Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas.

Go down 
+3
LovinMySailor
rdersham
pvm4ever88
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pvm4ever88
Admin
Admin
pvm4ever88

Number of posts : 540
Moods : Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas. 7
Different Groups : Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas. Character0286
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas.   Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:14 am

Ladies here is the latest list of inactive users. They haven't been on the forum in at least 90 days. I honestly can't believe there are so many this time.

What does everyone recommend we do to start trying to keep our members? I would love your advice, because I'm out of ideas.

They will be deleted September, Thursday 25, 2008.

SPC_Smith'sWifey
shannonh
quiroz923
magnoliapug
ProudWifeSchnell
r0xygurl3221
Caitlin
mrslong
lovebug44047
jag_mami
paris1987
22cass
Navyshrty101
Navywife26
*erika*
laurie
THEbecki
Mrs.Em
missesm
LeaDerNavy2006
goddess1982
Deb1682
Back to top Go down
https://navywives.aforumfree.com
rdersham
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101

Number of posts : 345
Moods : Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas. 1
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas.   Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:58 am

i don't think there is really anything we can do to keep members. people just get lazy and don't want to take the effort to get on here.....we can't help that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/qt4u0369
LovinMySailor
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
LovinMySailor

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas.   Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:47 am

i agree with rdersham!!! And i also think that they are retarded to leave this site.. because ive been on a few of these type sites.. and this one is by far my favorite.. because you dont have ten million different rules.. just basic guidelines and because all the girls are amazing on here and so helpful!!! And i LOVE that its private till you become a member because of my husbands ex wife was getting on my other site that was public and reading EVERYTHING i was saying.. that wasnt any of her business!! I had to delete my account on it because of it..
Keep up the good work.. this site is awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxxfadedliesxxx
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Moods : Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas. 18
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas.   Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:18 am

I have no idea. I don't understand why they aren't staying. All of the ladies on here are awesome!!! I've made some incredible friends on here and when I was without internet access when my computer was stolen, I was going insane because I couldnt't log on here. I wasn't worried about email or anything else, I was jonesing for NWST. The first thing I did when I got my new 'puter was log on here. LOL!!! I missed everyone so much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Different Groups : Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas. Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas.   Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:57 pm

I say we take em to the back and do a swift kick to the shins Yes

I don't know why people join to lurk.

I am on...4 messageboards currently? And I try to post at least once a day if not more.

I don't know what to do to make this bigger without advertising and jacking other people's boards.

Some of it too is I'll be honest...I like that most of us give or take have our sh*t together.We aren't crying EVERY night,and thinking the world is going to end and Jesus is coming back because your husband when out to sea for 7 days.

At least none of you come off that way... :P
Back to top Go down
imkele
NWST Training Course 101
NWST Training Course 101
imkele

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas.   Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:01 am

To be honest, this board has made things so much more bearable for me. To be able to talk to ladies that are going through the same things that I'm going through and to have support like this is unbelievable. I have no idea why the other people are just dropping off. You ladies are fantastic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/imkele
Mindy
Mod
Mod
Mindy

Number of posts : 115
Different Groups : Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas. Character0229
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas.   Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:27 am

I think it is because there usually are not lots of people on. Like I get on here at night because I am a night owl and it's just me. Maybe when we get more members and more people are on during the day or night making more threads and getting more replies to their threads they will stay on, until then I don't know what to do. We are a new site in due time we will be as big if not bigger than other sites as for now enjoy the drama free site we have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mindycox
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas. Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas.   Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:38 pm

i think it just need time to grow im not sure why people would join and not post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas.   Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactive Users. Latest List....Need Ideas.
Page 1 of 1