Navy Wives Stick Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy Wives Stick Together

Us Navy wives need to stick together, for our husbands aren't always there. So come in and meet new people who live the same life you do. There the best friends you'll ever have.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language)

Go down 
+2
pvm4ever88
Doc'sCuppyCake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc'sCuppyCake
Doc'sCuppyCake

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-02

What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language) Empty
PostSubject: What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language)   What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:44 pm

It doesn’t matter how many times this BS happens It still irritates me like hell to no end. Stupid military changing everything 20 million times!! SO is supposed to be deploying to Iraq in a few months. He volunteered for this (another story in itself!) He was switched over to his new command a couple of months ago and now his old command are hurting for corpsman so they’re requesting him back (Thank God he hasn’t signed his extension yet!) I don’t know whether to feel relieved that there’s a chance he’ll get out at the time of his initial contract or feel bad because I know how much he wanted to do this. But thats not even the problem! Now bc he doesn’t know which command he’ll be with he can’t put in for his leave for our wedding!! It’s in 8 weeks!! I’m and flaming pissed right now. I LOVE how they take their sweet ass time making decisions that effect peoples lives!! Ugh I just don’t know how to feel bc of the wedding (everything is already in order for it) and then our plans for the future kinda revolved around the money he id getting from this ie: the big wedding, a house, he’s planning on selling his car and now if he goes thru with it what is he gonna do? But I mean that stuff is trivial and we can live with out that....

But if I don’t get to have my wedding in November someone is going to pay!! Atomic
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kiraladrrtykiwi
pvm4ever88
Admin
Admin
pvm4ever88

Number of posts : 540
Moods : What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language) 7
Different Groups : What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language) Character0286
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language)   What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:36 am

Hug
Oh my girl. I really hope the military gets on the ball for you and approves his leave chit. I don't like it one bit when they take their sweet time and I understand if you don't get your wedding in November I would be mad to.

I hope you get it and everything works out in the end!!!

Hug
Back to top Go down
https://navywives.aforumfree.com
brittanyu
Mod
Mod
brittanyu

Number of posts : 311
Different Groups : What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language) Character0275
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language)   What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:30 pm

Big Hug Sorry girl i really hope thing start turning around for you and your SO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/britzy843
UncleSamWifey
Mod
Mod
UncleSamWifey

Number of posts : 498
Moods : What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language) 18
Different Groups : What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language) Character0229
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language)   What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:40 pm

Honestly...if you cant be flexible to the whims of the Navy and the Dept of Defense at large...you're in for a long hard road.

Did you get wedding insurance?

We did a JOP on Christmas leave last december because we knew planning a wedding with them already on an underway schedule would be difficult.

This deployment Im missing...Thanksgiving,Christmas,Our First Wedding Anniversary,and my husband will not be here for our daughter's birth.

Planning things like weddings are best to do when they're guaranteed leave way ahead of time (like leave before a deployment),Christimas leave,or you do a justice of the peace...and do something later.

Sucks but that's why they say if the Navy wanted you to have a wife,they would've issued you one.
Back to top Go down
navywife2424
Admin
Admin
navywife2424

Number of posts : 109
Moods : What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language) 7
Different Groups : What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language) Character0286
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language)   What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:46 pm

I hope your able to get married in November!! I hope his leave gets approved!! Big Hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/proudnavywifeforever
alison
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
Bootcamp Graduation Day!
alison

Number of posts : 145
Moods : What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language) 10
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language)   What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:05 pm

Keep us updated, i've got my fingers crossed for you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/engravedinstars
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language)   What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is a wedding with out the groom?! (some language)
Page 1 of 1