Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here)

Go down 
+5
brittanyu
Rachel
asailorslove
mjrose514
imkele
9 posters
AuthorMessage
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Moods : Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) 18
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Empty
PostSubject: Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here)   Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:07 am

Well, here it is in a nutshell. On August 6, my eldest daughter, Mary Ellen, was out of the house looking for a job all day. My younger daughter, Kayla, and I decided to take Riley to the park that afternoon. We were only gone for 2-3 hours. When we got home, everything seemed to be normal until I walked into my bedroom and found that my laptop was gone. Yes, the apartment was still locked and the only people who have a key are Kayla and me. Oh yeah, and my landlord. That's it. The ONLY thing missing was the laptop. Everything that was attached to the laptop had been disconnected from it, including the internet connection card. Just the laptop and the charger were gone. All of the DVDs and the game systems were still here. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was my landlord. I called the police but since there was no signs of forced entry, they refused to take fingerprints.

Then 2 days later, he was back and stole the bench (my bench) off of the front porch. It was there when Mary Ellen was out there and he was out there. She came upstairs to use the bathroom and 3 minutes later when she went back down, it was gone. When she asked him about it, he said that he had no idea what she was talking about. FUCKING SON-OF-A-BITCH LIAR!!!!

Then, 2 weeks ago, he called the police on Mary Ellen when she was outside taking trash out and smoking a cigarrette and lied to them, telling them that she's been tresspassing and sleeping in the basement of this property. She called me and I rushed downstairs to tell the officer the truth but the officer ignored everything that I said and Mel said and just went off what fuckface said and arrested her anyway. The cop called a paddywagon and the driver of the paddywagon said that the arresting officer had nothing to go on to arrest her and the commisoner agreed with him so he took her back to the local station where she got a criminal citation and a court date.

I need to find a fucking lawyer who will sue this mother fucker for everything he has and will work pro bono and just take a percentage out of what we get from the landlord. He harrassed us for several weeks, stole from me, and has just made our lives a living hell. He needs to pay bigtime!!!

Other than that, things are going pretty good with me. My hubby might be able to trade orders with someone who has hospital orders in Camp Pendleton and wants FMF orders. So please cross your fingers and say prayers for us that they are able to do that. It's in the detailers hands now. It's his decision now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here)   Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:37 am

wow hun that's intense, I'll ask my friend if her or her dad knows any good lawyers in that part of the state (she's from md).
Back to top Go down
asailorslove
Mod
Mod
asailorslove

Number of posts : 278
Different Groups : Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here)   Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:57 pm

wat a ahole. i would beat the shit out of him. i wish i could help i dont know anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/navyfamily0630
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here)   Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:23 am

what the heck?!?!? i would change the locks on the house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here)   Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:56 pm

Thanks MJ. I appreciate that.

I changed the deadbolt. For a few days someone was always in the house. We were afraid to leave the house without someone being here to protect our belongings. Oh yeah, apparently, according to our neighbors across the street, he's been doing this to tenants that he decides he doesn't like for years. He starts harrassing them, goes into their apartments when they are not home and takes belongings that are personal (like a laptop) and expensive, and other things to make them move out. Oh, and get this, he's a preacher in a christian church. He preaches about lying and stealing and adultery being bad. What a hypocrit. He's been charging the woman upstairs only $50/month rent for years for a 3 bedroom apartment as long as she will sleep with him. She told me that. Nice huh?

I'm so thankful that in just a few weeks my husband will be home and then we will be out of here shortly after that.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
NWST Girl all The Way!!
NWST Girl all The Way!!
Rachel

Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here)   Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:27 pm

oh my gosh! that is ridiculous! good thing you are getting out of there soon! and i would give any prosprective future tenants a heads up on what a jerk he is!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsfee
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here)   Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:45 pm

Believe me, I did just that last week. There was a guy walking up the street who asked me about the 1st floor apartment being ready for occupancy. I told him that I didn't know if it was or not but I told him that he might want to rethink living her because of the landlord. Then I proceeded to explain to him about how the landlord never answers his phone and rarely returns messages. That he takes months to repair problems even when they are safty concerns like the front door to the building not being able to be locked or even secured in any way. How he took weeks to repair the downstairs apartment back door after it was broken into and when he did, his way of repairing it was to put 2 2"X4" pieces of wood across the door and nailing them to the wall. That he let himself into my apartment and stole my laptop.

He said he's going to go down the road and keep looking for an apartment. I told him that would be a wise choice because the landlord here is a piece of work. LOL!
Back to top Go down
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here)   Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:03 pm

OMG what an a**!!! sorry hun hope things get better soon!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
mjrose514
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here)   Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:11 pm

it's people like him that give christians a bad name, we're not all like that, but some people get power trips and believe me he'll answer for it all in the end.
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here)   Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:18 pm

KARMA's a bitch when you do bad stuff to others. He's gonna find out the hard way. He messed with the wrong person this time. If I have to fly back here to go to court, I will and those expenses will be included in what he's gonna have to pay me when I'm done with him.
Back to top Go down
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Different Groups : Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here)   Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:41 pm

Go Kelly Go!
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here)   Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:26 pm

My friend has the best bumper sticker...

IF GOING TO CHURCH MAKES YOU A CHRISTIAN, DOES GOING INTO THE GARAGE MAKE YOU A CAR?
Back to top Go down
NavyAirmanWifey
Mod
Mod
NavyAirmanWifey

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here)   Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:30 pm

Wooow. What an asshole. That's freaking...just wow. I can't believe that. karma's going to get the best of him one day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chantelle_rhenea
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here)   Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:40 pm

No doubt!!!
Back to top Go down
LovinMySailor
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
LovinMySailor

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here)   Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:38 am

omg.. thats messed up... thats why i refuse to rent from a person.. i only rent from companies, unless i know them personally!!! They have this lawyer referal service that i used to sue this daycare my daughter was in when she was 4 months old b/c they gave her medicine that i told them she couldnt have and they were giving her milk that had been sitting out forever that was spoiled and it made her sick and they allowed her around smoke which caused her to go into an asthma attack at 4 months old! anyways, when i called the referal service i told them what problem i had and they gave me a list of lawyers in my area that were good and handled that sort of thing... so you might want to google a referal service! also id take to navy legal and ask their advice...

can you get the neighbors across the street to testify they seen him?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxxfadedliesxxx
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here)   Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:18 pm

I talked to JAG and they told me that they can't do anything that is within the civilian courts. All they could do is refer me to Legal Aid. The neighbors didn't see him the day he stole the laptop.
Back to top Go down
LovinMySailor
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
LovinMySailor

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here)   Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:20 pm

ohhh. well that sucks!!! im sorry.. i tried tro think of ideas!! sorry wasnt much help... i hope everything works out and he gets what he deserves!! let us know how everything goes!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxxfadedliesxxx
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

PostSubject: Re: Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here)   Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:53 pm

Thanks for the idea. I'm going to try with Legal Aid. I don't know how much help they'll be though. I migh just have to hire someone. Thanks for the support form everyone!!! I'm sure he'll get his in the end. HE actually had the nerve to call me today. I have no idea what he wanted though. I didn't answer the phone because I was sound asleep when he called and I figured that he could leave a message on my answering machine. He didn't. I'm not going to bother calling him back since he didn't bother leaving me a message.
Back to top Go down
navywife2424
Admin
Admin
navywife2424

Number of posts : 109
Moods : Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) 7
Different Groups : Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Character0286
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here)   Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:34 am

WOW I am so sorry!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/proudnavywifeforever
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here)   Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explaination of where I've been all month (I'm gonna cuss here)
Page 1 of 1