio where you share a toilet with the whole hall and no microwave, oven, and only a mini fridge. I LOVED IT!!! i recommend it to everyone now, I'm like college kids fav person to bring to mom and dad when they want to go lol, though now I'm in debt up to my eyeballs lol. But I had the best landlords, we would go over for tea or dinners all the time, they were like family lol. I also was a english tutor/ pt nanny my last 3 months, which was great too, because I was really integrated lol. my parents could never keep me contained lol. I've always wanted to go back to teach overseas, I just love their way of life.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:54 pm

mjrose514 wrote:
kim and rachel you two are crazy lol. I've lived in Paris for 7 months, and I've been to england (3x), Ireland, Iceland, Scotland, other areas of france, greece, denmark, sweden, germany, and I think that about covers it. The first time was when I was 14 I went to england and iceland on a missions trip, then england an france in highschool with my french teacher, then in college I did a 7 month co-op where i live in paris and traveled. The sucky part is I don't remember much of the language adn I was doing pretty well when I lived there. I love the way of life there. it's like living in a small town that's connected to alot of other small towns lol.

im so jealous!!! i want to live in paris
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
Kim04
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
Kim04

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:19 pm

That sounds really cool!!! ahh i really wish i had studied abroad now :(
Back to top Go down
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 3 Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:22 pm

Hugs Sorry Hun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid brother-in-law!   Stupid brother-in-law! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid brother-in-law!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3