Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A dip into my personal life....

Go down 
+5
imkele
NavyWifey07 *Naomi*
Rachel
UncleSamWifey
rdersham
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SammieSoon
SammieSoon

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-12

A dip into my personal life.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dip into my personal life....   A dip into my personal life.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:01 am

I dated my husband for a year before he went into the Navy, and I've known him since I was like 15, we just were'nt bffl Until adulthood. We hung out in different crowds.
But since he joined the Navy, I've definelty noticed a difference.
He's still a huge sweetheart, but he doesn't have much patience anymore, and is easily angered. It's not a terrible change, but it's noticable to me.
You're not the only one!
Back to top Go down
rdersham
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 345
Moods : A dip into my personal life.... - Page 2 1
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: A dip into my personal life....   A dip into my personal life.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:09 am

yey! so hopefully they go back to the way they were pre-navy whenever they get out. i liked his personality and the way he treated me WAY better back then!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/qt4u0369
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: A dip into my personal life....   A dip into my personal life.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:55 am

good luck to you ladies, and I love all the encouraging stories. and the friar tuck story is GRRReat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dip into my personal life....   A dip into my personal life.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dip into my personal life....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2